55

Eleanor and Louis bustle into the kitchen.

"El, you have to get a double bed," Louis is saying.

"But it's such a hassle to put together! It'll take me forever."

"I'll put it together!"       

"What if there isn't enough room? Blair needs to have space, too. Jesus, Lou, you're so selfish."

Louis turns to me. "Blair, if Eleanor gets a double bed, will it effect you in any way?"

I raise my eyebrows. "Why does she need a double bed?"

Eleanor smirks and turns to Louis. "Yeah, Louis, why does she need a double bed?"

Louis flushes. "Stop talking in third person."

"Eleanor doesn't want to," El says childishly. "And she doesn't want to spend more money on a double bed just so Louis has more room to--"

"Enough!" I shout. "I don't want to hear about what you will be doing in the bed you end up getting!"

Louis and Eleanor laugh.

"She's right, El, her ears are too young," Louis says.

Eleanor shakes her head. "Agreed. But I am not getting a double bed. End of discussion." She pecks Louis on the cheek before walking out of the kitchen.

Louis rolls his eyes but smiles.

"Don't you have a double bed, Louis?" I ask. "Can't you just use yours when she comes over?"

Louis shrugs. "I guess. Since she's not going to budge on this matter." He smirks.

I smile. "So, you really like her?" I ask.

Louis blushes. "Yeah," he says. "She's got tattoos, too, you know."

I look at him. "Really, I've never seen them."

"That's because they're on her--"

"Okay!" I say, walking toward the door. "Never mind."

Louis laughs and gets a water out of the fridge. "Such young ears," he says and I roll my eyes before exiting the kitchen.

-

Harry's POV

I sit at my kitchen bar with my head in my hands. Blair didn't even seem upset when I went over there earlier. She was so indifferent towards me, and I hate it. Maybe she never loved me at all?

Of course she did. You just fucked everything up.

I've been a wreck. I obviously haven't been able to sleep, and I haven't eaten much. I just go to work, come home, and get hammered on my own sometimes.

Luke, Penny, and Jane have all been calling me, but I'm intent on never talking to them again. They ruined the best thing I had in my life, and I can't forgive them for it.

Tomorrow is Thursday, the day I'm supposed to see Dr. Stone. Sally, the receptionist, has left multiple voicemails on my phone asking me if I need to reschedule since I haven't been showing up for the past two weeks.

I stare at my phone.

Blair would want me to go. She'd want me to get better, to be able to sleep.

I grab my phone and dial the number Sally left on my voicemail.

"Dr. Gary Stone's office, this is Sally. How may I help you?"

"Uh, hi. This is...this is Harry Styles."

"Oh, good evening Mr. Styles."

"I was just calling to tell you..." I look out the window, taking a deep breath.