#100 - Patrick Kane - #88 Chicago Blackhawks

Patrick walked into the apartment, flustered with a smile on his face and he smelled of woman perfume. He was with her again. The fifth time this week he has came home after spending time with her, I get that she's his ex girlfriend but when he has a girlfriend of three years at home waiting for him it's hard to see him happy after coming home from spending the day with her.

"I cannot believe you." I said as he sat down on the couch beside me, he stared at me with a shocked expression. 

"What do you mean?" He asked pulling his shoes off.

"You promised me you wouldn't see her again." I mumbled not turning to face him.

"She called me asking to meet up, she needed someone to talk to." Patrick said giving a shrug like it was no big deal, but for me it's a huge deal.

"She couldn't have called someone else?" I questioned him.

Patrick sighed and ran his hand threw his hair. "I was the last one she called, she sounded upset." 

"OK." I said keeping my eyes off him.

"Y/N." Patrick groaned in annoyance.

"What?" I shot back finally turning my attention to him.

"You're taking this way out of proportion Y/N, there's nothing going on with me and her." Patrick sighed standing up from the couch, he walked over to the kitchen.

"I'm not Patrick, you're spending more time with her than me and I'm your girlfriend!" I said my voice raising above average talking level, Patrick spun around to me.

"I am not, I see you every day when I'm home. Is it wrong for me to be friends with my ex girlfriend?" Patrick asked, his voice raising as well. I sat back against the couch, putting my hands across my eyes and breathed in and out to stop my anger from raising to maximum level.

"I'm not saying that it is wrong for you to see her, all I am saying is that I would like to spend time with you but whenever I bring up the subject us spending time together you always decline and I'm left there standing like an idiot wondering why you say no every time." I told bringing my hands back down and stared at him, he stood in the corner of the living room with his hands balled into fists at his side.

"So are you saying it's her fault that we haven't went on a date in a while?" Patrick spat back in a pissed off tone, I shot up from my seat and stared at him.

"You aren't understanding what I am saying!" I argued. 

Patrick rolled his eyes. "So you're insinuating that I am dumb?"

"Now you're taking this way out of proportion." I sighed putting my hands on my hips.

"Oh yeah because I always make everything worse, don't I Y/N?" Patrick shouted pacing the room, I sat back down on the couch and put my hands on my knees.

"Patrick, I am not sayi-" I started but Patrick interrupted me.

"You know what Y/N," He snapped, his tone making me jump. I looked up from my hands and waited for him to answer.

"Shut up and marry me please." Patrick said watching my reaction.

"Stop bei-" I started but stopped when I realized what he said. "What did you say?"

"Marry me." Patrick repeated himself. My hand began to get calmly, my heart started to beat fast. I didn't know how to answer, only a sarcastic response came to mind.

"Wow so romantic." I giggled, a smile coming to my lips.

"What is that suppose to mean?" He asked walking towards me with all anger gone and only love came through.

"Yes, I would love to marry you." I nodded standing up to face Patrick, he only stood a few inches above me.

"That's good, I hoped for an answer like that. I'm sorry we fought over her again, she means nothing to me Y/N. You are my everything, my world, and I love only you. I'll stop talking with her if it'll make you feel any better, I don't want you getting upset." Patrick told leaning his forehead on mine, I rested my hands on his hips while he put his hands on top of mine.

"I love you too Patrick." I mumbled.

"How about a date tonight? Just the two of us, night out, cinema, pizza afterwards and then a nice walk through Millennium Park?" Patrick asked. I gave a nod and grinned as my eyes met Patrick's he leaned further down and placed his lips upon mine.

A/N: OK so this whole imagine sucked for it being my one hundredth! But I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has read this book this far, I wouldn't have imagined that this would have gotten the reception that it has. So many bloody reads, I cannot thank you guys enough for it. I do hope to continue you this on further. I am horrible at these types of things so I will stop and say thank you once again.

-Lauryn.