Chapter Fifteen

"This is unacceptable"
"Truly, I'm taking you both on a family trip to doctor" Aurora said with folded arms
"Wait why am i being scolded here?" Takahashi inquired seated next to Austin on couch getting a lecture along with his son.
"My arms hurt, why'd i have to drag your sorry ass here" Tsubaki massaged at her arms.
"That's my strong lil girl" yuna patted her like a cat
"Mom don't brush it off i warned him not to go in first place " Tsubaki growled.
"I'm so sorry" Austin said with a bent head but then looked around "where's asuza?"
"He went to your room to get his clothes" Takahashi told
"Is that so, mom i wanna go rest now my head's still a bit fussy.." Austin stood up
"Wait I'll take you.." Aurora said
"No mom i can go to my room without falling" Austin said a bit rudely but then realized his tone "im..sorry..I'm just not feeling well..so sorry mom"
Aurora became surprised by his tone but he apologized she tried to understand his reasons "alright.." She replied.
"Take them both to the doctor in eve for sure girl" Yuna said to Aurora while Austin headed upstairs.
..
' What am i doing here.. ' Austin remembered how he pretty much made unwanted sexual advances over asuza, he had to apologize but how? What should he say? He was unsure himself why he did that...
He knocked at the room and entered finding asuza asleep on his bed while holding his shirt, he had probably laid and dozed off.
Austin silently came inside and sat next to asuza while looking down at him, his beautiful face made him question himself, both tsubaki and asuza shared the same face then why was he attracted to asuza? He wasn't gay but remembering a few incidents he had randomly woken up next to girls or guys from his high school in U.S with no memories of what happened without even drinking. Bi? Perhaps, but still who sleeps in the night and randomly wakes up next to random people?
"Asuza kun?" Austin placed his hand on Asuza's shoulder and called to the peacefully asleep angel.
Asuza moved a little before slowly opening his eyes and sitting up
"Austin?" Asuza asked a bit unsure.
"Asuza kun..i can ask you a question can't i?" Austin replied which assured asuza of his presence.
"Sure.." Asuza replied
"Which shirt is better? The one in my left hand or right.." Austin asked
Asuza became quiet a little then replied with a smile "left one"
Austin became a lil sad by the response "Asuza kun..I'm not holding anything in my hand" Austin replied which made Asuza suddenly embarrassed and bent his head.
"Why didn't you tell..." Austin asked unsurely.
"I'm a normal person just like you, whether i can see or not...no need to announce to the world" Asuza clenched his fists over his thighs.
"I didn't mean that.." Austin replied and an uncomfortable silence overtook the room.
"There's two types of people.. Ones who consider people like me as disabled, the others who sympathize and i dislike both of them because I'm not pitiful.. Just a bit different that shouldn't make me any less human" Asuza replied.
"You're taking it wrong, I'm not going to treat you any differently it's just i was a little surprised.." Austin mumbled "by the way I'm sorry for attacking you like that in forest i don't know what came over me..i can't remember much of what happened there.."
"It's okay.. It was my fault, i touched you first so probably i mislead you.." Asuza replied.
"You're just taking the blame when i was in wrong.." Austin chuckled mockingly "by the way , do you have any girlfriend?"
"Ah i had a few dates but tsubaki makes everyone run away.. So not yet" Asuza replied which made Austin laugh out
"Tsubaki can be so savage i swear" Austin laughed which made Asuza laugh too a little
"I'll head out now, mom should be waiting thankyou for everything, I'll return your clothes after washing" Asuza stood up and bowed.
"Likewise" Austin replied and watched asuza walk away.
..
Austin laid back on his bed and placed an arm over his eyes sighing and putting his mind to rest for a bit. What could be better than a shower at this time? He stood up and undressed getting inside the bathroom and running the tap of bathtub while showering in mean time.
"Reiji huh?" He mumbled to himself "just who is this person.." He closed the shower tap when his eyes went onto the bath tiles where someone was standing right behind him, Austin turned around and threw shampoo bottle by reflex but all it did was hit the wall nobody was standing behind him. He was outta breath and his heartbeat was high, was he hallucinating during the day?
He picked up the shampoo bottle and placed it back in it's place, then calmed himself and slipped into the bathtub.
There were probably dozens of things wrong with him and even he knew that but he just couldn't bring himself to care until now..because things had never bothered him until now, actually it felt more like he was coming to his senses somehow because before that he couldn't remember things worth months and now those time skips were reduced to days.
After a warm shower he came out with a towel around his waist and walked to his closet, he pulled out some clothes when his eyes caught the mirror, his hair were red instead of coffee brown and he immediately fell back on his hips but when he noticed the reflection again they were normal..?
"What the hell?!" Austin curses a bit and stood firmly infront of the mirror shuffling his hair as if confirming what he just saw seconds ago was real or not
"Hallucinations again?" He sighed once he confirmed his hair were normal "I'll ask dad tomorrow about this reiji whoever that is.." He closed the closet and dresses up laying on belly over the bed "he laid here.." Austin sniffed the sheets where asuza was sleeping a while ago and not long after that he felt that tingling sensation between his legs which made him embarrassed "sorry asuza kun, tsubaki was right I'm just another perv" he scolded himself
"..but now i gotta take care of it..."
He slipped his hand into his pants when suddenly the door opened and his embarrassment turned to fear.
"This is not what you think...m..m..mom.." He said with a shivering voice and gulped while Aurora stood there with a firey aura and Austin prepared himself for his funeral.