Last Chapter

"Hurry hurry!"
He ran huffing and reaching his hand out to the one calling him, he was dressed in white buttoned shirt that exposed his collar bones vividly and blue jeans. His spiky black hair, rolled up sleeves and ear piercings gave him a delinquent look but the glasses added somewhat of a nerdy touch. He finally held onto the hand that he had been trying to reach for so long and got pulled up onto the train by another young teen looking guy who was dressed in black round neck long sleeved shirt that exposed only fragments of his fingers and ripped blue jeans though his black hair were a mess but they looked adorable, both had grey eyes that almost made the people around them suspect them to be related.
"We made it" he huffed loudly trying to catch his breath but soon got slapped at the head by the other.
"I told you to get up early igaraishi!" The other scolded after slapping.
"So sorry Takahashi" he apologized and the two moved away from the door, they stood nearby the windows since there seemed to be no place to sit but once more passengers loaded in, the train got more congested and igaraishi was forced into a corner with Takahashi standing upclose to him.
"What is it?" Igaraishi asked resting his back against the window noticing Takahashi infront of him making cringing faces.
"Ah..just someone in the back is continuously groping me.." Takahashi spoke uncomfortably, the train took a sudden jerk and Takahashi bumped right into Igaraishi's chest holding onto his shoulders.
"Are you okay?" Igaraishi asked with a blush.
"Yeah but this pervert just won't stop" Takahashi was moving his legs quite uncomfortably in the packed up train.
"Switch places, don't worry I'll protect you" Igaraishi smiled down at him and moved him against the window instead and stood infront of Takahashi really close so that no one could touch him anymore.
-5 mins later-
Igaraishi huffed resting his forehead against Takahashi's shoulder while holding onto his waist. Takahashi who was squeezed against the window raised a brow and finally asked "you okay?"
Igaraishi lifted his face to him, which was all red and seductive, moreover he was panting lightly too, he even arched his back a little and his knees were buckling.
Takahashi smacked his head down with a huge frown and exchanged his position back with igaraishi.
"Don't try to be brave next time" Takahashi whispered next to igaraishi's ear with a twitching brow knowing very well that igaraishi got groped too but he was pretty weak in resistance compared to Takahashi himself while Igaraishi took a sigh of relief though with an awkward b*ner pressed against Takahashi's leg.

....

"Oye oye don't be too noisy what if grandma sees us like this"
The young girl with light permed black hair and grey eyes dressed up in a black long sleeved off the shoulders mini thigh length gown. She wore long thigh high leather boots and a beautiful necklace rested upon her bust. She dragged the boy dressed in a tux upstairs and pulled him into a room throwing him on bed with a back ache.
"Dun wanna..its mine n Tubakey's first weddin' anniversary.. I wanna drink moe n moe" the drunk guy's accent went Japanese kansai, his eyes were half closed with his face flushed and he kept on mumbling jubberish while unable to keep his head steady.

"I can't believe a single glass got you this drunk, I'm never drinking with you again you drunkard!" She scolded him while taking off her boots and relaxing her feet that were hurting because of the heel.

"Shexcyy.." The young guy mumbled looking at his wife who unzipped that tight clothing standing there in black panties with a matching bra.

"Why thankyou" she mumbled resting her hair on the front to be able to take of the necklace and then started taking off his boots and seated him up taking off his coat and tie for him.
He on the other hand reached his arms around and unbuckled her bra instead.
"Eh?" She leaned up a little to look at his face.
"I want you.." He mumbled with a flushed face reaching his hands up as if inviting her with a lewd expression.
Her eyes sparkled up and she leaned in kissing his alcohol reeking lips while placing both hands on his ears, just getting his ears played with like a cat got him high and moaning but when she started kissing down his neck she started to hear snorting and looked up with a twitching brow.
"Damn you c*ckblocker!! You always fuckin invited me and then fall asleep!!"
She hit his face twice with a pillow before getting off him in quite an angry expression, leaving the sleeping Akihito on bed while closing the bathroom door with a bang from inside.