49

The next morning Harry and I bid Gemma, Anne and Robin goodbye before we drive home. Anne engulfs me in a hug.

"We'll miss you, Blair," she says into my hair. "Take care of Harry for me. Lord knows he needs it." I laugh.

"Mum," Harry groans from behind us. Anne chuckles and pulls away from me, turning to him. She reaches out and he wraps his arms around her, burying his face into her shoulder lovingly. She says something in his ear and he looks down, a frown etched on his lips. He nods and they pull away.

Gemma squeezes me next and tells me to wear the dress I got for a special occasion soon and I agree. Robin briefly hugs me. I don't know him too well, but I see that he makes Anne happy and that's all that matters.

Harry and I finish loading our luggage into the car before saying final goodbyes and driving off.

"It was nice seeing them again," I muse after a few minutes of silent driving.

Harry nods. "Gemma's a little bitch, though," he grumbles, humor in his eyes.

"Oh, Gemma's the same condescending older sister that she's always been." I smirk.

"True," Harry agrees.

Harry puts on the Lana Del Rey CD again.

"Don't you have any other CDs?" I ask him.

"Yeah, but it's all stuff you'd hate."

"I have my CD."

"Do not fucking play Lion King again or so help me I will stop this car and you will walk back to London."

I laugh. "But I thought you liked that movie."

"I like the movie, not the bloody soundtrack."

"The soundtrack is technically part of the movie."

"And you're technically annoying." Harry smirks, proud of his comeback.

"Oooh, good one. Never heard that one before."

"Really? That's all you've got?"

"I could start talking about your full name."

Harry glares at me. "How many times do I have to ask you not to call me that?"

"I didn't call you it, I just brought it up."

"Don't bring it up, then."

"Make me."

"Oh, God, why do I suddenly feel like we're eleven again?"

I laugh. "I remember being eleven," I sigh, leaning back in my seat.

"The dawn of adolescence," Harry says.

"Year Six in school."

"I had my first kiss when we were eleven," Harry says.

I look over at him. "Really? Who?"

"That girl that went to school with us, Abby Christensen," he says.

"Oh," I say. "She was a whore."

Harry throws back his head and laughs. "I sense jealousy," he says.

I shrug. "What gave you that idea?"

Harry smirks, looking over at me, his jade eyes light. "Who was your first kiss, Blair?"

I roll my eyes. "It was really horrible," I say.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I feel bad for the girl he's with now."