23

"Blair?" I hear Harry ask. His voice is calm. "She's gone. You can come out now." I unlock the bathroom, walking right into Harry's arms. I hug him tight as he strokes my hair. "I'm sorry you had to hear that," he says into my hair.

I pull away from him. "Harry...you said not to make her do something that could get you arrested..." I look into his eyes. "Please confirm that you'd never hit a girl."

Harry shakes his head. "I wouldn't," he says. "It was an empty threat."

I nod. "Good." I smile at him. "I'm going to take a shower."

Harry nods. "Alright, go ahead." When he doesn't move, I roll my eyes.

"Get out," I say.

"Oh, come on, Blair!"

"Harry," I warn. "I'll spoil the third book in the Hunger Games if you don't get out."

"Oh, was that a threat?" Harry smirks.

"Okay, then I'll tell you that Prim--" 

"Fine, fine, alright, just--don't tell me!" Harry puts his hand over my mouth and I laugh. I give him a shove and lock the bathroom door behind him once he's out. I shower quickly. 

I pull my pills out of my purse, reading the prescription over and over. I’m happy...the pills have worked. I’m an adult and I can make my own decisions. Maybe I don’t need the medicine. As long as I’m with Harry, I’m happy. I set the bottle down on the counter. 

I shower quickly and am utterly disturbed by the state Harry's shower is in. I slip into my clothes and braid my hair, scouring the bathroom for cleaning products. I find none (shocker) so I exit the bathroom, looking for Harry.

I find him in the kitchen, leaning over Catching Fire. He shuts the book when I walk in.

"Where are your cleaning supplies?" I ask blandly.

Harry furrows his brow. "Why would you need cleaning supplies?"

"Your bathroom looks like Satan shit in it," I say.

Harry rolls his eyes. "So?"

"So, as long as I'm here, I will clean your goddamn shower." I cross my arms over my chest.

Harry sighs and reaches into the cabinet under the sink, pulling out a bin of supplies. He hands it to me and I smirk.

"Perfect," I say, turning on my heel and bounding up the stairs.

Harry follows me into the bathroom and watches as I sift through the supplies, chewing on my lip in concentration.

I lean over the disgusting bathtub and pour Comet powder into it. I run the water and grab the tool for emptying the drain.

"When's the last time you cleaned this shower?" I ask, wrinkling my nose as I slowly begin to empty the drain.

Harry stares at me blankly. "You're supposed to clean showers?"

I look at Harry. "Yes, dipshit!"

Harry puts his hands up in surrender. "Sorry, sorry!" 

I pull the tool out of the drain and almost scream. "Jesus Christ, is that a baby?" An enormous clump of hair sits on the tool that was previously in the drain. 

Even Harry wrinkles his nose as I fling it into the trash.

"How do you live like this?" I ask Harry as more clumps of hair come out of the drain.

Harry opens his mouth to answer but ends up shrugging. "I didn't know there was so much...debris...in my drain."

I try not to gag as I empty the rest of the drain and clean the tub. I finally stand, washing my hands in the sink. Harry leans against the doorframe, having changed into a fresh white t-shirt.

"You really need to start being less of a slob," I say, smirking. "You could get mold."

"Sorry that I'm not OCD like you," he says, rolling his eyes.

"Go in there and tell me that the bathroom doesn't look spotless," I counter, raising my eyebrows. Harry smirks and brushes past me, looking around the bathroom. 

"It's not bad," he says.

"Oh, please," I say. "It's great." 

Harry shrugs, a smirk still present on his face. I grab my things from his room and we walk downstairs.

My phone suddenly rings and I groan at my father's called ID. Harry watches me as I put my phone to my ear and open the fridge, looking for something mildly appetizing to eat for breakfast.

"Hello?"

"Blair, are you alright? I've been trying to reach you all night!"

I bring my phone from my ear and sure enough, there are twenty missed calls from my father and Jay. 

"I'm at Harry's."

"Your car was towed into the driveway this morning."

"It ran out of fuel when I was on the highway."

My father exhales. "Alright, well I'm just glad you're okay."

I hang up and toss my phone onto the counter. I don't feel like talking to my father right now. "Do you seriously not have anything good to eat?" I ask Harry.

He shrugs. "I don't eat breakfast most mornings."

I look at him in horror. "How could you not? Aren't you hungry the whole day?"

"I eat lunch," Harry says. "Anyway, if you're really hungry we can go out somewhere. You know, to IHOP or something."

I smile. "IHOP!" 

Harry grins, grabbing his car keys. "I'll take that as a yes." 

(a/n: we have attached the official trailer to Lights on the side! watch it and let us know what you think :) thank you for reading, voting, and commenting! xx)