#87: ALEX GALCHENYUK - #18 PITTSBURGH PENGUINS

"Y/N sit your butt down please." Alex told taking the cleaning products from my hand, I grabbed out for them but Alex held them above his head.

"This place is a mess, Max is coming round and you know what he's like." I sighed crossing my arms across my stomach, Alex rolled is eyes at me.

"A pregnant lady should not be running around the house cleaning." Alex told setting the products on the counter and brought me into the living room.

"Bu-"

"No buts." Alex said holding his finger up against my lips, I stuck my tongue out and sat beside him. 

"Do you think that Max will be mad? I mean I'm his sister who is dating one of his teammates who has gotten me pregnant." I rambled working myself up into an emotional mess. 

"Possibly?" Alex answered with a question.

"That helps." I grimaced. 

"Well we've been lying to him for over four months, he keeps asking how you are and I keep lying to him. So yes he will be mad." Alex concluded, I groaned and leaned my head on his shoulder. 

"Do you know how hard it is to keep this a secret? How he hasn't found out I don't know." I said looking down to the bump on my belly, Alex had his hand resting over it in a protective manor.

"Me too, I see him every day and we still haven't told him. Four months ago, that's what," Alex said doing the math in his head.

"A hundred and twenty one days." I giggled before he could finish.

"Yes, a hundred and twenty one days I have saw him and haven't told him. He'll be more pissed at me than you." Alex told looking down to me, I puckered my lips at him and Alex smiled. I was about to reply back but the doorbell went, I immediately jumped up from the couch and rushed over to the door. I opened and saw Max standing on the other side with Katia, his wife.

"Max." I smiled opening the door wide to let them come in. 

"How's my best sister?" He asked taking his shoes off and followed me into the living room, Alex stood up from the couch and gave Max the 'bro hug'. 

"He's been worried ever since you called." Katia told coming up behind me, I turned to her and gave her a little hug.

"Yeah well I've been worried since I found out." I sighed. When Alex and I found out that I am expecting we told only a handful of people Katia was one of them, we begged her not to tell Max and she kept her promise.

"Don't be Y/N, he loves you." Katia smiled putting a gentle hand on my shoulder. 

"What are you two talking about?" Max asked looking to me and his wife. 

"Girl talk." Katia smiled walking over to him. I moved over to Alex and sat beside him, he put his arm over my shoulder and I snuggled up to his side.

"So what did you call me over for?" Max asked. I looked up to Alex who looked down to me, we both then looked to Max who waited for us to answer.

"Well um, uh." I stumbled looking around the room but Max.

"You see." Alex started but stopped.

"Uh we." I began and stopped half way.

"Are one of you going to tell me?" Max asked looking to me skeptically. 

"Yeah, yeah." I nodded gripping onto Alex's hand.

"We're pregnant." Alex spoke out before I could, I breathed a sigh of relief when Alex spoke.

"I see and how far are you?" Max wondered leaning forward and rested his elbows against his knees.

"Four months." I said softly. Max turned to Katia and then back to me, he looked almost disappointed. I felt my heart drop as he looked at me, I began to tear up.

"Why didn't you tell me when you found out?" Max questioned us once again.

"We were nervous about your reaction." Alex mumbled looking to the floor. 

"Why?"

"We thought you would be angry at us." I replied.

"Why would I be angry at you?" 

"I'm your youngest sister, you've always been protective of me. I guess I was worried you would think bad of me." I shrugged looking up to Max, he smiled softly at me.

"Are you happy?" He asked.

I looked up to Alex and smiled. "Yeah very much so." 

"Then I'm happy too." Max told walking over to me, I stood up and he hugged me hard. Alex came behind me and rested his hand on my shoulder, I stood back and hugged Alex.

"I better see a Max or Maxine in your child's name." Max laughed.

"Maybe." I giggled along with the rest of us.