Chapter Twenty-Six

Three days had passed since that incident, Austin had reached home after Takahashi found him passed out near a stone, Asuza on the other hand was handed over to his mother to take care of his injuries meanwhile Aurora was kept in darkness with both.
Austin's traumatic expression did made her suspicious but good thing was that his high fever due to rain covered for him.
Three days, he had been in his room keeping himself to bed while the scene rewinds in his head. Even when he was told that Asuza was fine too, he kept having those dreams where Asuza was stabbed fatally and then eaten.
Keeping off from school did keep him going but now that his physical fever was down he had no excuse to stay behind at home. Other than that having both working parents had him feel like he was overwhelming them, yet not even once Takahashi had mentioned about that day neither did Austin seemed to be wanting to ask about it.
He took a shower and grabbed his bag pack pretending to eat his breakfast cheerfully when he had no appetite and left, even the parents weren't blind enough to not notice his distressed behavior.
Akihito noticed his odd behavior too but regarded it as a weakness from fever, at the third period Austin went to his locker to get his books when he crossed paths with Asuza. Asuza walked past him without even paying him any attention or stopping to greet him even when their shoulders collided and Austin mumbled an apology. Asuza went past him without replying and all Austin could see was Asuza moving farther away little by little..he wanted to chase him, but his feet just won't move.
Suddenly a kick came from behind on Austin's ass and it sent him rolling away "yo!" Tsubaki mumbled with a wide grin.
"Tsubaki!" Austin almost stood up ready to fight and both of them pressed forehead to forehead trying to push each other back.
Akihito came to his locker at the same time as well "ahhh an evil witch is trying to kill Austin!" He yelled and pointed from far. In a blink of eye Tsubaki went from Austin to Akihito
"You little! Who did you call witch" she grabbed Akihito by collars and shook him till a tiny phantom escaped his mouth and she grabbed it forcing it back down in his mouth (not literally).
Austin who had been pretty tensed these three days started to giggle.
"Oye monkey why are you constantly giving that creepy chuckle" Tsubaki pointed back at Austin.
"Thankyou, tsubaki" Austin bowed with a smile.
Tsubaki was dumbfounded, she pulled Akihito back by collar who was trying to secretly escape while she was focussed on Austin "he still got fever?" She whispered in Akihito's ear.
"Im unsure" Akihito whispered back.
"Um...you know i can hear you two.." Austin said with a twitching brow.
"Alright woman let's go somewhere secret where people don't eavesdrop on us" tsubaki said putting Akihito on her shoulder and made a run.
"I'm not a woman!!!! And this is kidnapping!! Akihito save me!! This is violation of women rights!!"
...

Austin turned around to look at the seat behind him "maybe he didn't came.." He mumbled to himself then rested his head against the table looking out of the window. He could hear the voices of the basketball players and sat up to look at them when his eyes spotted him "ah so there you are!" He stood up and made a run outside bumping in a few but apologizing instantly till he came to main ground stopping to see them practice.
After a while when they finally took a break Austin rushed after him "igaraishi san!" Austin called out from behind and the tall guy stopped, Austin really looked tiny compared to him.
"What is it" igaraishi turned with a towel around his neck.
"Um...i came to..I'm..." Austin started to become nervous when he fixed down his gaze at him, well ofcourse he would... They have had some prior hot action too.
"Treat me to lunch, that'll do for your thanks" igaraishi spoke while drinking a water bottle.
Austin felt sort of surprised but a few minutes later they were both in café and Austin was watching him eat bowls after bowls which gave him creeps when he checked his wallet.
"Um igaraishi san, i heard you carried me on a twenty minutes path on foot because the ambulance got delayed..."
"I'm an athlete, i can run ofcourse"
"Ah no it's not that..it's just we weren't getting along very well and.. "
"Another bowl of noodles please!"
Igaraishi ordered giving Austin goosebumps due to his wallet situation.
"Well I'm also sorry about our first meeting.. I didn't have the idea most of time what i was doing and..."
"Let's start over, I'm igaraishi Shuichi 6"4 , leo, i like noodles and mango and my hobby is growing plants i don't get along with animals and my favorite color is black"
Igaraishis immediate response gave Austin a shock he was expecting something harsh.
"Eh...um Austin Jun, 5'9 , Gemini , um i like rice and reading books but i also like animals i have a dog too named rei rei..favorite color um..purple.."
Austin replied hesitantly.
"Nice to meet you" igaraishi reached his hand and Austin slowly reached his own, they both shook on it.
....
"No seriously why are we doing this"
"Shh we're keeping an eye on him" tsubaki replied
"But we look too suspicious" Akihito mumbled looking at the students that passed by them with a creeped out expression.
"Oye don't move much if i fall I'll kill you!" Tsubaki threatened, she was standing on Akihito's shoulders peeking from above the cafe wall.
....
"Asuza san" the professor came in the art room without knocking only to find Asuza painting too rapidly a scenery with trees all around and a young boy standing facing the rock clenching onto his nude shoulders while two bodies laid on ground and man in raincoat holding an umbrella over the young boy.
The art looked so realistic it was terrifying and Asuza's fingers moved violently as he painted.
The professor approached closer and it widened her eyes
"Splendid" she mumbled shocked by the beautifully horrific imagery drawn so well.
Asuza broke from the trance of painting and stopped hearing those words "is something the matter ma'am?" He asked placing the brush on a table and wiped his hands with a handkerchief.
"Oh" the professor broke out from the painting that could literally whirl in anyone just by looking "oh yeah...someone wanted to meet you at the visiting office.. "
"Someone?"
"Oh yeah...someone by name icchi san i suppose.."
Asuza's eyes widened and without a second thought he tucked a board cutter in his back pocket and rushed off after bowing to the professor who still stood there admiring the dark art.
He panted running past many students he couldn't see but avoid by sensing their body heat with a deep frown on his forehead and clenched fists...
.....
......
.........
"...Dad.."