Chapter Thirty-One

"Are you sure about this?"
"Yeah.."
"Then.."
Asuza laid him back on the bed gently holding his hands then kisses down upon Austin's forehead.
"Don't we have to prepare...um.." Austin spoke nervously.
"we won't go all the way i don't have protection" Asuza replied slowly starting to unbutton Austin's shirt, even though a bit disappointed Austin was now a bit relaxed.
"I wish i could see you right now, I've never felt this helpless in life" he mumbled with a sad smile and places hands upon Austin's neck then slides them to his shoulders and chest until Austin's body started to heat up.
"Asuza you.."
"Shh, let me remember what your body looks like by touch" Asuza replied and Austin relaxed back.
"Ne..Asuza, does this make me gay?" Austin asked with a bit of a pout.
"Don't know, does it matter?" Asuza questioned massaging Austin's chest.
"N.nn..not really.."
Asuza leaned in and kissed at Austin's neck while trailing two fingers around the younger boy's areola.
"Idiot stop playing" Austin was getting a bit impatient
"That desperate ?" Asuza teased
"Damn it!" Austin suddenly flipped positions getting on top of Asuza and grabbed his wrists pinning them next to his ears "I'm going to end up being relieved before you like last time with the way you're doing it" Austin frowned and leaned in attacking Asuza's mouth hungrily sucking on it while Asuza was surprised.
"Uwah suddenly so aggressive" Asuza broke the kiss for a breath but this didn't keep Austin from kissing, he continued kissing Asuza's neck while keeping his arms pinned and went down to his clothed chest biting on his clothed nip and sucking it till the shirt became wet and pointed at that area
"Austin calm down seriously" Asuza didn't really try to break free because till this point it was hot
Until..
Austin lifted Asuza's legs and placed them onto his shoulders
"Okay whoa wait!" Things were rolling out of Asuza's control and at this point Asuza began struggling but his body started to react otherwise.
Austin didn't stop at that and started grinding his clothed crotch between Asuza's clothed hips.
"Austin wait" Asuza's face expression that was confident until now started to waver and a tint of red covered his cheeks.
"I can't" Austin replied going harder with rubbing in while breathing heavily.
Austin ripped open Asuza's uniform shirt and started hungrily kissing the older boy's chest "these pants are a bother, i can't feel you completely" Austin mumbled and ripped off the zip of Asuza's pants (still wearing underwear) and pulled them off in one go without giving Asuza a chance to react.
"Austin my uniform! " Asuza's head was whirling at this point he could hardly get what was happening to him but his body was fully reactive.
Austin slipped down between Asuza's legs and rubbed his face into between his legs, kissing and biting a little as well.
"Austin slow down, you're being an animal!" Asuza was starting to feel a bit angry at this point.
"Be quiet!" Austin said with an ordering tone, his voice changed a little too.
"Austin get off me right now" Asuza started to push at this point but Austin immediately pinned his arms back down in a single grip, making Asuza surprised by the sudden strength that apparently Asuza couldn't break free from.
"This is isn't enough.. More" Austin mumbled rather crazily and moved his free hand to Asuza's face forcing two fingers in his mouth and thrusting them till the older boy started to suck on them then slipped his hand down and inserted a finger making Asuza blush and cringe in pain a little at same time.
....
.....
.....
"Weren't you going to protect me?"
...
....
Asuza teared up.
That's when Austin's eyes widened and he immediately retrieved trying to make sense of what he was about to do
"I..i..." Austin couldn't really speak after that.
Asuza sat up and covered his chest with the ripped shirt and clenched upon the collars holding them together.
"I didn't.. Mean too..it was all..i.." Austin was pretty devastated and ashamed of himself.
"It's ok.." Asuza mumbled and reached his hands on Austin's cheeks "why don't we begin by cuddling first..you don't seem to have control on your inner animal yet.."
Austin couldn't do anything other than agree with him but it crossed Austin's mind too, shouldn't being a sai means he'd be on receiving end by instinct then why did he want to do Asuza so badly? Was he different?
...
"I swear i last saw them here"
"A love hotel? Nah niichan wouldn't" tsubaki brushed off the suggestion.
"Should we check at nearby cafés?" Akihito questioned
"Alright, let's split..meet me in ten minutes okay?" Tsubaki looked at her watch
"Roger!"
...
The two boys held hands while laying next to each other,their legs entangled with each other while facing one another and randomly kissing each other's face occasionally earning a giggle from one another.
"It's like we're kids" Austin giggled.
"But since I'm older than you, you should call me onni chan" Asuza kissed at the corner of Austin's lips.
"That'd be too kinky" Austin laughed.
"C'mon do it" asuza whined.
"On..ni..chan" after saying it Austin himself burst into laughter.
"That was so lewd" Asuza laughed in as well.
"It's not bad, onnichan can i kisshu you" Austin went on
"Stop it idiot" Asuza's tummy started to hurt from laughing.
"But onni chan i wanna play kissh kissh with you" Austin said in an absolutely kinky way.
"Now you did it!" Asuza turned Austin over and spanked his ass.
"Onnichan.." Austin made an even more lewd sound making Asuza embarrassed
"I'm going to kill you, random tickle attack!" Asuza sat on Austin's tummy starting to tickle him earning roars of laughter from him.
"Onni chan..."
...
"Tsubaki chan"
Akihito waved in from far off while Tsubaki was waiting on the decided spot.
"You're late woman!" She growled at him.
"I'm not a woman.." Akihito mumbled with a twitching brow slowly approaching her when suddenly a van came in between the two and in split seconds went away leaving Tsubaki's eyes widened when she saw Akihito was no longer there and the van had drifted far off till she made sense of what just happened
"Aki..hito..kun..."
..
Akihito, right infront of her eyes had been kidnapped...