Chapter Five

"Subjects?"
"Yeah boy you got to have something in mind if we're going there.." Yuna rubs the back of her neck with her other hand resting on the steering of her jeep.
Austin and Aurora were in backseat with Aurora fiddling her thumbs and Austin ever so relaxed while looking at the meadows from the window.
"Literature.. I guess..I'm not sure..." Austin replied not sounding much interested.
"My son is in literature too, he's about your age..but i don't suppose people who are into literature look that dull" She fixed the mirror to see Austin at the back seat.
"Ah don't worry Yuna he was taking literature back in U.S too and he's been good at it too.." Aurora interrupted "Besides he's into Greek mythologies and literary history, he got tons of books"
--
"Austin Jun, 17 mother's name is Aurora Jun and father is Takahashi Jun. I was born and raised in U.S, the languages i can speak are English and Japanese. Please take care of me" Austin explained in a robotic manner with fluent Japanese and bowed at the end while Aurora made sense out of most of it.
(We're assuming that they are speaking Japanese throughout other than with Austin's mom dad and aunt)
"What about your religion?" The old woman asked she was in a full professional suit yet still sounding like someone from 1992 to Austin
"Why does that matter?" He asked a bit tensed on the topic which his mother couldn't really understand but sense.
"What is she saying?" Aurora whispered into Yuna's ear.
"She asked about his religion.." Yuna replied.
"What sort of question is that?" Aurora also felt a typical annoyance.
After a pause and some exchange of stares between the old lady and Austin he finally sighed "My mom is pagan and my dad is Buddhist.."
"And you?" She raised a brow.
"I don't believe...." He said as much and quietened up not facing his mother which sort of hinted that his mother didn't knew about his beliefs either.
The woman then hung her head low while taking a form out of the drawer "ofcourse you don't.." She mumbled eyeing him as if he were something weird "Fill it and submit, you're responsible for covering your own course you are left behind on"
He nodded and took the form heading out of the office while Aurora and Yuna followed.
"Well she didn't seem to ask me anything?" Aurora shrugged
"Probably she could from your face that you're Japanese deaf?" Yuna tapped her shoulder.
"Huh?!" Aurora's brow twitched. Austin smiled dully back at the two ladies and because of not paying enough attention bumps into someone ahead
"So sorry.." He bends down to help the person get the books that dropped during the bump but both did so at the same time and ended up bumping their heads into each other.
"So sorry!" The guy immediately placed both hands on Austin's shoulders "Are you okay?"
The guy had black spiky hair and a pierced eyebrow and ear with dark eyes.
"Yeah..ouch" Austin rubbed his forehead.
"So sorry,he was a bit inattentive" yuna immediately started picking up the books and so did Aurora.
The guy helped Austin up "oh there's a small red bump" he spoke poking at it.
"Don't do that" Austin brushed his hand away.
"Sorry must be hurting, it's my fault" the guy apologized bowing and placing both hands on his kneecaps.
"It's okay, it was my fault" Austin immediately mumbled while Aurora and yuna handed the guy his stuff.
"That's not mine" the guy checked his stuff and returned the form that accidentally came in with his books.
"Oh yeah" Yuna takes it from the guy.
"You're taking admission here?" The guy asked looking at Austin from head to toe.
"Yeah let's go mum and aunt" Austin spoke caring less and walked past the guy, the two ladies followed but the guy stood there watching Austin from behind till he went far off.
--
"cargante"
"Did you say something sweety?" Aurora turned to Austin who was filling his form, there both in the nearby cafeteria and yuna had went to get some coffee while they took a seat.
"I'll go get coffee with Yuna, poor gurl been in line for long" Aurora got up leaving Austin to himself.
Austin who was busy writing his stuff raised his head a little and saw the boy who he bumped into a little bit earlier standing and watching him.
Austin met eyes with his eyes in a glare but then got up and started to walk towards the men's restroom while looking back at the guy as if inviting him.
The boy looked around first and then followed Austin heading towards restroom too.
He walked inside while Austin was sitting on the shelf with crossed legs and a grin.
The boy grinned back and came at him wildly locking his lips with Austin's and sliding hands up inside Austin's shirt. Austin wasn't much reactive about it he rather sat there without an expression as the boy kept on caressing his face and neck starting to undo Austin's collar buttons.
"Hey you've got hickeys on your che.." The boy had only undid half of Austin's shirt to notice and tell when suddenly the guy fell to ground (had hit pressure point)
Austin got off the shelf buttoning his shirt back up
"I know you filthy boy, don't ever touch the body that belongs to me.." Austin kicked the guy on the floor in the ribs leaving him out of breath and passed out.
"lo siento, que me pertenece"
Austin smirked and stepped over the boy's hand and gets the passed out guy up with quite some effort and seats him over toilet seat tying the boy's hands with the guy's own tie and walked to the bathroom's mirror. He places both hands against the glass and kisses at his own lips.
"Es solo mio!.....Te quiero follar!!!!"