12

Harry's eyes flash. "What?"

"Nothing." I turn and try to walk away, back towards Perrie but Harry catches my arm.

"Who told you?" He asks.

"Told me what?"

"You know what."

"Let go of me, Harry," I say, trying to rip my arm from his grasp, but I'm unsuccessful.

"Come with me," he growls and practically drags me through the party, up the stairs and into his room. We get a few looks from random partyers, but most people act like it's normal for Harry to be dragging a girl to his room. I swallow and push away the thought.

He slams the door behind him and turns to me.

"Who the fuck told you?" He asks me.

I look away. "Perrie...Perrie told me."

"Fuck!" He grips his curls in his hands, pacing back and forth.

"Don't tell her I told you, Harry! Don't hurt anyone!" I regret the words as soon as I say them.

"Hurt anyone? Fuck, what did she tell you? How much did she tell you?" His eyes are urgent.

"Everything...she told me everything." I avoid his gaze.

I hear Harry curse under his breath. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

"What, you didn't think I would ever find out? You think I'm that stupid?" I ask him.

"It's been two years, I thought..."

"You thought wrong."

Harry suddenly whips around and pushes me back, pinning me against the wall. "Don't fucking tell me I thought wrong," he growls, his voice low. His face is so close to mine I can feel his breath on my face. "Louis threw a punch at me for defending you, so you'd better shut the fuck up and rethink every time you fucking defend him."

I turn my face away from his, looking out the window. I already see cups and trash littered in the lawn I will have to help Harry clean in the morning. I sigh.

"You didn't have to cut Luke with a beer bottle," I whisper.

"Really? If I hadn't, he'd be trying to charm you into fucking him," Harry snaps. "Do you know how mad that makes me? I had to fucking cut him so he would stay the fuck away from you!"

"What does it matter to you? You're not my father!" I shout.

"Well, your own father doesn't give a fucking shit about you, so I might as well be!" He yells.

I widen my eyes in shock. I push him off of me and run hands through my hair. "Don't...don't bring up my family!" I yell.

"Blair--"

"Don't fucking try to apologize now, you do this every time! I don't need a goddamn reminder that my father gives zero fucks about me!"

Harry stares at me, his eyes still angry. "I have to say these things to make you fucking listen to me!"

"I'd listen to you any day, Harry, don't you know that by now? You've got me in the palm of your hand, and you know that!"

"No, I don't! You don't listen, you never listen, and you never have! You're too fucking stubborn!"

"I sure listened to you the day you dared me to spy on my mother!" I yell. 

Harry's face crumples in hurt. He doesn't say anything. He takes a step back like I've physically assaulted him. I feel guilt pile in me for bringing up my mother, but I stand my ground, trying to keep my face angry.