20

"Okay, flight 488," I say, scanning the screens mounted on the walls. "Coming from..." I glance at the printout. "Liverpool."

"There." Harry points to baggage claim number four.

"Great," I say, walking toward it. I scan the crowd for two kids.

"See them anywhere?" I ask Harry.

"How am I supposed to know?"

"Jesus, who shit in your cereal this morning?" I ask him, raising my eyebrows. Harry tries to hide his smile.

"Hi, you must be Blair."

I whirl around to see a woman of about Shawn's age with bleach blonde hair and too much red lipstick on. She grins at me.

"Kids," she says to her left. I look over to see a boy of about thirteen and a girl of about fifteen. They both look bored. They're older than I expected.

"This is Katie and Bryce," the woman says.

"Hi," I say. "This is, uh...Harry." I look to Harry who forces a smile. I almost snort at how fake it is, but I keep my composure.

"Well, it was nice to meet you, but I gotta run," the woman says. "Tell Shawn hello for me." She briskly whirls around and disappears into the sea of people, leaving the four of us.

"Okay, well...the car's this way," I say, turning to lead them back to the car.

"Whatever," Katie says. I raise my eyebrows. Harry smirks.

They follow us back in silence, eyes on their phones.

Harry doesn't stop smirking as he lets everyone into the car, starting it. "If you find some pot back there, help yourselves," he says to the kids.

"Really?" Bryce asks, his eyes as wide as saucers.

"No," I say, punching Harry's arm. "There's no pot. Jesus, Harry."

"I was just kidding, lighten up," he says to me.

I roll my eyes.

"So...are you guys like, dating?" Katie asks.

Harry smirks and I snort. "No," I say. "No we are not."

"She wishes," Harry says.

"Harry!" I scold.

"What? I'm just joking." Since when does he joke so much?

"Well, shut up."

Harry laughs and I sit back in my seat. "So, have you been to London before?" I ask the kids.

"Yeah," Katie says. "Nothing special."

"You don't like it?"

"We frankly just don't like our dad," Bryce says. "He's...weird."

"Yeah, well, I work for him," I say.

"Sucks," Bryce says.

Harry laughs and I sock him again. "Are you on drugs?" I ask him.

"I told you, there's pot in the back--"

"Oh, sweet Jesus." I throw my hands in the air as Harry and the kids laugh.

"Why do you have so many tattoos?" Katie asks Harry.

"Because he works at a tattoo parlor," I answer, smirking. "And it's apparently really great because he gets to 'make art.'"

Harry shakes his head. "It is art."

Now I laugh. "Of course it is! Hear that guys? It's art!" We're all laughing now as Harry gives me the finger.

"That's not appropriate, Harold," I scold. He takes both hands off the wheel for a split second to send both his middle fingers up at me.

"Eyes on the road, eyes on the road!" I shout and he laughs, his dimples popping.

"You guys sure act like a couple," Katie muses.

"That's because she's annoyed the shit out of me every single day for fifteen fucking years." Harry flashes a grin.

I smack him. "Language."

Harry points to a building outside. "Hey, kids, that's a great bar, anyone want a drink? Or perhaps some cocaine? Anybody, anybody?" Harry asks, widening his eyes in humor in the rearview mirror.

"Harry Edward Styles!" I shout and the three of them laugh.

Finally we pull into the lot at the bookstore. The kids hop out with Harry and I behind them. I shove Harry playfully and roll my eyes at him as he opens the door for me.