Chapter Twelve

You can't tell her"
"Tell her what.." Tsubaki spoke drying her hair with a frown, asuza was seated on the couch and yuna had just gone to checkup on Takahashi.
"Huh..you mean about molesting my brother?" She glared at Austin
"I told you i wasn't..." Asuza sighed sinking into the couch.
"Listen to me you pervert, don't think you'll get off easy just because you're uncle Taki's son i will certainly not forgive you for touching my pure angelic brother.." She pointed at Austin, pretty fired up.
"Aaaaaaa please stop" Austin said dramatically embarrassed about it.
"What are you children talking about?" Yuna popped her head from the room "you're being noisy..."
"We're talking about.." Tsubaki raised a finger but before she could continue Austin placed his hand on her mouth.
"Just how happy i am to see them.." Austin said with a forced smile while dragging her away like a kidnapper as she scracthed his face back with her vicious nails
"Why don't you take them to your room and you both change your clothes since your all wet and make sure to hang your uniforms for drying" yuna said returning to the room.
"Lweet mwe gwooo" she threw her legs and arms violently
"Stop hitting me mega lizard!" Austin said and immediately started dragging her towards the stairs "Asuza kun you come as well.."
Asuza stood up from the couch and followed onto what Austin said carefully placing a hand on the stair grill while walking upstairs and Austin followed dragging tsubaki upstairs too.
"Haa what a scary women you are " Austin panted closing the room's door once they got in while Tsubaki was sitting on floor trying to catch her breath.
"Oh shutup pervert kun" Tsubaki said and stood up brushing her damp skirt
"Wait you two can use my clothes.." Austin went to his closet and took out two black shirts and short jeans.
Tsubaki leaned over to see into the mirror of closet to set her wet hair back in a suitable way "how nostalgic.. Grandpa's closet" she smiled to herself "and why do you have all clothes in either black white or gray? Monochromatic vision " she said with a non impressed expression while Asuza had started unbuttoning his shirt already
"Tsubaki, you must not complain at this , thank him for lending us clothes..thankyou Austin" Asuza smiled and instead of looking at his bright smile Austin's eyes averted to his bright chest which Tsubaki caught on immediately and slapped Austin's head.
"Get out! We're changing" tsubaki ordered pulling Austin by ear and throwing him out of the room then closing the door.
"You're gonna change together?" Austin rubbed his ear with a cringe standing outside the door.
She opened the door in a while, the shirt was too shaggy for her delicate figure it kept falling from one of her shoulders ; she didn't change her skirt however while Asuza had fitted in Austin's shirt perfectly even when the shorts seemed a little tight exposing much of his thighs.
"Keep your shorts I'm not wearing those, who knows what you do in there.." She tossed the shorts Austin gave her towards Austin.
"Tsubaki, hun come to the kitchen for a little..." Yuna called tsubaki from downstairs.
"Don't you dare touch my brother ok?" She walked past Austin bumping harshly into him on purpose and went away leaving Austin to rub his shoulder.
"Sorry for that, she's really overprotective" Asuza stood where he was and smiled at Austin
"You're twins right?" Austin asked
"Yes, distant by three minutes" Asuza responded
"Why so different then..ow" Austin cringed with the rising pain that she left in his shoulder.
Asuza giggled "she's actually really nice just hot tempered"
"Sure she is" Austin whined.
..
"I'm home" Aurora took no seconds at all soon as the door opened and shot towards her room to her husband tossing the handbag on a chair and sitting on bed near her husband kissing his forehead "still so warm.." She seemed disappointed
"What are you a road runner?" Yuna followed her to room after closing the door
"His fever is still not down yet? " Aurora spoke least concerned about anything around her "i'll make soup for him.."
Aurora was about to stand up when tsubaki moved food tray infront of her out of nowhere with a bowl of soup "don't worry aunt RiRi we got it covered.." Tsubaki smiled.
"Tsubaki?" Aurora made a wild guess since she had only talked to her on phone before, tsubaki nodded to give approval "oh baby you're so much beautiful than i thought.." Aurora held her hand after taking the food tray from her.
"You flatter me.." Tsubaki giggled
"Sorry we ended up meeting in such a situation i would've asked you all on dinner or lunch...oh wait where's your boy at?" Aurora looked at yuna standing at the back.
..
"So..um..."
"Yeah?" Asuza replied immediately after hearing Austin's unbalanced voice.
"So..." Austin replied
"Yeah?" Asuza answered again
"Um..so.." Austin literally caused Asuza to facepalm "im so sorry..i can't think of anything to say really.."
"I know.." Asuza giggled but before Austin could say anything yuna called him from downstairs for something and he ended up leaving asuza alone in the room after saying that he'll be back in a few.
Asuza sat on the bed silently and awkwardly placing both hands on his bare thighs, the closet's knob started turning and it started to open slightly without creaking. A certain form of smoke started to pour out of the closet crawling forth on the floor , Asuza laid back on the bed and placed an arm over his face relaxing back in wait. The smoke crept in to his direction reaching his boots when suddenly the door's knob turned and the smoke retrieved back to the closet with the closet shutting itself with a slight noise. Asuza suddenly sat up and the door opened "hey asuza kun you should come downstairs too, mom wants to see you" it was Austin who came through the door.
