So Far....

Shuichi pureblood clan Family Tree :

Shuichi Brothers : Rai and Sen

1. Rai Shuichi (Father)
~Isshi shuichi (eldest son)
~Reiji shuichi (second son)
~Igaraishi shuichi (youngest son)

-

2. Sen Shuichi (Father)
~Ivan Shuichi (son)
~Takahashi Shuichi (adopted son)
~Yuna Shuichi (adopted daughter)

Spouses among clan:
1. Rai (vivei) and Ivan (vivei)
Children: two viveis can't reproduce.
~
2. Isshi (vivei) and Yuna (sai)
Children : Asuza and Tsubaki (viveis)
~
3. Reiji (vivei) and Takahashi (sai)
Children: Austin (sai)
~
4. Igaraishi (vivei) and Takahashi (sai)
Children : newly weds.
...
Catch up points :
* Rai killed his own younger brother Sen covering the murder by blaming it on enemy clans.
* Rai married late Sen's only biological child Ivan when the boy was only 15 which is why ivan is psychologically disturbed. Ivan was kept blindfolded over fifty plus years only being allowed to see Rai.
* Takahashi and Yuna were adopted children of late Sen and step siblings of Ivan, that were married with isshi and reiji around same age.
* Isshi and reiji by age are hundreds of years older then Yuna and Takahashi while Rai is thousands years older then ivan.
* Among three brothers, Isshi is the most disciplined, reiji is the most psycho while igaraishi is the most childish.
*Isshi is rather a calm controlled person and despite his attitude to his son, he intended to protect him from monsters of their world by hiding his existence. Despite resorting to violence over Asuza about twice he ended up crying the most when alone.
His biggest weakness is his family.
*Reiji played innocent infront of others and treated Takahashi well but when those two were alone he mistreated him badly since there weren't much witnesses to the torture he inflicted on Takahashi in private, others always considered Takahashi as liar and blamed Takahashi for being selfish to abandon Reiji.
*Igaraishi hadn't married over the years because he was in unrequited love for half a century. After his uncle's death he took care of his three children yuna ,takahashi, ivan for a while which is why they trust him alot and refer to him as their older brother.
*Igaraishi aided Yuna and Takahashi's escape from Anquis mundos, a dimension where the unnatural presides between heaven and hell.
* Takahashi met Aurora within few months of his escape.
* Aurora was originally an orphan adopted by a anqui father and human mother. After her father being murdered under reiji's orders and being a witness of it she realized his non human kind and studied it well.
*Aurora wasn't aware of Takahashi being Reiji's runaway spouse, she approached him by chance and by chance saw him healing himself secretly after a brawl and became more and more interested in him. The more she studied him the more crazily she started to want him which is why she caused incidents for anyone who came between them.
* Anqui give birth in their full anqui form, which is why child development in them happens within an egg rather then a womb so even male sais can give birth.
* Sais can give birth, vivei can plant seed , so two sais and two viveis cannot reproduce. However, being a sai or vivei is not dependant on your gender there are male sais and female vivei as well.
*Female vivei's cannot give birth but if they copulate with female sai or even male sai they can make them pregnant.
* humans and anqui cannot reproduce.
* A normal anqui egg might take an year or two to hatch but it took about 4 years for Aurora to hatch an egg in laboratory settings. Aurora was first to ever hatch an egg outside an anquis body.
* Aurora found about Takahashi carrying an egg really soon since she would often call him over for sleep overs at her room and under her mother's supervision drug him using those nights for studying him.
* At first Aurora intended to keep the egg for experimentation only which is why she stole it from Takahashi's body without his knowledge knowing that he didn't knew about it's existence but as years passed she grew attached to it, she would often sit nearby it and read stories.
* The cause of Austin's hair being similar to Aurora is because she injected alot of her blood in the egg to make it hatch. The first time she held Austin after the egg hatched, she cried and smiled at the same time.
* Aurora discovered about Reiji and Takahashi's relations after she overhead him in a telephone convo with his sister, this really pissed her off considering she was living with the spouse of person who killed her father. She attempted to kill Takahashi but failed since she had fallen hard for him but nevertheless she used Austin's blood to develop and serum and radar to locate reiji and fled to Japan.
*After a failed attempt on her side Takahashi finally discovered Austin was an anqui and that Aurora knew about their kind though neither he nor reiji knew Austin was their son. Takahashi mistook Austin for being related to Aurora's late father and to not cause her pain he refused to hear complete story and made it clear that he considered Austin as his and aurora's son only.
*Takahashi was apologetic for Reiji's death despite the torture he was put through because he was constantly blamed for being ungrateful and bitchy.
* Isshi went in hard shock at Reiji's death but igaraiahi didn't seem such affected showing that both brothets weren't close to one another. Instead he aided in hiding the body too.
* Even though the most affective known way to kill a vivei is for them to commit suicide and for a sai to be eaten...there are a few other ways to do that. They are immortal in age only if they don't get killed.
* Anqui are not always born physically perfect, they may have disabilities or allergies or physical and psychological flaws as well.
* Grey orbs are a common trait among the anqui.
* Purebloods are born viveis including isshi , reiji, igaraishi, asuza , tsubaki , ivan etc
*Austin is the only pureblood who is a sai.
* Purebloods may have non pure blooded partners but the children born out of those partners are pure bloods as well. It is very normal for pureblooded partners to form a blood contract with their partners to achieve absolute loyalty from them, this contract allows them physical control like hypnosis over their partner's body too. They can also open various dimension doors and travel great distances or worlds.
* Two purebloods cannot form a blood contract.
* Vivei fall in love only once and may kill themselves at death of their partners however it's not impossible for them to move on of they tried hard at it and are given right support.
* During the time Austin was suppressed by Reiji, Austin continuously went back and forth between reiji's memories in form of nightmares which were the real reason Austin forgot most of it by day time.
* Asuza creates human like dolls which has something to do with his artistic capability otherwise normal anqui can only form snake dolls. Yet his dolls cannot speak which is why they communicate through knocks.
*The unusual knocking in Austin's room were coded exchange of messages between Asuza and reiji.
* Asuza has a father complex, which is one reason he immediately fell for reiji who seemed like a father figure to him.
*Reiji is normally too violent but the only person he has ever shown kindness to without motives is Asuza the cause of which is empathy.
* Red cloaks are a sign of devotion to the pureblood clan, the purebloods themselves wear black cloaks.
* the pure blood clan is a special clan due to their distinct powers to manipulate and hypnotize which is also why they are able to subjugate fierce demons like Hell's punishers too.
*there are total four sacred (pureblood) clans who rule four areas within anquis , shuichi clan is one of them only. Other clans aren't concerned at the moment.
*the sacred clans are in tough rivalry with one another ,pretending to be peaceful and launching secret attacks to weaken other sacred clans in order to gain ultimate control.
*Igaraishi gave up on being part of clan which is why he dyed his hair black and wore lens to conceal his grey eyes, while isshi handled the clan alone with his father taking alot of stress onto himself but at same time he continued to visit yuna secretly to check over his family.
*Despite giving up, Igaraishi still has followers due to his kind behavior with others, even a few of enemy clans owe him. Which is why he is not targeted much by the enemy.
*Isshi has gone through many fatal assassination from enemy which is why he preferred yuna to stay in outside world with her kids so that he can fight down there without fear.

(Any other Questions, let me know :) )