Chapter Three

"So naughty, who's the naughty boy?"
Austin showered the dog while getting soaked himself since the dog won't stop jumping on him playfully.
He had only convinced his mom after such hard pursuit to keep the dog and he felt like he'd gotten his lifetime wish accomplished. He was actually so happy that Aurora couldn't help watch the ever so serious boy from the window just to see his smile.
"Guess i shoulda gotten him a pet earlier so he would be all so smiling much often" Aurora mumbled.
"You said something?" Takahashi had just came out of shower after long forced cleaning while his mum sipped tea peacefully.
"Ah no just AJ found a friend i guess" Aurora smiled directing her eyes to his son at which the father felt amused in watching too.
"Oh almost forgot, I've got to go meet up with yuna and drop mum at her house she can't really live here until it's all clean.." Takahashi combed his hair while multitasking and buttoning his shirt too.
Aurora sighed walking to him and slapped his hand away before starting to button the shirt for him.
"I'm so sorry" she was yet apologetic again about Takahashi's mum not getting enough time with him.
"Oh don't worry, she won't be alone Yuna got a boy and girl of her own..the kids are more than happy to have her, besides she was living there while i was abroad.." Takahashi placed both hands on her shoulders.
"Yeah..I'll get this house up in no time than she can come here..she needs to spend more time with you and Austin and me too" She smiled.
"Yuna's house isn't that far for you to worry.." He sighed
"Well give me a kiss to feel better then" Aurora got into a pleasant mood and placed both hands on her husband's waist
He smiled and leaned in kissing her cheek.
"What am i your mum?" She spoke with an annoyed tone and twitching brow then suddenly pressed her lips to her husband's while having both of her hands on his hips.
Takahashi got conscious first of being caught by his mom like a high school boy but then again..that's his wife for goodness sake!
He locked his arms around her too and kissed back passionately while massaging her shoulders and Aurora couldn't keep her hands off his rear..she really loved those soft behinds.
"Ahem"
A coughing sound suddenly broke them from each other and they settled themselves in front of the old woman who was tapping her foot with a raised brow.
"I'll just..." Aurora pointed at a room randomly as if she had something to do and quickly ran off somewhere inside.
"I'll get a cab.." Takahashi fled away too without facing the old woman at all.

"I'm going to call you rei rei..reiji is too old fashioned" Austin spoke to the dog who wagged it's tail while Austin tied away the water pipe and shampoo he used to wash the dog.
"I should totally shower now" Austin took off his wet shirt heading inside
"Mom,I'm going to take shower" he announced as the dog followed him inside the house without closing door behind him.
"Alright honey, just leave your clothes outside the bath door I'll get you new clothes" The mother yelled from kitchen.
Austin grabbed a towel "stay here boy" he patted the dog forcefully keeping him out of the bath and got inside, stripping down and dropping his clothes out opening the door slightly so that the dog won't jump in.
He ran the water tap to bathtub and stood under shower himself quickly applying soap against his pale soft skin and scrubbing the dirt off.
He applied shampoo to his hair with his eyes closed when he felt someone behind him assuming that the dog had gotten inside somehow and was sticking to his legs now.
"Ah rei rei i told you to stay out" he massaged his head giggling with closed eyes and started to rinse off the shampoo slowly.
He heard his mom's voice from the outside "Oh such a good boy" she spoke and to his horror she heard rei rei's barking playfully at her..
What was...
in his legs then...
Who's hugging...
To his legs...?
The boy couldn't move, his dark reddish lips shivering as the water poured down them rinsing off the shampoo clearly..
Yet he was unable to open his eyes..
He slowly parted his eyelid from the base starting to peek slowly..
He clenched his fists and gulped with the situation giving him goosebumps.
He slowly lowered his head to peek in but the more he lowered his head the lighter he felt around his leg..
Grabbing his courage he let his head completely down and opened his eyes suddenly
Only to find...
The..
..water bucket against his back thighs..
