#137 - Tuukka Rask - #40 Boston Bruins

"Again?" I sighed when I saw the scene outside my front door. Marchand and Pastrnak stood at either side of Tuukka who hung loosely on their shoulders, his head swayed as his attention was focused on the garden gnome that resided on the porch.

"We tried to stop him, but he fought anyone who took the glass away from him." David replied innocently as he saw my glare that is focused on the drunk Finnish male.

"No worries, David. Just drop him there and he can find his own way to bed." I said shaking my head when Tuukka groaned.

"Just call us if you need us." Brad told waving goodbye, before he and David left the house. I sighed aloud and turned around to face Tuukka with my arms across my chest, my eyes bore into his but he never seemed to notice how pissed off I am. Ever since the Bruins got knocked out of the playoffs Tuukka has taken it hard against himself, most of his nights are now spent in a pub drinking away his miseries and coming home drunk of his knocker.

"Right, come on. Bed." I told sternly, gesturing Tuukka to the bedroom that is no less than 20 feet away from the sitting room.

"Can't I just sleep here?" He mumbled sleepily, his head resting against the cushions on the sofa.

"Fine, just don't throw up on the floor and if you do you're cleaning it, not me." I groaned rubbing my hands across my face.

"Good night, kultaseni (sweetheart)." Tuukka said lowly, his eyes drooping closed and then his snores filled the sitting room. I sighed and shook my head at him, before taking off to the bedroom to go to sleep.

_ _ _ _ _

"We need to talk." I said rushing into the sitting room to find Tuukka already lacing up his shoes. He looked up from them and gave a nod, I sat down on the sofa facing him and waited until he finished lacing his shoes.

"What is it, kultaseni (sweetheart)?" Tuukka asked rubbing his hands on his jeans. I took a deep breath before answering.

"I want you to stop going out with the guys." I told quickly hoping that Tuukka wouldn't hear it, but alas he did. 

"Why? I don't stop you from going out with your friends." He shot back. 

"Because every time you go out, you get drunk and then I'm left to look after you like I'm your mother and well I'm not. I'm your girlfriend, Tuukka. I just don't want to see you get hurt and I don't want you to ruin your career by drinking it awa-"

"So you're saying that I'm going to become an alcoholic?" Tuukka asked defensively. I sighed and shook my head, he is getting angry at something when I am trying to help him. 

"No, that's not what I am saying, Tuukka. I am saying don't go waste your life in a pub because you lost in the playoffs, wake up and see that it wasn't just your fault that you lost, it was a team effort and your team didn't show up for you. Don't take it out on the drink, please." I said almost on my knees begging at him.

"It was my fault that we lost, I'm the one who needs to stop the pucks from entering the net and well I didn't stop them when the team needed me. So, yes, it is my fault we lost." Tuukka told standing up and grabbed his wallet of the counter. 

"You know what, go get drunk. You're much easier to deal with when you aren't sober." I sighed angrily at him, not a thought coming through as I spoke the first thing that came to mind. I gasped silently at what I said, my eyes wide at Tuukka's back as he exited the house and slammed the door closed. Groaning, I flopped down onto the sofa and rested my head in my hands. How could I have been so stupid to have said that to him? Knowing he is in a sensitive place I should have been more careful with my words, but my big mouth hates me just like Tuukka does.