50

"I got kicked out of the dorms," Eleanor says. "Pissed of the administrator."

"What did you do?" Louis surprises me by asking.

"Wrote 'I am a filthy twatsucker' on her chalkboard," Eleanor boasts.

Louis cracks a smile. "Sick," he says.

"I would have gotten away with it if fucking Jordan MacFarland hadn't walked in. That dick is such a fucking snitch." She shakes her head.

Louis smiles. "When I was at the uni, I clogged all the toilets with toilet paper and flooded half the hallways."

"I went to class drunk."

"I strung my ex-girlfriend's panties over all the trees in the courtyard."

"I released frogs into the dorms."

Louis widens his eyes. "No way!"

"Damn right! I stole them from the biology lab." Eleanor smiles smugly.

I stare at the two in utter befuddlement.

"If you two don't mind, it's three thirty in the morning."

Louis looks at me. "Oh, right. Eleanor, let me get you a room..."

Eleanor smiles and follows him up the stairs, giggling girlishly.

My mouth hangs open slightly. I finally snap out of my utter shock and trudge back to my room.

I peruse the racks of nail polish at the pharmacy, tapping my finger on my lip. Do I want pink or red? Dark pink or light pink? Neon or...

"Blair!"

I turn and lock eyes with the mismatched gaze of Jane. I swallow hard.

"H-hi," I say.

She smiles at me. "Looking for some new nail polish, I see."

I nod.

"I personally prefer black," she muses, stretching out her fingers to examine her manicure. She prefers black. Shocker.

"Oh, well black doesn't suit well with me." I laugh shakily.

Jane laughs, too. She presses her ruby lips together. "So, are you coming to the party tonight?" She asks smoothly.

I shake my head. "No thanks."

"Really? It's at the warehouse. Word on the street is someone's hiring a professional DJ instead of just using a stereo. It's going to be mental."

I shrug. "I don't know."

"Harry's going to go. You should go with him!"

I almost laugh. "Harry wouldn't like that," I say. "Plus, he'd probably ditch me early because I'd piss him off."

Jane laughs. "Well, I could give you a ride," she says. "I'm already picking up Ashley. It would be no trouble to come by and get you."

I shrug. "I don't know. Harry would probably get pissed. He wouldn't want me there."

Jane plucks a bottle of nail polish off the rack, examining it in her hand. "I don't know, Blair," she says. "That seems kind of sketch."

"He's just protective," I defend.

"Well, I know if I was dating him and he didn't want me there, I'd think he was cheating." She looks at me slyly.

I swallow. "Harry wouldn't...I trust him. It's fine."

"Really, Blair. I'll pick you up at eight thirty, alright? I know you live with Louis, so I won't need directions." She smiles at me. "See you tonight."