He quickly moved away
When did it get there? He could've sworn something was holding his leg..was he just mistaken by a water bucket that he couldn't remember putting there?
He quickly wiped himself and stepped away from that shower place and unlocked the door letting the dog in, his mom wasn't there anymore.
He then closed the door and went to bathtub with the dog following him, he slowly merged his body in the warm water while the dog stood near the bathtub
"Sit boy" Austin said and the dog innocently sat on the bath floor resting its head on its paws.
He couldn't believe having a dog around actually made him feel safer but now he rested back laying his head to the tub's edge and looking at the roof.
He came out after ten to fifteen minutes looking for clothes but couldn't find them
"Mom where you at?" He looked around walking to the main hall and to his surprise..the door was open.
He walked closer to the door, he surely had closed it then who left it open? Was it dad? No he went to drop of grandma to his aunt's house..
It had to be mum..
He stood infront of the door till his eyes went in direction of woods and he saw that man again..
The one he had seen earlier and he was staring right at him..
"Sweetie what are you doing?" His mom startled him by tapping his shoulder out of nowhere.
"Ah..i...a.." He looked at her and then looked back just to find no one there..
Was this an illusion? Or is the man some sort of stalker? Were the things that immediately clicked his mind.
-6pm-
"And then she was like shutup who's the interior designer here.." Takahashi mimicked dramatically.
"Your sister sure sounds quite energetic.. Bet she's chosen good furniture for us, I'm not really accustomed to what traditional housing setup you have here so I'm gonna have to trust her at this.." Aurora said laying back with her head in his lap.
"You've worked so much, sorry honey" Takahashi leaned and kissed her forehead.
"Yeah, I'm done with kitchen bathroom and three rooms in this portion, tomorrow I'll go upstairs and do the cleaning there..for now Austin laid a futon in guest room but tomorrow I'll clean a room upstairs so he can unpack too" she said inhaling a deep breath.
"So this is going to be our room?" Takahashi did notice a little unpacking.
"Yeah once we get the beds in and the closet this'll be our bedroom.." She pulled his face down and gave a peck.
"AJ taking his evening nap i suppose?"
Takahashi asked
"You know he does on weekends and right now he's not going to school so he's got nothing else to do" Aurora sat up and kissed under his chin
"I'm sorry, I'll make sure to get him proper admission by Saturday" he placed hands on his wife's rib cage.
"It's okay two days will give me time to buy his books and uniform too.." She spoke with a muffled voice kissing all over her husband's neck
"You know..." He mumbled
"Ya..?" She asked without taking her face out of his neck.
"The dog's watching we can't..." He said pointing at the dog who was obediently sitting under their door.
Aurora stood up and slapped his head going off.
"What did i do now?!" He questioned aloud naively.
-7pm-
He turned on his futon in irritation, the moon hiding behind the trees slowly making it's way around while the leaves rustled in the cool breeze.. He breathed irregularly, his cheek being red for laying on that side for too long
"Reiji..."
The boy turned around uncomfortably in his sleep and pressed his face into the pillow laying on his tummy.
The winds silenced and so did he..
The door creaked after a silent knock, it closed after letting a small ray of light coming from outside trail forth on the floorboard.. Once closed the light was gone..the floorboard was dark again, showing no more it's beauty that Aurora scrubbed out from dust in morning.
The boy was still now, his both hands making a 90 degree angle on pillows.. parallel to his ears while he lay on his stomach.
Two foggy hand prints press against the window from outside..
The floorboard made suppressed creaking noises..
The blanket started to slip off his back slowly.. Little by little revealing his thin figure, he wasn't disturbed.
He laid peacefully breathing with a warmth that made his cheeks all warm too..
The blanket revealed everything down till his toes, he was in his black boxers wearing a white shirt..
Sensations trailed up his calves, his shirt started to fold slowly revealing his back's dip..
On the wall a vague shadow leans onto the boy's shadow, while nothing was visibly present in the room..
Two red lip prints appear in the dip of his back..
"...Te he echado de menos..."