Chapter Fourty

"Birthday?"
"Yeah, it's his 18 th so let's think up a good surprise party alright?" Aurora trimmed her nails while keeping her head tilted to a side having her cellphone squeezed between her ear and shoulder.
"I doubt he'd be surprised" Takahashi washed dishes holding the phone in similar way while other chefs behind him were resting now that there were fewer guests at restaurant and it was about shift changing time.
"I know but we can try you know.. Something that'll make him remember this day forever" she honked the horn.
"Yeah... Aurora chan? You're on road?" Takahashi asked drying them now.
"I'm heading home, a lot of work has piled up and i wonder how Austin is doing too...it's been days sleeping at hospital and I'm tired too" Aurora sighed.
"Wait! Don't go to house...um i mean...um love hotel...we haven't tried one of those in a while and..." Takahashi tried to handle the situation.
"Name it boy, i already feel refreshed!" She asked immediately sounding a bit excited too.
"Eh yeah I'll mail you the address" he replied giving himself a tap on the shoulder for a job well done.
"Besides i was gonna buy a new toy I've been wanting to try for a while now" she mumbled.
"Ehhhhhh no no toys i like your skin against mine more" Takahashi immediately got goosebumps.
"Aw cmon you rarely let me use those, pretty pwease?" She went all cutesy with her voice.
"So cruel" Takahashi took in a deep breath "Alright but then no toys for next six months!" Takahashi did said so but after saying it he sat sulking in the corner with other chefs wondering what kind of dark ball of humanity was leaking such a terrified gooey aura.
...
"Hurts"
He was slowly falling asleep all alone in that place with no one to spend his last moments with, regretting each and every day he had lived...
If he could get out of this, he'd hug his daughter, pat his son's head and tell him he wouldn't deprive him of a father figure no more and moreover he'd hold his wife strongly and tell her he loves her alot...
"What are you doing here?" He barely lifts his head, looking at the shady figure that approached his hazy vision. The pool of blood around him had turned black over last few days, he had grave dark circles under his eyes and his jaw bones had become more prominent. The clothes he wore were saggy now and his arms and legs were all purple.
"Even if we're immortal by age we aren't immortal to pain" the figure mumbled approaching closer.
"Did you came to make fun of me while I'm like this?" Isshi mumbled with a fading voice.
"The boy thought you're immortal so you'd live through it till he's accomplished his goals" the figure sat down on a nearby stone.
"Or he just wanted to kill me" isshi gave a mocking chuckle.
"One more day here and you will die.... whoever made such a bashful word as immortality in the first place i wonder? Perhaps it was death herself... Since she's the only one immortal" The figure spoke to himself.
"You're wrong..if all mortals were to die it'll be the death of death as well..
" Isshi replied.
"As expected of you Niisama you truly are intelligent" he clapped both his hands.
"I thought you said wouldn't be involved with Me or Reiji..did you change your mind?" Isshi questioned.

"Ne niisama, if i sit here one more day do i get to watch you die?"

