#47: MICHAEL LATTA - #46 KUNLUN RED STAR

After many months of asking Michael can we buy a pet for our apartment, each time he denies the idea of having one. But after a week of asking I finally gave up on asking him, but what I didn't expect was Michael to announce he wanted a pet.

"We should get a pet." Michael stated throwing himself down onto the couch beside me. his arm going around my shoulder.

"Really?" I asked looking up at Michael with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah." He nodded, giving me one of his famous smiles.

"I've been asking for a pet since forever!" I exclaimed almost pouncing on top of Michael, I sat on his lap with my legs going each side of him. Michael chuckled and rested his hands on my waist, my hands going to the back of his neck.

"I know and I think it's time to get one." He said giving me a firm nod.

"God, you're amazing." I smiled leaning forward and rested my head on his forehead.

"I know, it's me. I'm perfect." Michael said cockily. I rolled my eyes at him before he placed his lips upon mine.

_ _ _ _ _

"Oh my gosh." Michael gasped gawking at the pet shop as he got out of the car. Outside the shop are cages of birds and parrots, Michael ran up to the birds and turned around to face me.

"Can we get one please? Please Y/N?" He asked bouncing up and down on the balls of his feet, he is like a kid in a candy store.

"We should go in and check out the rest of the animals before we make a solid decision." I said slipping my hand into Michael's and practically dragged him into the shop.

"Holy crap." Michael whispered, his eyes wide and his mouth open as he looked around the shop in awe.

"Y/N, look at this fish! He is so colourful." Michael exclaimed slapping my shoulder to get my attention. I turned around and slapped Michael back but he didn't seem to notice, all his attention is the fish swimming around.

"Can I help you guys?" I turned around and saw an old woman smiling at us.

"Yes, we are looking for puppies." I said pulling Michael's hand to turn his attention to the woman. He groaned loudly and turned around, a large gasp came from Michael and ran over to a corner in the shop.

"I am so sorry for that, he gets easily excited." I told shaking my head at Michael, the lady chuckled.

"It's fine my dear, your boyfriend has just found the puppies." She said turning around to Michael who had a dark lab in his arms.

"Y/N look! He's so cute!" He grinned waving its paw at me, I smiled at how cute Michael is when he's excited.

"Y/N!" Michael sang as he walked back over to the puppies, I chuckled and followed behind him.

"He's cute." I said pointing to the spotty dalmatian.

"Awe!" Michael whispered setting the dark lab down and lifted up the dalmatian, he brought the puppy up to his chest and started to rock it.

"Look at this one." I smiled lifting up the small husky, Michael gasped and sat the dalmatian down.

"Him! I want him! Michael exclaimed pointing to the husky in my arms.

"Really? Are you sure you don't want the whole shop?" I asked laughing a little.

"OK, maybe I would like all of them." Michael shrugged using his free hand to stroke the little husky.

"How about we start with this one, see how it goes and then maybe get another?" I suggested letting Michael take the husky from my arms.

"Fine if we have too." Michael sighed.

"You're such a cutie." He cooed bringing the husky up to his face and cuddled it close to him.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"I was talking to the dog." Michael told looking to me with a faint smirk on his lips.

"I'm sure you were." I chuckled patting his shoulder.

In the end we ended up getting the husky, along with the black labrador and spotty dalmatian. Michael was in heaven when we got home he didn't stop playing with the three puppies, he even tried to take the lab with him on the road trips, I eventually found when I walked into the room and found the lab sitting inside his overnight case.

A/N: rachlove32 I hope you like this, I kinda changed it a little but I hope you enjoyed it!

-Lauryn.