Chapter Thirty-Eight

He wandered in a garden full of black roses in a thunderstorm, it hadn't rained yet but the black clouds seemed like they'd burst any moment. He stood on his tiny tip toes and looked over to see further and all he could see is a chocolate brown tree with red leaves, he started to run towards it huffing out air from his tiny mouth while his chubby red cheeks became more red. He ran with his tiny legs passing through the long grass that reached till his waist length and aimed to reach to that tree.
The more closer he got to it the clearer he noticed a small boy with red hair standing next to it with back towards him. He couldn't speak or call out to the boy so he simply rushed with his coffee brown hair dancing in the wild wind as he ran till he could reach closer to his back.
The young boy turned around and smiled at him , he was such a beautiful little child one couldn't take eyes off him. The young boy's grey eyes met the other's shining grey orbs and he stood there frozen while staring in those beautiful eyes...Just where the boy was standing there were white clouds and he kept smiling until..a man walked past heading towards the red haired boy and his expression changed, the man also had red hair he approached the young boy and held out his hand. The white clouds above the little boy's head turned black as he took the man's hand with a lowered head and sad expression. Once the smile had disappeared from his face, it started to drip...the sky began tearing up as the boy and man left the tree hand in hand. Leaving the little coffee haired boy standing in front of tree by himself and watching the two of them depart with rain getting stronger the farther they got.
"Don't do that"
the coffee haired boy heard a voice behind him and turned around to see a man standing behind him, he had shoulder length red hair in sort of an emo cut and same grey eyes as young boy he saw earlier but the shine was too dull to call them same.
"You shouldn't peek into people's hearts Austin" the man spoke again placing a hand on the head of the presumably six year old boy.
"Come" he held out his hand and after some hesitation the coffee brown haired boy gave his tiny hand into the man's hand, walking side by side with him not questioning where the man was taking him to.
"Reiji sama?"
Austin slowly opened up his eyes and tears streamed down the corners of his eyes becoming a part of the pillow he looked up at Asuza who was leaning on him with a worried face
"I'm fine just a little dream" Austin sat up and Asuza moved back.
"Don't tell me he's fighting to come out?" Asuza questioned.
"Don't worry, he's just a child I'm centuries old he can't overpower me with that" Austin replied.
Atleast he hoped so...
.....

"Amnesia"
She laid back looking continuously at the ceiling while tightly holding his hand, she didn't know why she was doing it but she couldn't let go.
"She doesn't recognize even me" Yuna covered her face with both hands.
"Yuna calm down it's Amnesia, it's not like she's doing it on purpose besides the doctor said she might eventually remember it all" Aurora who was also sitting outside with Yuna tried to calm the woman down extremely worried about how to handle this situation
....
"Tsubaki....a camellia flower....a beautiful flower, tsubaki means excellence..."
She looked at him as he went on talking about the name everyone referred her with "it is the most beautiful flower i know...."
"What is your name..?" She asked not making a sound rather lipsing it without any hope of being listened to
"Akihito" he immediately replied without even having to read her lips or hear her voice.
"You can't wake up like this Tsubaki chan...you made your mom cry" Akihito mumbled "but I'm too selfish so i will be happy that you didn't leave me...and you woke up" he went on talking to her while she only looked at him as if she couldn't take her eyes off otherwise.
...
He got off the car and looked up at the empty window then went to the door unlocking it but soon as he did open it he immediately covered his mouth feeling like about to throw up. He immediately took a handkerchief from his pocket and covered his mouth looking around finding rei rei fainted in a corner "Rei Rei!" Takahashi rushed to the dog "oi ! Boy wake up!" He checked if the dog was still breathing and noticed alleviations in the chest "hang in there boy ,I'll take you to a vet" Takahashi tried to lift the big dog but it was too much for him to do in human form so he grew scales on his arms and lifted that black shepherd dog and brought it outside laying it in backseat of his car "the fucking hell is he doing in there it smells like a morgue" Takahashi got in himself and started the car watching the dog move a little in backseat "it's okay boy, sorry for putting you into this as well" he drove off.
...
"He's gone" Asuza stood by the window sensing the presences.
"How lame, he could've said hi for old times sake...and here i can't leave this stupid house or my control loosens over this body" Austin sighed in a whining tone.
"Reiji sama...we should probably clean this place a little... The smell of decomposing bodies is sickening" Asuza covered his nose.
"Go ahead, it doesn't bother me much" Austin replied and got up walking out of the room "I'll just lurk around the house"
"Understood"
...
"Are you sure Cheimi san?"
"Well its almost impossible for you to take care of everyone so it's only okay for me to help" The so-called Takahashi's mom answered with a sigh.
"We're so grateful to you for everything you ever did for us" Takahashi stood up and bowed, rei rei was laying in its a new bed Takahashi bought along the way to yuna's house. Rei rei was asleep after being fed, the vet told Takahashi he'd be okay and that it was just due to being not cared for properly.
"Don't worry about it , your family took me in when i was a young orphan..i owe you much more Takahashi" she replied with her smiling wrinkled face.
"You were such a cute little girl with tiny legs and high pony" Takahashi giggled
"Don't laugh idiot, i wasn't that short i did grew.... well..... time has passed I've grown older as human being and you still look the same.." She scolded Takahashi a little then raised his chin to get a clear look at his face.
"You're not that old cheimi san , you still got that beastly strength who'd scare off all the bullies back then" Takahashi held her hand.
"I wonder Aurora chan will grow old by your side like this one day...wouldn't you feel lonely?" She tilted her head.
Takahashi didn't really have an answer for that, he did make a sad face
"It's not like you have a choice to fall in love...i just fell for her, she's my first love" Takahashi did seem a bit depressed thinking about it.

"The taboo of falling for a human is punishable... It is punishable worthy of re-correctional abuse..but that abuse is nothing compared to being punished to live with one's love and watch them get older till they disappear when you would always remain stuck in time..."

The taboo of falling for a human....