51

"Fancy seeing you here," he says, surprisingly calmly. He leans over and kisses my cheek. Perrie eyes us carefully. He pushes an empty cup towards her as he rests his hand on my thigh. I stare at my drink as he looks down on me.

I shift uncomfortably. "Yeah."

"May I ask why?" His jaw is clenched. He squeezes my thigh a little too tight for my comfort.

"Uh..." Perrie's eyes flick between me and Harry. I tip my drink back, letting the liquid coat my throat.

"Who took you?" He asks, taking a sip of his own drink.

I clear my throat uncomfortably. "Jane."

Harry's eyes snap over to me. "What? What did she say to you?" He growls. His nails dig into my skin slightly, causing me to flinch.

I stare at him. "Nothing, she didn't say anything."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Harry." I tilt my head, examining his features. "Are you alright?" He just shakes his head at me, before standing up. He nearly pulls me off my stool.

"Okay," Harry says, relaxing a bit. "Let's go."

"What? No. I'm not leaving."

"Blair, you don't belong at these parties. Come on, let's go," he says, a little more forcefully.

"Harry, stop being a douche. I want to stay and I will, I don't need you treating me like I'm five." I slide out of the bar stool, but Harry grabs my wrist. He pulls my arm and pushes me up against a nearby wall, covering my body with his. He pins my arms to my sides so that I can't fight him.

"Why can't you just fucking listen to me for once?" He growls, his breath fanning my face. I can smell the alcohol wafting from his body, he is indeed drunk. When I don't answer, he squeezes my arms tighter.

"Harry." I wince and he quickly loosens his grip. He removes his hands and cups my face instead.

"Please, just this once listen to me," he practically begs. I shake my head, ducking under his arm. I don't exactly know why I'm defying him like this, maybe it's the alcohol that courses through my veins. I spot Penny's blue hair on the dance floor. She stands with Niall, holding a glass of alcohol in her hand. Jane stands nearby, her arms crossed smugly over her chest, a glass perched in her hand as she talks with to other girls. Luke leans against the wall, his scar reflecting the lights of the dance floor.

I stand next to Penny awkwardly, not sure what to say.

"You look lovely, Blair," Niall says, smiling his contagious grin at me.

I smile. "Thank you." We stand there awkwardly for a few more moments. Jane looks up at me, a smirk spreading across her lips.

"Blair, this is Melissa and Joy," Jane says, introducing the two girls beside her that I hadn't noticed before. Melissa has auburn hair and hazel eyes, and Joy could practically be her sister only she has dark violet hair. "Girls, this is Blair. Harry's girlfriend," she adds.

"Oh, so you're the girl everyone is talking about. How did you manage it?" Joy asks. My eyebrows furrow together as I look between the three.

"What do you mean?" I ask slowly.

"I mean, how did you get him to settle down? Did you sleep with him? How many times?" Melissa asks, looking almost genuinely curious.

"Excuse me?" I ask in disbelief, my throat becoming dry. How dare they ask me such personal and intimate questions?

"Oh, I forgot to tell you!" Jane speaks up, her eyes flashing. "Blair doesn't do that sort of thing."

"Are you kidding me?" Joy gasps. I shake my head. "Well fuck, I must have slept with him three or four times and he didn't even bother to call." I bite my lip to keep from having a meltdown.