#36: SHAYNE GOSTISBEHERE - #53 PHILADELPHIA FLYERS

"Hey babe." I said giving Shayne a kiss on his cheek when I walked into the living room. He looked up from his phone and gave a soft smile as I took a seat beside him, he rested his arm over my shoulders and I leaned into him.

"What's up?" Shayne asked leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Nothing, just wanted to see if you are bored or not." I shrugged my hand running through Shayne's hair.

"Why?" He asked looking up at me.

"Well, you know how we live in Philly and there's an awesome art museum not that far from where we live, and I really really would like to go and visit it but I don't want to go alone and you're always busy with your hockey and stuff, and I don't want to annoy you because you look busy, but can you come with me?" I said in one breath, closing my eyes as I spoke and took a deep breath whenever I was finished.

"Of course, it'll be fun." Shayne smiled sitting up, I opened one eye and saw Shayne with a goofy smile on his lips.

"Oh my gosh, really?" I asked my voice a little high.

"Obviously Y/N, I want to spend some time with my girlfriend." He told giving a little shrug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." I grinned wrapping my arms around Shayne.

"No problem darling." He chuckled untangling my arms from his body.

"OK we gotta go now if we wanna get around most of the sections today." I said standing up and pulled Shayne up with me.

_ _ _ _ _

"This is so pretty." I whispered my eyes glancing over the painting in front of me.

"I don't get it." Shayne mumbled tilting his head to the side like a lost puppy.

"The painting is describing the chaos in the world and our lives, see the way it's all messy and yet looks so beautiful with all the different colours. The artist saw that the world is just one huge mess and in that mess there is beauty hence why the colours are beautifully molded together." I told turning to look at Shayne, he had his famous goofy grin spread across his lips again.

"This is why I have a beautiful girlfriend studying art." Shayne smiled coming behind me and wrapped his arms across my waist, his head resting against my shoulder as I studied another beautiful painting.

"This is beautiful." I beamed my eyes running over the colourful canvas.

"Meh, I've seen prettier." Shayne shrugged, his arms still wrapped around my body and his breath is felt against the back of my neck.

"You've seen prettier then this magnificent painting?" I asked turning my head to the side, my lips lightly brushing against Shayne's cheek as his head is inches from my mine.

"Oh yeah and I'm looking at it right now." He mumbled staring at me with loving eyes.

"Are you flirting with me Mr. Gostisbehere?" I asked turning around and rested my hands on the back of his neck while his are still on my waist.

"Maybe." Shayne smiled cockily at me.

"Well it's working." I chuckled moving my hand up to his cheek and kissed his lips.

"What do you say we get out of here and go back home?" Shayne mumbled against my lips, I smiled and moved back.

"After we finish this section." I grinned as Shayne's face went from happy to unhappy.

"But that could take forever." He whined pointing to the endless corridor of paintings.

"Your needs can wait." I laughed patting Shayne on his chest before moving on to the other paintings.

"You're lucky I love you." He grumbled coming to my side.

"I love you too." I said slipping my hand into Shayne's.