Chapter Thirty

"Asuza"
"Do you need something?" Asuza brushed off Austin's hand, while Austin had just grabbed his arm because Asuza just wouldn't pay attention even if Austin kept calling him from behind.
"Why..are you avoiding me?"
Austin ask hesitantly holding onto his own wrist once Asuza had stopped rushing away in the school building's hallway.
"If you don't need.." Before Asuza could walk away once again, Austin grabbed Asuza's wrist and started running pulling the other with him "oye Austin stop! Where are you taking me?"
Austin tried to ignore and kept his grip around Asuza's wrist firmly while he ran.
He rushed up the stairs reaching the roof of the building and only then stopped to take a breath. Both boys were out of breath, as for Asuza he had to be double careful while running so that he doesn't trip somewhere so he was totally tired.
"Asuza do you know where we are?"
Austin inquired and Asuza became quiet thinking about what exactly did he intend to ask.
"Rooftop, i can tell by air" Asuza replied.
"The place where we first met!" Austin replied making Asuza a bit surprised "that day,the boy i approached for help... I intended to protect him and i still do now!" Austin yelled making Asuza's face overtaken by utter astonishment.
"Austin.."
"That's why! Stop avoiding me! What happened the other day won't happen again, i will protect you!" Austin went on again but doing so his tears began flowing making his voice shaky.
Asuza was dumbfounded but nevertheless he couldn't help but smile at the resolve
"If you're gonna do it than why are you crying?" Asuza teased a little.
"I'm not crying! You have no proof!" Austin maintained his voice and rubbed his eyes dry.
Asuza grinned a little and placed both hands on Austin's shoulders and leaned in kissing Austin's damp cheek making the young boy's face redden up
"Liar my lips got wet" Asuza retrieved licking his own lips.
"Don't joke at time like this, i really will protect you just you watch" Austin replied rubbing his cheek.
"Now getting myself into trouble is starting to sound tempting..huff" Asuza sighed.
"Don't say that, but does this mean you won't ignore me anymore?" Austin asked.
"Until a few days ago i was a dangerous suspect for you, you were ready to attack me too and suddenly you want me to talk?" Asuza replied.
"I'm... Sorry..about that, i won't doubt you.." Austin apologized hesitantly.
"Listen Austin, the reason I'm ignoring you is because i have different feelings for you that may get you in further trouble if you keep on getting involved with me" Asuza replied.
"What..different feelings..?" Austin had a guess ofcourse.
Asuza didn't reply just moved closer upto Austin and suddenly pulled him forward by waist grabbing his chin and pressing lips to Austin's lips and then slowly parted without initiating a prolonged kiss "the kind of feelings that make me want to kiss you again and again" Asuza replied.
Austin stood there with a tomato like face and clenched fists, if what Austin guessed was right? What if Asuza loved him? then something Takahashi told him a few days ago sounded too embarrassing to comprehend.
"Viveis only fall once"
Probably too much wishful thinking...
...
"Is it that bad?"
"Yeah, at first i thought it was just a few sick hunters or some new scheme of Icchi san..but he's seeing things in daylight now, the other day he almost had historical fits claiming that he saw me in the room and somebody knocks his bed" Takahashi stirred the spoon in his coffee while adding sugar.
"Are you sure it is not a trick afterall?"  Yuna questioned taking a sip from her cup.
"I've experienced something similar before but i totally forgot about it, i remember my foot getting grabbed once and hearing a knock from within the closet" Takahashi tensed up.
"You're implying... It's not our kind ,right?" Yuna placed her cup on the table.
"I'm.. Not sure"
...
"Tsubaki chan?"
Akihito placed a hand on her shoulder once he found her sitting outside his class probably in wait that she ended up asleep while hugging her knees.
She suddenly opened her eyes with a defensive hand position.
"What?"
"Um...you're sitting outside our class"
Tsubaki looked around before getting up.
"Oh yeah, i wanted to to talk to Austin but i decided to wait till his class was over" she replied yawning.
"Um but he didn't attend it" Akihito replied.
"Wait what? The hell have i been waiting for here?!" She got infuriated
"Eh! Relax" Akihito moved far away
"Huh why are you moving to the end of corridor?" She raised a brow.
"To avoid being fatally wounded" he murmured from far away.
"Do i scare you that much?" She rubbed the back of her head.
"Not really just when you're in a bad mood or good mood" he replied
"You little, that does mean always" she stamped her foot "uh but it's true somehow, anyhow come with me woman I'll treat you a burger" she offered walking away.
Akihito immediately followed in and came close again
"I'm not a woman" he mumbled
...
"Its for your own safety"
Asuza cupped Austin's cheeks "besides I've hid alot from you, i thought I'd be able to accomplish what I've been working hard for without getting emotionally involved but somehow i fell in my own net..."
"I don't get what you mean?" Austin replied.
"It's too early for you, I'll have to stay away till your 18 or my emotional involvement will ruin everything" Asuza replied resting his forehead against Austin "..I'll have to do it when time comes but why does my chest hurt so much already.. What have you done to me?" Asuza mumbled.
Austin blushed but he didn't really get most of what Asuza was on about.
"Just one last time let me hold you and then i won't ask for it again.." Asuza whispered.
Austin who was burning up with embarrassment at that moment without knowing or asking what the latter meant simply nodded.
"There's a hotel nearby"
...
"I'm so full!" Akihito stretched rubbing his tummy "tsubaki chan are you sure you don't want to eat anything?"
"Yeah" Tsubaki played with the straw in her juice while sitting on a chair in Akihito's class while Akihito was seated on table.
"Yeah it'll be tough to chase if you've eaten with your normal appetite considering your brother and Austin kun were just sneaking out of the school building" Akihito calmly laughed.
"Yeah.." Tsubaki who was lost in her own thoughts sighed until the words replayed in her mind again
"WAIT WHAT?!"