Chapter Forty- Two

"....Why do you love me so much..."
...
.....
.......

"AURORA!!!!!!!!!!!"

He yelled on top of his lungs and ran forward falling many times over simple stick and stones while rushing towards the 'beautiful sacrifice' His voice shivering with his body and his heart thumping right out of his mouth, he even got hiccups at moment like that. His face was filled with fear that flowed continuously from his eyes and he couldn't feel his body much.

She placed both hands on Austin's shoulders and whispers next to his ear "Ha...p..pp..y ..Bi...r...thh...da..ba...eby....so...r..y...i...c..oulnn...t....be...g..ood...m...o..m"
she barely put her words together before throwing up lots of blood on his shoulder and breathing hard, Austin was stuck in his position.. He couldn't move his hands or blink his eyes even when her forehead dropped forth on his shoulder and she stopped making any sound...
Tsubaki rushed in as well and pushed Austin away holding Aurora without pulling out the sword "AURORA SAN! AURORA SAN!" She yelled calling out to her and checked her pupils which were obviously lifeless then tried to position her body in a way to cause less bleeding "she isn't breathing.." Tsubaki was sweating and her heartbeat was really out of it too, she kisses down on her lips giving her a mouth to mouth yet no response.
Asuza was standing stuck in his own position, the knife had dropped from his hand but his face was expressionless.
Takahashi dragged himself till he reached Aurora...looking at her face with a terrified look considering the "nostalgic smile" she had on
"Call an ambulance!!!!!" Tsubaki yelled but then igaraishi came up and placed a hand on Tsubaki's shoulder.
"Kid...she's no more.." He mumbled trying not to be rude.
"LIAR! She's okay! She will be okay!" Tsubaki yelled hysterically but Takahashi was sitting too silent staring at her face.

"Why do you love me so much?"

It ran through his mind and within seconds he moved his hands and grabbed the knife tsubaki had dropped nearby and aimed to stab in his own neck but was blocked by igarishi who smacked it away in split seconds too.
Though Takahashi went for grabbing it again and Igaraishi held him in a neck lock
"Takahashi come to your senses! Oye!"
He called out but Takahashi kept on throwing arms and legs forward while yelling and crying till igaraishi had no choice but to punch him in the stomach and knock him out.
"Aurora san please wake up please!" Tsubaki went on crying loudly still holding onto Aurora "please, i beg you!" She was a mess.
Automatically Akihito was sobbing too seeing Aurora in a condition like that almost wishing it was him and she hadn't came in suddenly like that...
This hurt him more then getting stabbed could've....
Image of his own mom's lifeless face flashed before his eyes and he couldn't hold himself back anymore and started crying loudly too.
Igaraishi couldn't stop them it was obviously a situation out of his control.... but he looked around,
...Asuza and Austin were gone probably...
The sacrifice was complete...
The soil had properly sucked in the sweet blood filled with love and strength...
.....
......
.......
"Why do you love me so much?"
......
......
........
"Here i thought high school would be fun but it's pretty lame" a young boy spoke to another.
"You shouldn't say that, it's only our first day" the other boy replied.
"I don't wanna go anymore" the first boy whined then looked around standing on pedestrian walk to cross the road "what's that?" He pointed a bit further on the road.
"There's something on road..is it a puppy?" The second boy looked carefully as well.
"Yeah you're right, it's a puppy!" The first one replied "but its not moving so someone probably ran over it already."
The second boy immediately started running towards it.
"Oye Takahashi wait! It's already dead!" The first boy called out from behind but regardless of being told that he kept running right onto the road right when a huge truck was approaching but since he didn't get time to move he immediately humped the puppy with tightly shut eyes.
That's when it happened..
He felt weight on him..was it the truck?
No it felt warm and lighter..
He realized
the puppy wasn't only one humped, someone humped him over too...
He couldn't hear or see anything but feel that weight on his back that shielded him blocking his light until it slowly retrieved and he looked back at a bright beautiful face with a smile and soft hair that hung from each side of her neck...
The truck had stopped on last minute so they didn't get run over but the truck driver came out cursing them and people started to gather gossiping.
"You wanna die brats! Die infronta someone else's car!" The driver yelled.
"We're terribly sorry" she bowed and hung her head low.
"Sorry my foot! It's just a dead puppy i saw it from far getting run over won't matter to it now!" He yelled again but this time he didn't get no apology instead a round house kick that broke his nose.
"YOU B*STARD!" She yelled, the soft smile had worn off "you don't disrespect nobody even if they dead!" She kicked the man who was cringing on floor holding his nose.
"You ok kid?" She offered her hand to him and he innocently blinked looking at her then took her hand standing up, she then took the scarf around her neck off and wrapped the puppy in it.
"Come" she said to him and he followed in obediently.
She walked forward to a nearby park with the boy following , the other boy had ran off thinking he'll get in trouble with truck driver too.
She stopped nearby a tree and started to dig in the soft mud with her hands while gently placing puppy on ground.
"What're ya standing checking my ass for ,help" she said
"Ehhhh" he reddened up, he wasn't doing any such thing but then he immediately sat down helping her dig as well till both managed to make a hole in ground and placed the poor puppy in it with the scarf.
"Sorry little buddy we have yet killed another of your kind...us humans.. I'm sorry on their behalf" she mumbled and then slowly started to bury it in.
"I'm Aurora..you?" She spoke.
"Ta..Takahashi.." He replied nervously.
"Asian? You don't look like a native" she asked.
"Japanese.." He replied.
"Thought so" she got up with all muddy hands "you got water?"
"N..no..but there's a tap there..." He pointed nearby with his muddy hands.
"Your uniform it's from my school which grade are you in..."
....
.....
.....
"Senpai..."
......
......
....

"Aurora chan please help me study!"
.....
......
.......
"We're just friends..."
.....
......
"Aurora chan let's go to same college.."
.....
.....
......
"Aurora chan your mom made me carry all the shopping bags.."
.....
......
.......
"Yay camping with Aurora chan!"
.......
.......
.......
"Aurora chan your room is so pretty"
......
......
......
"So how was your date Aurora chan?"
.....
......
......
.......
"Aurora chan it's okay he wasn't worth it he doesn't deserve you.."
.....
......
.......
"Aurora chan let's go to ball together..."
......
......
.........
"We're not just friends.."
.........
.........
........
"Aurora chan will you..go...o...o...u.."
........
........
.....
"I..li....ke...yo..uu.."
.....
.....
......
"Yay movies with Aurora chan..."
.....
......
.......
"Aurora chan would you like to come to my home...?"
......
.......
........
"Not..here...someone will..see us..."
.....
........
.....
"Aurora chan get a hang of yourself you're so drunk..."
.......
........
.........
"Aurora chan..i...lo...v.."
........
........
........
"Pregnant?!"
........
........
........
"I'm here for you.."
.......
.....
......
"Eh you can hold onto my hand..."
.......
.......
.......
"It's.. A boy...what would you want to name him"
......
......
.....
"These clothes are too cute let's buy them for when Austin kun comes into world"
......
......
.......
All of these had one response in common...
It wasn't the words...
Nor the atmosphere....
It was the same bright smile....
The same radiant smile of affection....
.....
......
.......
"Takahashi.. Marry me..."
......
.......
........
"Takahashi... Why do you love me so much?"
....
.....
......
".....How should i put it...i fell in love with your smile at first sight.."