#140: ANDRE BURAKOVSKY - #95 COLORADO AVALANCHE

"When do you think you'll be home?" I asked chewing against the hem of one of Andre's jumpers. 

"Soon, we're going out for a little bit and then I'll be on my home." Andre replied. I gave a little sigh, but spoke back. 

"OK, don't stay out too late because I have something to tell you." I said eyeing the pregnancy test that sat on the coffee table. 

"OK, babe. I'll speak to you later, I love you." Andre said hanging up the call before I could speak back to him. 

I sighed and tossed my phone to the side and sat with my head in my hands. Does he still care about me and this relationship? Or is he bored of our relationship and doesn't care anymore? I feel it is the latter. He seems bored now like he is trapped in this relationship and just stays because he feels sorry for me, but now I'm pregnant with his child. Will he think I did this on purpose to make him stay longer? It's not like we set out for myself to become pregnant, no it was a mistake that I am pregnant, but I won't end the life of a child because it was unplanned.

I rose from my place on the couch and wandered into the kitchen, I opened the freezer and lifted out a tub of ice cream. Grabbing a spoon of the drying rack I made my way into the sitting room and got comfortable on the sofa again, I grabbed my phone from beside me and started to scroll through instagram. 

Each photo I passed I double tapped and continued to scroll, that was until I came to the photo posted 3 minutes ago by Tom. My eyes scanned over it, they absorbed everything and my brain tried to tell me it was fake, that he wasn't actually kissing her, but everything looked far too real to be fake.

So, I guess I was right. Andre is finished with our relationship, his lips upon another girls shows the truth. Without a second thought I liked the photo that Tom posted and then turned my phone off before rushing to our shared bedroom, grabbing a suitcase I threw everything I could into and made my way back to the sitting room. I saw a piece of paper laying on the table so I grabbed it and wrote down a simple letter for Andre to read when he comes home. 

To Andre.

I guess I am not good enough for you since you find that it is OK to go and kiss another girl while you are still in a relationship, but good news for you, we aren't together now so you can kiss whoever you want. Don't contact me, don't try to find me because I don't want anything to do with you. I hope you're happy. 

- Y/N.

P.s I am pregnant and it's yours.

I read over the letter before laying it on the coffee table beside the pregnancy test, I took one look around the flat before I exited it. 

"It's just me and you against the world." I mumbled looking down at my hand that rested against my stomach.

_ _ _ _ _ 

Andre's PoV:

"What do you mean you posted it on Instagram? I didn't kiss her!" I protested outside the bar. Tom stood facing me with a bloody nose and is held back by Nicklas, while I am held back by Evengy. I wriggled around trying to release myself from Evengy's hold, but I never broke away. 

"Well your lips were on hers." Tom stated trying to break free from Nicklas. 

"That's because she kissed me!" I shouted anger boiling in my blood. I took a deep breath before asking the important question. 

"Has Y/N seen it?" I asked my hands gripped at my side. Tom looked down to the ground and then up to me. 

"She liked the photo." He spoke. With one swift movement my fist was against his face again, more blood sprouted out of his nose and his lip started to bleed as well.