I need your help. (24/48)

*Voting is closed. Andre won.*

It is currently after one in the morning here, I have a diploma exam at nine am, and I am currently having a dilemma. The classic thing everyone has at one am.

Anyways, I've recently thought of an idea for a new book (based on a hockey player, it wouldn't be my account if it wasn't a hockey dude in the story line) that I hope to get published sometime soon. And I know what you're thinking, she should stop posting books because she has so many! I know I have a lot, but I love writing and if I am to get at least one vote and comment on something I publish, I am a very happy person!

Back to the point, my current dilemma is who to base the book around. I have three hockey players in mind and I can't seem to choose on any of them, so I thought why not come here and ask you guys who you'd like a book based on. To me it seems like a good idea, so here are the three guys:

ANDRE BURAKOVSKY (WASHINGTON CAPITALS)

MATHEW BARZAL (NEW YORK ISLANDERS)

JAKE VIRTANEN (VANCOUVER CANUCKS)

I am hoping that you guys could comment the name of the player you'd like to have the book based on. And after 24/48 hours, depends on what I am doing, whoever has the most comments will be who the book is going to be based on. I am not limiting the comments, so if you're wanting one person more than the other feel free to comment as much as you like for that player.

I should also mention that I have two other books coming soon! One is on Auston Matthews and the other is on Matthew Tkachuk. I hoping to get them written as soon as possible to get them out there in the Wattpad world.

So I am going to leave this here for about 24/48 hours and I hope you guys comment on who you want the book to be on.

Thank you guys so much for taking your time to read not only this, but all my other imagines that I publish. It means the world to me to see so many people enjoying what I put out there.

Anyways, I am going to go and sleep now(hopefully). And I will see you guys with my next update.

-Lauryn.