#93 - David Pastrnak - #88 Boston Bruins

"Hello?" David answered his voice groggy and sleepy. I felt bad calling at this time of the night, David decided to spend the night with Brad at his house so I am alone.

"Hi." I mumbled quietly staring at the ceiling.

"What's up? Is something wrong?" David asks in an alarmed tone.

"Um you're going to think I'm such a baby but I've had a nightmare and I just wanted to make sure you are OK." I told nibbling at the hem on one of David's jumpers. 

"I'm fine baby, are you OK?" He asked.

I took a deep breath before answering him. "No, not really. I can't sleep now." 

"Aw honey, will it make you feel better is you spoke about it?" David wondered. 

"Yeah." I mumbled. 

"In your own time." David said.

"There was a terrible storm and you got caught in it, I tried calling you but never answered and then it came up that you had died." I cried. There was no reply from David at first I thought he had hung up until I heard David moving around.

"Are you there?" I asked. 

"Yes I'm getting into my car, I'm coming home." David told me as I heard the door to his car slamming closed. David stayed on the phone the whole time as he drove from Brad's house to ours, he hung up as soon as he told me he'd arrived at the house. I heard the door open and David's footsteps walk across the floor, the door opened and David walked in. He looks terrible, bags under his eyes and his hair all messy and out of place. 

"Come here baby." David cooed almost running over to my bed, I started to tear up as he climbed into bed beside me.

"It's OK, I'm here now." David mumbled pressing his lips on the temple of my forehead, I had my arms around his torso and I pulled his body tight towards me.

"I'm sorry for acting like a baby, that's silly." I muttered burying my face into David's chest.

"Honey stop worrying." David told moving me so I was looking at him, he moved his hand up to my cheek and ran his thumb under my eye to get rid of the tears.

"Can you talk about something so I'm not thinking of it?" I asked softly, David nodded.

"Did you see our game tonight?" David said scooting down into the bed, I moved along with him and snuggle into his chest.

"Yeah you guys played well especially you, nice goal." I acknowledged poking his side, David squirmed as I did that.

"Thank you." David nodded. 

We talk for ages after that, the two of us wrapped in each others arm and our legs tangled together. As we talked I began to feel tired, my eyes drooping and my words becoming more one worded answers. I soon fell asleep on David's chest with his arms around me. 

A/N: OK so this is kinda bad as well, I apologize. Someone requested this a while ago and I cannot remember who!

-Lauryn