"Oh okay" Asuza stood up and followed Austin out while closing the door behind him.
..
"Literature and fine arts, that's one beautiful combo.." Aurora praised Asuza who bowed his head respectfully "Yuna told me about Tsubaki doing medical, isn't it tough?"
"It is but nothing compared to what niichan is doing, my niichan is the most amazing" Tsubaki boasted about her brother for the seventh time while everyone was sitting on dinning table having lunch late at five.
"Austin hun have some more rice.." Aurora forwarded the bowl full of rice to Austin but both Austin and Asuza reached their hand towards the bowl causing their hands to graze against one another at which Austin immediately retrieved his hand.Tsubaki crushed Austin's foot under the table with hers in anger making him cringe painfully but he tried to maintain a straight face at the same time.
..
"Stay here?" Tsubaki dried the dishes while her mom washed it, Aurora was taking a little rest while staying with Takahashi.
"Yeah the weather is too bad for us to leave now so we both will take the guest room and the boys can sleep in one room" Yuna answered.
"No way! I'm not leaving him with niichan!" Tsubaki spoke up "you know.."
Tsubaki was about to say something when Yuna cuts in "Tsubaki hun i know you're overprotective of your brother but he needs a friend in life too, now i know you've spent your whole life looking after your elder brother when he should be doing that for you but can't because of his condition... but at times like these let him experience the world on his own without you leading him the way.." Yuna spoke a bit with a sad tone which made Tsubaki tear up a little she sniffed before saying
"...okay.."
However by coincidence Austin was standing outside the kitchen against the wall, he actually came to bring in glasses however ended up standing outside and overhearing
"His condition?..what is Asuza's condition?"
Austin mumbled to himself.
...
"Hey don't bother laying a futon you can take one side it's double bed anyway.." Austin said to Asuza who came in the room carrying a futon with him. Tsubaki and Yuna had taken the guest room downstairs while Aurora stayed with her husband.
"Alright.." Asuza said and Austin took the futon from him tucking it inside his huge closet.
"I'll take the side to the wall and you can sleep on the other side" Austin said setting a pillow for Asuza who seated onto the bed.
Austin also climbed the bed and laid back with a book in his hand, Asuza laid down silently with back towards Austin. As decent as it seemed, it wasn't... Even though Austin's eyes seemed to be on the book his attention was on Asuza back, the dip of his back and how his hips were tightly squeezed in the shorts shaping his ass very prominently. Moreover Asuza's thick thighs that seemed hairless gave a very feminine outlook from behind.
"Are you asleep?" Asuza mumbled at which Austin immediately averted his eyes as if he was caught red handed doing something bad.
"Um no..I'm reading.." Austin's voice shook a little and he adjusted it.
"What are you reading..?" Asuza questioned again still having back towards Austin.
"It's some fairytale.." Austin replied checking the cover of book since he really didn't know what book it was actually.
"..Did you know fairy tales weren't actually stories with a happy handing.. Rather dark literature..?" Asuza mumbled as if he was half asleep.
"They were?" Austin asked in an interested tone.
"Do you know what happened to sleeping beauty?" Asuza asked
"Yeah she was cursed to sleep for a hundred years before a prince kissed her and they lived happily ever after.." Austin replied at which Asuza gave a mocking chuckle
"She was violated..it wasn't the prince who woke her from the curse, the king..violated her while she was asleep and after nine months she gave birth to two children while still being in curse..one of the child sucks her finger which removed the flax on her finger that kept her asleep.. She woke up to find herself.." Asuza became silent ,Austin could only see his fist that was clenching onto the sheets.
"That's horrible.." Austin responded in disgust of the incestuous originality of the fairytale.
"This is not it..all fairy tales are like that..edited into beautiful magical stories when the original literature was horrific.." Asuza responded
"You know alot about it..are you perhaps fascinated by dark literature?" Austin asked with what he overheard earlier when yuna and tsubaki were talking about in mind.
"Good night..." Asuza responded after a slight pause which sort of felt awkward to Austin.
"Night i suppose.." Austin replied placing the book on his face and relaxing to think about what asuza just said.
..
-1.30o'clock-
The room covered in darkness and silence with the two boys fast asleep, the wind quiet until the clouds overshadowed the moon replacing even the brink of light in room with utter darkness and a shadow rises on the wall where Austin was laying with it Austin sits up as well and slowly opens his eyes with his greyish shine less orbs.
He turned his head to the boy laying next to him and reaches over, Austin bites on his own finger tearing his skin brutally and trailed the bleeding finger over the sleeping boy's neck leaning over to his face while sticking out his tongue and licked up the boy's cheek.
"¿Qué dijiste?....Sleeping beauty?.." Austin mumbled with a smirk and parted the boy's lips applying his blood like lipstick over the boy's lips inserting his bleeding finger into his mouth. The boy moved his lips slightly and mumbled in his sleep.
"..Reiji...?"
Austin smiled with those shine less eyes and leans down then kisses the boy's forehead.
"..Estoy aquí por ti.."