Chapter Fifty-Seven

"RUN!!!"
Everyone started to disperse as the giant anaconda started to move, even his movements gave off light earthquakes..it wasn't just them..the great red anaconda was witnessed to vast distances and people who saw it began to bow down to the ground as if worshipping it...even though filled with emotions of fear..their bent shivering postures weren't that of loyalty..rather of fear and frustration..

"Takahashi!" Igaraishi yelled from afar as the two were separated but even if he tried moving ahead the huge anaconda was between them, tsubaki pulled igaraishi back away.
"Don't ! You'll be killed!" She yelled keeping him from trying to go over to the otherside.

"Why?...why did you save me...?"
He asked with an utterly surprised expression lying at a distance from the anaconda between fallen trees.

"Don't get me wrong reiji san the only reason i protected you because i want to know" Takahashi replied quite seriously.
"Know.. What?" Reiji stood up and brushed his clothes.
"About Austin" Takahashi glared back at him.
"Do you want to know if he's alive..?" Reiji questioned.
But before Takahashi could reply back the anaconda started moving causing the ground to shatter big time and all of them to lose their balance.

"What the hell is that kid doing!?!" Igaraishi yelled noticing that Asuza had turned into his anaconda form as well but he was ten times smaller compared to the Rai.
"Why the hell is he so big!?" Tsubaki tried to maintain her balance and something struck Igaraishi's mind.
"There's this old legend but i didn't know it was true or not...but if you were to eat a pureblood , your powers maxes upto five times the original" Igaraishi replied, it was probably the most shocking day of his life getting to actually know about his such 'respected father'
"But he's like ten times bigger then normal... So if one was his own fourth son..means he consumed another pureblood!?" Tsubaki was certainly disgusted but she had no choice rather than converting herself as well.
"Oye! You two stupid children you can't fight him with the enormous power even if you are purebloods!" Igaraishi called out from behind but tsubaki turned into her anaconda form having same lead black skin as Asuza and the two twins started to bite at the huge anaconda's body independently.

"The hell are they doing?" Takahashi tried to keep himself from falling due to the frequently shaking ground but Asuza and Tsubaki's actions were a bit incompressible to him.
"Takahashi" Reiji mumbled but soon as Takahashi turned face towards him he merged lips with Takahashi...
A strong passionate kiss with his arms around Takahashi tightly.
Takahashi was too surprised to squirm but once he got hold of situation he pushed reiji away wiping his mouth.
"There....I fulfilled my revenge for killing me....now we have absolutely nothing to settle.." Reiji replied wiping his mouth too.
"What?" Takahashi didn't really get it but Reiji started emitting fog as well as if about to transform.

"They say vivei fall in love only once....maybe i was just trying too hard to fall in love with someone that i became obsessed with you it wasn't love..but now i finally get it.."

Takahashi started to back off a bit as reiji's form began to change and grow.

"I finally get it..that feeling.. That feeling..... everyone calls love.."
Reiji gave a smile and he grew and grew and grew..
Fog everywhere..
Only when it began to flow away..

"What the hell is with that form?!!" Igaraishi's eyes widened, even the giant anaconda Rai got attentive who was calmly moving it's head earlier not much affected by Asuza and Tsubaki's biting nor was he reacting to them.

"That's..." Takahashi raised his head to the anaconda who was about five times bigger then Asuza and Tsubaki but that wasn't the most shocking part of it...
The giant anaconda was a huge red one with unusual black outlining to it's scales and it had two heads...