#116: ARTEMI PANARIN - #10 NEW YORK RANGERS

"Let's go Hawks!" I shouted standing up on my feet, I clapped loudly along with other hardcore fans as Patrick brought the puck into the Blues zone. I watched intensively as Patrick passed the puck over to Artemi who juggled the puck and passed it back to Seabrook, the guys kept passing the puck between each other until the puck landed at Artemi who had a clear open shot of the net. Ryan Reaves skated over to Artemi and checked him from behind, Artemi fell to the ice hard and I gasped as he favoured his right knee while the players from both St. Louis and Chicago began to shove each other in aggression. Artemi still lay on the ice while Artem helped the Blackhawks trainer over to him, I sat in my seat with my hands over my lips as I looked on worriedly.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw Artemi stand up with the help of Artem and the trainer, they helped him off the ice and Artem handed Artemi over to the other trainer and both trainers help him down the tunnel to the Blackhawks dressing room. I stood up and excused myself as I shuffled along the row of the seats, I picked up my speed as I headed towards the stairs that lead down to the basement area of the arena where the dressing rooms are. 

I came up to the security guards and showed them my pass before taking off in full speed to the Hawks dressing room, my heart beating quickly as I still worry about Artemi. I pushed the door open and walked over to where the medical station in the room to see Artemi laying on the bed with the trainers helping him take off his equipment, I immediately walked over to him and began to help take off his gear.

"Ты в порядке? (Are you OK?)" I asked Artemi as I helped take off his elbow pads.

"Я не думаю, что так. (I don't think so.)" Artemi replied softly, shaking his head as he spoke. I sighed softly and ran my hand through his messy hair, I have never seen him this upset before. 

"Y/N, I think maybe we need to send him to the hospital it looks like he has torn his ACL." The trainer told looking at me, I nodded and turned my attention back to Artemi.

"Вы собираетесь в больницу. Вы порвали свой ACL. (You're going to the hospital. You tore your ACL.)" I translated what the trainer said to Artemi, he looked down sadly at his hands and nodded. 

"Вы едете со мной, не так ли? (You're coming with me, right?" Artemi asked turning to me, his eyes filled with sadness knowing he is going to be out for a while.

"Конечно (Of course.)" I replied, laying my hand on his shoulder.

_ _ _ _ _

Artemi and I sit waiting on the results of his MRI scan and also an X-ray, he lays on the hospital bed with his hand in mine while his other arm lays across his face. 

"Нужно ли мне операцию, чтобы исправить это? (Will I need surgey to fix this?)" Artemi asked softly, he moved his arm off his face and looked at me with his big blue eyes. 

"полагаю, что так. (I guess so.)" I replied running my thumb over his hand. The doctor walked in and sighed to us as he took a seat facing Artemi.

"Can you translate this?" He asked me, I nodded and the doctor became to explain Artemi's situation.

"Your ACL is torn" The doctor said nodding.

"Ваш ACL разрывается." I translated to Artemi, he nodded at me with such sad eyes. I looked back to the doctor to continue on.

"We'll have you in surgery tomorrow morning." The doctor told, stopping once again to let me translate the message to Artemi.

"Мы будем иметь вас в хирургии завтра утром."

"It is going to take some time for your recovery, but you'll get there in the end." 

"Это собирается занять некоторое время для восстановления, Hо вы получите там в конце." I told, Artemi again nodded with his eyes pouring out sadness. 

"The recovery period is 7-9 months long, you will miss the rest of the season and the beginning of the next one." I knew Artemi knows what the doctor said because his demeanour changed but I translated it anyways. 

"Период восстановления составляет 7-9 месяцев длиной, Вы пропустит остаток сезона и начало следующего." 

"I will leave you to process this information, I'll be back later." The doctor told standing up, I turned to Artemi and translated the message.

"Я оставлю вас, чтобы обработать эту информацию, я вернусь."

"Thank you." Artemi said in his broken English, the doctor smiled and left the room.

"You stay with me?" Artemi asked innocently, he pushed himself up onto his elbows and looked over at me. 

"Of course Artemi, of course I will." I replied leaning forward and pressed my lips against his forehead.

"You amazing, I love you." He smiled as I sat back. 

I smiled at his words. "I love you too Breadman."

A/N: I don't even know what this is, it is so bad I apologize! I hope the Russian is correct, I used Google and we all know how bad that is so if there are any mistakes please tell me and I will change it.

Lukehemmings5sosluv I hope this was OK!

-Lauryn.