#113 - Colton Parayko - #55 St. Louis Blues: Part Two

"Eww!" I gagged as I pulled the nappy down, Colton stood beside me laughing but I could see the disgust looked in his eyes. 

"Your turn." I told turning to him. 

"Nu uh, I did it last night." He said shaking his head. 

"I did it this morning, your turn." I smirked at him as I held the clean nappy out for Colton.

"She's your daughter." He groaned taking the nappy from my hand.

"And she is your child as well." I laughed patting Colton on his back as he walked slowly over to Olivia's changing table. 

"I know, I know." Colton sighed standing over her, I stood beside him and watched as he cleaned Olivia. 

"How can that come out of a child?" He grimaced as he binned the dirty nappy, I chuckled at the face he made. Colton walked back over and put a clean nappy on Olivia, when he finished he held her up his arms and pressed his lips against her chubby stomach.

"You're a dirty child, Ms. Parakyo." Colton cooed pulling Olivia back out to face him, his eyes and facial features screaming love towards our daughter. 

"Come on you, leave her alone." I giggled wrapping an arm around Colton's waist and rested my head on his arm. 

"Look at that little smile." Colton gasped in awe whenever Olivia smiled a toothless grin. 

"She smiles like you." I pointed out.

"Yeah she does but she's got your nose." Colton grinned bopping Olivia on her little nose, Olivia let out a large giggle that it made Colton and I laugh.

_ _ _ _ _ 

"Do you regret anything?" I asked leaning against Colton as we lay in bed, Colton had his arm slung over my shoulder and my head against his chest as our fingers intertwined together.

"No, do you?" Colton replied, I pushed myself up and stared into his blue eyes.

"No, not at all. I am very happy." I grinned at him.

"I love you so much Y/N." Colton told leaning forward and pressed his against mine, I smiled as we kissed. 

"I love you too Col." I said once Colton stopped kissing me, he rested his forehead against mine and looked into my eyes.

"We're doing alight, the two of us with Olivia. We're doing alright." 

A/N: I don't even know what this is, I am so sorry it is so bad but I wanted to get something out before 2016 ends. 

Thank you so much for everyone who has read this book, without you guys my 2016 would have been horrible but you guys reading these weird crappy imagines of mine about hockey players that have no idea that I exist has made me very happy. I cannot wait to see what 2017 has in store for me, hopefully it is much better than what 2016 has been. 

Happy new year everyone, please be safe and have a wonderful 2017!

-Lauryn.