Chapter Seven

"Wake up"
..
"You've got your bag, your books, lunch box and oh..check if i put in the stationary.." Aurora moved like wind around Austin's room while the boy was sitting on bed dressed in white uniform shirt and grey pants that brought out his grey orbs more prominently.
"Mom stop! Relax" Austin broke the panicking women out of her stance.
"I'm sorry..it's just new school and all...and i really want you to be perfect, you really hated that last school and this is a total new country..." Aurora breathed in and out then sat next to him
"Mom..i don't hate this place... It actually feels like home..." He replied placing a hand over her hand and slightly smiled.
"Baby i just want you to be happy" she took his hand and kissed it "make sure to have fun and make friends ok?"
"Hm" he nods and took his bag standing up and kissed on his mom's forehead then headed downstairs.
He patted the dog before heading out where his dad was standing next to the bicycle his father bought him yesterday while they were off to school for admission.
Although his dad did think of buying him a motorbike but Austin was still a highschool student and most high school students would normally come to school over bicycle which was obviously a better option considering the air pollution caused by a motorbike.
"Bye dad" Austin fixed his bag and got onto the bicycle, paddling off to the path he carefully memorized when his aunt drove yesterday.
..
(Japanese)
"Literature?.. Hm well if you go around the computer department it's to the right.." One of the two girls Austin talked to answered pointing in a direction.
"Arigatou gozaimasu" he bowed
The two girls waved a hand in front of their face and walked away.
Austin followed the path being noticed by many along the way considering his non-Asian look. He took a turn as guided by the girls and got into the literature department's office submitting his admission form and fee slip, receiving a formal student ID and a timetable. He was already given the relevant books earlier while submitting the charges so he just had to find his classes and follow his subjects. He lurked around for a while trying to find his way but the place was too huge to not get lost.
After a while of searching around he moved into searching over the second floor and eventually third and lastly he ended up going to the rooftop.
The problem wasn't that he couldn't ask around, he totally did..the problem was the kanji. Austin's knowledge of written Japanese was only perfected in hiragana and katakana, he did learn a few kanji but it wasn't enough. Finally having wasted about 40 mins in asking around and getting lost over and over among the huge place he decided to take refuge on rooftop - the only place he probably wouldn't get lost in.
He walked in and sat close to the door taking his bag off and taking a deep sigh before he realized someone was already there. He heard three voice..no four, he got up and went around the huge water tank behind which the voices originated from.
There it was three boys standing around one and pushing him over eachother.
It was none of his business... And like always he'd walk away and go back home from school and fall asleep forgetting all about it...like he always did...
..That's what he thought..
Until..his eyes caught glimpse of the boy with jet black messy hair and dull grey eyes...
"...bello..."
The next moment he knew, he was kicking and punching the sh*t out of people he obviously didn't know and cursing them while the other boy moved to a corner.
..
"Would you relax already?" Takahashi switched off the tv after watching his wife circle infront of it too long.
"I'm worried you know ...you know that boy, he's too antisocial and he is always reading books or sleeping in his room..aren't you worried?! What if he doesn't make any friends here too..?" Aurora bursted at Takahashi.
"I know i know.. But maybe you're over thinking some people are like that, they don't like other people invading in their world.." Takahashi answered but this wasn't even a tiniest bit comforting to Aurora.
"Huff..okay come here.." Takahashi tapped next to himself.
"You can't do anything right now that can calm me and your words aren't helping either.. " Aurora spoke angrily.
After a moment of silence and sighing Takahashi stood up and went ahead sliding close the door of his room so that the dog couldn't peek in and takes his cellphone turning on some mixed tunes.
"What are you doing?" Aurora asked raising a brow.
Takahashi dragged a wooden chair in middle of room and covered the windows with curtains dimming the daylight in the room. He then raised volume of the music and took his wife's hand seating her on the chair.
"No seriously.. What are you upto..?" She asked seriously confused now.
He stood infront of her and started to unbutton his shirt's front while starting to sway his hips along with the beat of music.
"Seriously?" She tried to bite her lips to hold her laughter.
He slipped off his shirt and whirled a bit getting on the floor on all fours and crawled towards her placing hands on her legs and climbed up on her lap while resting both arms on her shoulders.
"My own personal stripper" she giggled placing hands on his waist while he grinded his hips to her thighs.
"Why yes ma'am" he smiled at her and kissed her cheek.
"You're such a cheater for distracting me like that but right now I just wanna eat you up.." She squeezed his swaying hips and kissed under his chin.
"Bon appetit madame.."
....
The three guys barely crawled there way out before being killed by Austin and even when they did he kept cursing until his eyes went back to the boy in the corner who stood there with a small smile on his face.
"What's so funny..?" Austin asked with a bit annoyance
"Nothing.. I've never heard someone curse others by calling them Hamlet's uncle or die Macbeth.." The latter giggled.
"Blame my mom, she doesn't let any other words be spoken in the house.." Austin behaved like a pouting child.
"Thankyou.." The boy replied and started to walk away.
"..No me dejes.."
Austin suddenly grabbed the boy's wrist unsure of the 'why' himself. The guy turned his face around back to Austin and Austin finally meets eyes with him, those dull grey eyes were so beautiful he could whirl in but instead of being modest about it..he did the unexpected and suddenly pulled the boy by wrist to himself and cupped his cheeks before pressing his own lips to the other guy's lips.
The boy's eyes widened but before he could even try pushing Austin away a flying kick sent Austin rolling over the ground.
"The hell are you doing to my niisan you perverted b*stard!" A young girl with long black hair till waist length and same grey eyes yelled while clinging to the guy's shoulder.
"Ow..." Austin stood up rubbing the back of his head painfully groaning, she was as pretty as the person she called brother but her eyes weren't as beautiful as him even though they were same color probably.
"C'mon niichan let's go...the moment i leave you alone, perverts start to swarm all around you hmph.." The angry young girl pulled her brother away and walked out while clinging to her brother's arm.
'What just happened? And what the hell was i trying to do..' Austin thought and pressed two fingers to his own lips only to find a little blood on his fingers. He pressed to check whether it was his lips but no, he probably bit the other guy's lips and that was his blood. He licked up his own lips and fingers making sure to have every bit of that sweet aroma in his mouth.
"...Deliciouso..."