.....
"I change my mind, untie me"
"No way i only started"
"Eya Aurora chan let me go uwah I'll cry!" Takahashi whined being face down ass up on the bed with his each wrist handcuffed to his ankles respectively, a choker on his neck and kitty ears. She tied a choker ribbon with a bell over his member which would ring every time he'd move. He was wearing a torn buttoned white shirt with thigh length black stockings "Not that please" he begged but his face had a rather lewd expression.
She smirked holding 'something' in her hand "heh stay still baby" she chuckled and soon the room was echoing with his moans while he rubbed his lewd teary blushing face into the pillow ; the bell rang continuously and his body rocked back and forth... panting uncontrollably and losing his senses in pleasure so much that he was unable to close his mouth.
....
"Means you can discharge her now?"
"Yeah but make sure she gets regular checkups and I'll recommend her a good psychologist who can help" The doctor noted something on the paper "make sure the medicinal course is followed without carelessness" the doctor tore off the page and handed it to yuna before leaving.
"Did you hear that tsubaki? We can go home now" She sat nearby tsubaki's legs on her knees and laid head in her lap "i miss you my baby" she mumbled.
"When will he come?" Tsubaki looks down upon Yuna with a questioning look who clenched her fists.
"Let's go home please?"
...
"That was good" She relaxed back into his chest wearing nothing
"Easy for you to say" Takahashi was still sulking about it, he was still in stockings but other then that nothing else and his body was full of dark hickeys even in visible places.
"I had lots of fun" she hugged to him while being seated in his lap.
"Idiot" Takahashi smiled and placed a hand over her head gently sliding it down her hair "your hair's grown"
"You like them alot don't you?" Aurora whispered.
"Ofcourse not....I love everything about you not just your hair.." Takahashi took one of her hair strands and kissed it.
"Only you can manage those cheesy lines with such a straight face..." She giggled then looked into his eyes "..Takahashi.. Why do you love me so much?" She questioned entangling his fingers with her own.
.....
"Birthday party? Alright i guess...don't worry it's weekend anyway I'll have Asuza decorate our house with me, it won't be surprise if we do it in your house anyway... Yeah hmm...alright... Yeah you can count on me..." Yuna disconnected her phone and placed it on the dashboard fixing her mirror onto tsubaki in the back seat.
"You hear that Tsubaki chan? It was your aunt, tomorrow's your cousin birthday and we're going to surprise him by throwing a party at our own house in the evening time...well in morning we'll casually wish him and tell him that due to your condition we haven't done anything special and apologize but later we'll surprise him, good plan right?" Yuna tried to maintain a conversation.
"Will Akihito come?" She only answered with a few words making Yuna forcefully apply brakes "Stop that Tsubaki! You won't see him! Is that clear!" Yuna yelled at her though tsubaki gave no reply and kept staring outside the window looking at the maroonish black sky of the night.
"It will be raining soon.."
......
......
.......
........
"Happy Birthday dear"
"Thanks" Austin replied with a cheerful voice.
"So sorry we couldn't hold a grand party considering Tsubaki chan's condition..." Yuna wished Austin on phone.
"Nah don't worry about it, Tsubaki san comes first" Austin replied from the other side.
"I'll come by later sweety and then we can have something to eat together" Yuna replied before they exchanged goodbyes.
"Was he convinced?" Aurora asked tying the balloons.
"Don't worry i got Asuza to stall him those two have been pretty close lately so Asuza said he'll keep him busy in video games" Yuna got herself busy as well.
"Did you tell him about us?" Aurora questioned.
"Yeah just said that your mom and dad and fulfilling some hospital requirements and they'll be back soon" Yuna replied and both gave a thumbs up to one another.
"Where's Takahashi left off to in situations like these?" Aurora gave a tiresome sigh.
...
Austin laughed uncontrollably like a crazy guy while standing by the window
"Today is the day Reiji sama, once the revival ceremony is over....you'll be complete..." Asuza stood behind him.
"party! A freaking party!" Austin carried on laughing "well it will be sort of my new birthday, it's so ironic that its funny!"
"Reiji sama, we'll have to head towards the forest soon...i have prepared the necessary human sacrifice for your revival" Asuza looked at his back where a boy was on the floor unconscious with his hands tied behind his back and mouth gagged with a cloth.
"Asuza laugh with me too it's a party!" Austin paid no attention and turned to Asuza merging his lips against him and started to kiss his lips violently. Asuza did try to carry along but honestly it was hurting him the way he was biting and sucking on his lips.
"Oh look another cutie" Austin pushed Asuza away bored of the lack of good response and walks to the unconscious boy lifting his head by the hair.
"Hey there....what was your name again?....oh yeah....Akihito kun"

....

"Alright the cake is done, I'll get the party hats" Yuna takes off the apron nicely folding it.
"Nah I'll go get them, stand by the custard for a little" Aurora left the custard on stove
"Sure, i think I've put the bag in Tsubaki's room" Yuna took charge of the custard.
"Alright" Aurora went upstairs and brought back Yuna's bag.
"Yeah this one" yuna grabbed it from her and Aurora took back her position near the custard.
"By the way, where's Tsubaki?" Aurora asked.
"In her room" Yuna unpacked the bag casually until hearing Aurora's reply.
"No she isn't..."