Chapter Twenty

"Where's my dad?"
Austin pinned Asuza to the wall with a furious expression.
"And why are you asking me, didn't tsubaki tell you.." Asuza replied showing no resistance nor any expression.
"You may be able to fool others but i know my dad he would never le.." Austin was still talking when Asuza suddenly flipped positions having Austin to the wall now which made Austin surprised.
"Do you really know your father?" Asuza questioned, even with his pale grey shineless orbs Austin could feel a scary glare.
"What..do you mean..?" Austin hesitated trying not to look Asuza's scary expression.
"Don't make statements you're uncertain about" Asuza spoke firmly then threw Austin on bed "Rest"
He spoke leaving Austin's room.
Austin was so astonished how a soft, cute looking boy totally made him scared to the point that he could wet himself just by words.
Asuza left the room
...
"Aunt, is it really okay not to take him back to hospital..?" Tsubaki asked Aurora who was sitting on couch trying to continuously dial a number.
"How could he just leave without telling me" Aurora was inattentive of Tsubaki's words while yuna brought her water.
"Don't worry girl, we'll beat him together when he comes back.. For leaving his wife like that when his son is in a critical position.." Yuna sighed.
Asuza came downstairs "mom, need some antiseptic he still isn't agreeing to go to hospital.."
"Ah that brat" Yuna got up and handed Asuza some cotton and antiseptic.
"Niichan should i do it ins.." Tsubaki tried to talk but Asuza left without answering.
...
"Still got energy?"
The man smirked zipping up his pants while Takahashi was lifelessly leaning forth only standing on support of the roots that binded his wrists above his head his body had blood and bruises on them so did his face. The only clothes he was wearing was his buttoned shirt that covered his hips and privates.
"Is that all you got..." Takahashi smirked with blood trickling down his lips and dripping down his chin.
"You little.." This angered the man
Takahashi raised his head his grey pupil changed it's shape from roundish to diamond shape.
....
"I don't need you to do this i can do it myself" Austin complained trying to pull his foot but Asuza had tightly grabbed onto his ankle.
"Shutup before i make you" Asuza said with a gentle smile yet it was scary and Austin immediately stopped moving.
"Austin, your friend is here to see you" yuna said opening the door with Akihito standing next to her.
Austin immediately pulled his foot back and used the moment to move far from Asuza
"Come in!" Austin said standing right onto Akihito's face.
"Alright dude, why so much excitement and ahem personal space" Akihito backed a little, Asuza gave no expression but he did clench his fists silently behind his back.
"Mom, i want to go home" Asuza spoke making Austin a bit startled of that statement.
"Um sure, take your sister with you..food is in refrigerator reheat it on time" yuna instructed as Asuza went past her.
...
"I'm so happy you came.." Austin sighed placing a hand over his chest.
"Um i may look feminine but I'm not gay.." Akihito remarked at which Austin threw a pillow at his face.
"You pervert that's not what i meant....!" Austin facepalmed
"Btw, what's the relationship between you and Asuza kun" Akihito asked
"You know him?" Austin was surprised.
"Who doesn't? He's a blind artist ofc he's famous and his art is no less than a miracle i say, he's that gifted" Akihito whispered.
"Is it that good.." Austin mumbled "well he's my cousin"
"Whoa really! Introduce me to him sometimes" Akihito spoke like an excited fangirl.
"But you said you weren't gay" Austin chuckled.
"Oye i didn't mean that!" Akihito threw the pillow back at Austin who laughed, akihito looked at him then slowly his pout turned to smile too.
"You know you've changed.." Akihito spoke
"Have I?" Austin raised a brow
"Yeah, when you first came here you felt like...i don't a mannequin? " Akihito spoke thoughtfully.
"What?" Austin laughed.
"I'm not kidding dude you seriously looked like a mannequin with no emotions and stuff and moreover you even looked like a zombie some class fellows said so.." Akihito replied.
"You guys, back bitters" Austin's brow twitched "oh! Akihito kun , i wanted to ask do you know someone by the name reiji..?"
"Erm not really but i feel like I've heard the name before but i can't remember that clearly..I'll look it up later..btw did you thank igarashi san yet?" Akihito replied.
"Ah i didn't get chance to..I'll buy him lunch later though i don't think he'd really like that.." Austin rubbed the back of his head
"No seriously how did you even piss igarashi san, he's really mature and helpful..even with his hardcore outside he's really soft hearted and caring inside" Akihito sighed.
"It's some badluck thing on our first encounter but I'll try to fix things with him.." Austin chuckled stupidly.
...
"Niichan are you okay..?" Tsubaki placed a hand on her brother's shoulder who was sitting in a corner of his room hugging his knees with face in them "nii..?"
He started letting out soft sobs
"Nii chan are you crying?" Tsubaki tried to lift his face, he rubbed his teary eyes like a kid while sobbing with red cheeks "nii chan don't cry" tsubaki's eyes teared up too naturally, whenever she'd see watery eyes her eyes watered too.
"Nii chan who hurt you,tell me I'll snap their necks" she hugged her brother rubbing his back.
"Tsubaki..i miss reiji" he replied, that made tsubaki's eyes tear up faster too.
"Me too.." She mumbled.
...
"What did he mean by that..?"
Austin stood by his window and thought about Asuza's words about his father, when suddenly he noticed a shadowy figure with its head raised up as if looking towards him.
Austin's heartbeat started racing and he tried to get out of his room but his mom had locked the room before sleeping in case he'd try to run in this position.
Austin came back to the window and that shadowy figure was still there but no way he could jump from that height, moreover it could be his dad. He went back to struggle with the door when suddenly everything became silent and there it was...
Tuk..
...
Tuk..
...
Austin's eyes widened, the closet started to open a little.
..
Tuk..
..
He walked to it with a heart that could shoot out of his mouth anytime.
..
Tuk..
...
He reached the knob and slowly started to pull it back opening the closet wider..
...
Tuk
...
The curtains danced in the wind as the moonlight crawled in the darkroom through the window, it lighted the empty room pretty well...