Chapter Twenty-One

"Austin"
"Aunt calm down, we'll find him!" Tsubaki rubbed Aurora's back.
"This is the second time he ran away..what is going on huh? Where is Takahashi when i need him!" Aurora angrily punched at the table.
Yuna was out there looking around with everyone, Asuza and grandma and even Akihito was called over.
"Something's totally off with him and i fail as a mother to understand it!" Aurora yelled.
"Aunt this won't help, alright let's make a deal" Tsubaki held her hands.
"What deal" Aurora questioned.
"I'll look for your son and i promise I'll bring him back but you have to go to your job now" tsubaki replied.
"Are you serious? My son out there is serious and there's no clue of my husband.." Aurora replied but tsubaki interrupted.
"Aunt i get your concern but for now you're not helping at all , which is why i want you to go and teach kids while i look for Austin" Tsubaki said with determined eyes.
....
"Ne want to try something new?" Takahashi raised his head
"Huh?" The man who was sitting and sharpening the blade of his dagger.
Takahashi grinned a little then parted his legs "want me to ride?"
The blade fell from the man's hand as his mouth hung open.
....
"He's missing again.."Akihito mumbled then looked up at Asuza who was walking next to him in neighborhood to ask if anyone had seen Austin.
Asuza didn't seem much bothered with Austin being missing, instead he was casually asking around.
"Ne asuza kun" Akihito puts aside his hesitation and tries to talk.
"Hm?" Asuza turns around in such a cool way, his soft hair gently danced over his grey eyes and he brushed them back and clipped them to avoid getting them in the face.
"A..a....i..." It almost made Akihito speechless.
"You were saying something?" Asuza replied.
"Best of luck" Akihito showed thumbs up and ran away in panic.
Asuza was dumbfounded.
...
"Are you done?" Takahashi whispered looking up at stone ceiling, his hands were tied behind his back and he was in lap of the man who was resting laid back as if really exhausted.
"You finally brought out your inner s.." Before the exhausted man could continue Takahashi suddenly stood up and stepped on his face.
"Don't you dare refer me as one" he glared down at the man who tried to get his foot of his face but Takahashi kept pressing in "i am a father and a husband nothing else and i will protect my family at whatever cost!"
"You little!" The man tried throwing off Takahashi but Takahashi jumped off him and broke the ropes on his wrists free.
"thankyou for lending me your power, i will personally thank your master for that later" Takahashi mumbled with his diamond shaped pupils narrowing in while he smirked and the man rushed up at him to attack.
....
"I barely sent her to work.." Tsubaki massaged her own shoulders
"You did good, I'll go try filing a report in police station now" yuna said.
"Nii chan you should go back home before you ruin your health" tsubaki said sighing and getting up.
"You're right tsubaki chan" Asuza smiled "I'll head home, Akihito kun please help my sister"
"Yes...yes" Akihito replied watching Asuza leave.
"Oye woman get me water to drink" tsubaki said to Akihito.
"I'm a man, I've told you 13 times now!" Akihito whined.
"Add some lemon while you're at it" tsubaki replied.
"You're horrible" Akihito's brow twitches "i can't believe it you're twins , you might have the same face but you're nothing like the kind and gentle Asuza kun, you're truly a witch" akihito mumbled.
"So what if i am? Wanna see my witchery " tsubaki tilted her head back with crazy eyes creeping Akihito out.
"Eek...I'll get the water ma'am!" Akihito runs away.
...
The man laid in blood with eye balls hanging out of sockets and his guts spilling out of his body with his upper jaw crushed and fingers lying around in room. Takahashi was holding his heart in his hand and he bit down on it "ah you don't taste good at all " Takahashi spat out the flesh he just drew, his face was covered in blood, drools of blood trailing down his lips.
He grabbed at the dagger and started cutting down the lifeless man's arm slowly "this will do" he said turning the tip of dagger to his skin and starts writing something with it.
He in scripted a message
"You will regret doing this to me Icchi san"
....
"I'm home" asuza spoke loudly while opening the door in a traditional way and then removed the scarf around his neck hanging it on a holder. He closed the door and went to the kitchen and poured himself some milk and drank it up before washing the glass and heading upstairs. He went to his room and took of his jacket neatly folding it and walking to his closet to put it back, he opened the closet and out fell a mummy.
"Huff" Asuza sighed and lifted it back up "can't you stay still even for a little? I hate these big art projects, too much waste of plaster material." He tucked it back into the closet and grabbed a change of clothes.
He stripped and walked to the bathroom when suddenly someone pulled his arm and held him in a necklock with a dagger pressed under his chin.
Asuza was surprised but he stayed still feeling the cold metal pressed to his skin.
"You're weak as ever" the person behind him whispered in his ear.
"Am i now?" Asuza's skin slowly started to erode off and heaps of dead skin covered the ground surprising his attacker.
"A mummy?" The attacker mumbled when all the skin had worn off revealing a mummy.
"No you idiot, a dummy" Asuza appeared from behind the attacker and as he turned his head to look back at Asuza, asuza punched him in the face knocking the guy out.
"How..." The attacker mumbled with a failing consciousness.
"I might look weak but you're far from my level..." Asuza stood tall over the attacker.
"What are you?" The attacker mumbled blacking out after hearing Asuza's final words.
....
......
........
"I'm just like you, Austin"