Chapter Fourteen

"Sweety could you bring some wine from the cellar?"
"Sure mom" Austin replied wiping his lips with the back of his hand and placing the glass on kitchen shelf and walks out. He passes by asuza and tsubaki who were seated on couch in front of Takahashi and Takahashi happened to tell them all the stories from his time in America, half of which were obviously made up but the twins listened to them with interest.
Austin walked to the basement and opened the wooden door with quite some effort since it seemed to be jammed at this point. He pulled it back with full effort and managed to move it and got inside turning on the lightbulb before walking down the wooden stairs. The lightbulb hung in the middle of the four corned place and Austin safely headed to the refrigerator, he took out a few bottles going through their dates before finally selecting one which was closest to expiry to be used in time. He was heading back when he noticed something in the corner and looked back at it, some old futons were placed there, he placed the wine on the refrigerator and walked to the old futons starting to move them while coughing because of all the dust that clouded up once he moved them.
He sat on his tiptoes near the now bare wall and uses his hand to brush of the dust on wall because of those futons; the more the initials became clear, the heavier his head got.
He grabbed onto his head that seemed to be whirling and blurring out his vision of those carved initials on the wall.
"...reiji... ?" His head started to ring badly enough for his eyes to tear up when he read that word next to a colorful drawing of teddy bear probably made out of crayons.
A reel of a child with beautiful red hair and grey eyes appeared in front of his vision who was laughing loudly while running around a tree with red leaves and chocolate brown trunk. Austin's breath became disrupted and he started to hyperventilate while trying to make some noise to be heard but at the same time something in the old futon moved and out came a familiar sound from it. Austin dropped back to ground completely, his vision blurred out even more while a big black snake wriggled out of the futon with a hissing sound and started to moved towards Austin...that was the last thing Austin saw before he passed out...
..
His eyelids fluttered opened and his vision started coming back, creeping him out a little since alot of faces were all over his face and he realized the suffocation of so many people gathered around
"Honey are you okay now?" Yuna asked with a worried tone while Aurora had Austin's head in her lap while Takahashi and others were gathered around him. Austin moved his head around noticing he was laid on couch of main hall and grabbed onto his head before sitting up "what happened?"
"Apparently you passed out in the cellar and after a while when you didn't come back aunt sent me to check on you and then it was all panic everywhere.." Tsubaki sighed.
"Ah sorry for worrying you all.." Austin sat up having all eyes on him which led him to a bit irritation.
"Um excuse me..personal space?" He coughed a little and others moved of back.
"It's all your fault kid, you don't eat enough" yuna slapped Austin's head.
"Ow.." Austin rubbed his head.
"Tsubaki chan, grab your stuff hun..the weather's better now so we should head home and where's Asuza?" Yuna asked.
"Oh niichan went out for some fresh air" tsubaki replied "I'll go get him.."
"Ah no you go get your stuff I'll go get him" Austin interrupted but before his mom could stop him from moving around he continued "I'm okay mom..i just need some fresh air.."
"Yeah you go get him" Takahashi spoke after a bit of silence in the room with the uncertain mother unable to decide if she should allow or not "don't worry hun he'd be fine" Takahashi added to calm his wife.
Austin stood up and wore his slippers heading out
"Don't go about kissing the floor again.." Tsubaki said from behind in a mocking tone
"Huh don't do witchcraft on me then.." Austin commented back sarcastically as well.
..
"Asuza?" Austin walked around the house looking for asuza but he didn't seem to be nearby the house anywhere so instead Austin started to move towards forest, by now he had at least learned a path or two into the forest without getting lost but only till a little distance.
"Asuza kun?" Austin called again, avoiding to walk into the depth of forest and searching yet upon the edges only, after a while of no response he decided to move a little forward and look around as he did so.
Until a voice he heard interrupted his search, he stood still and focussed on where it was coming from when he realized it was someone talking. Austin started to move in direction of the originating of that voice, the closer he got the voice became more clearer and familiar until he suddenly hid behind a tree when he saw whose voice it was.
"So ticklish"
Austin eyes widened as he peeked from behind the tree watching asuza giggle and talk while sitting against a tree with three to four snakes on his body, the dangerous looking black snakes were slowly moving on his body without seeming to have any intention to attack him. A snaked rolled around his arm and seemed to be resting , while one was in his lap and the other hung itself from his shoulder while fourth one was just next to him and asuza was rubbing at it's scaled head as if it were someone tame pet animal. They didn't attack him, in fact they looked even tamer than a household dog or cat and that wasn't even the weirdest part ....which was mostly the fact that..
.....he seemed happy...?
Asuza slowly stepped back, it was obviously a creepy situation and he would probably un-see it if he could but that seemed out of question so he started to move back slowly when he stepped onto a few rustled leaves and Asuza suddenly raised his head and looked towards him.
Austin was stuck in an awkward position because asuza was glaring right at him while the snakes wriggled away immediately and disappeared in the bushes.
Asuza stood up and Austin was frozen in his position, he couldn't help freak out because of that glare
"Who's there?" Asuza asked again with a tough tone
Austin got dumbfounded since Asuza's eyes were on him and he was still asking who's there??
Could he not recognize Austin or was he just pretending to be like that?
"Who's there..?" Asuza asked again walking forward until there was only an arm distance left between asuza and Austin.
Asuza lifted his hands and placed them onto Austin's face slowly who was still stuck as if paralyzed. Asuza felt his face with his beautiful thin fingers and ran his thumb against Austin's lower lip quietly feeling the face because Austin dared not reply.
On the closer view Austin could notice asuza's soft looking milky skin and he ended up placing a hand onto asuza's face as well. Both boys were quiet yet they were feeling each other's face tenderly with their hands
Asuza retrieved his hands "Au..." Before Asuza could finish, Austin without saying anything else, licked up Asuza's neck to his which made Asuza shiver a little and he tried to move away but Austin locked both arms around his waist.
"Austin, let me.." Asuza struggled in irritation when Austin bit at his neck sucking an area to the point of bruising it "Austin it hurts, let me go" Asuza got a bit panicked and started hitting at Austin's back since he couldn't push him off with his strength. However Austin was pretty out of it and smirked aiming for asuza's lips now
"Reiji"
Asuza mumbled with tears flowing down his water filled dull grey eyes.
Austin suddenly stopped hearing that name and yet again came the image of the red haired young boy running and laughing in his mind. Austin pulled away from Asuza holding his head and hyperventilating and finally crashing again.