Chapter Fifty

"She's beautiful"
...
....
....
"A little weird"
....
....
...
"Takahashi kun, I'm your friend that's why I'm worried most girls don't let guys in their rooms.."
....
....
...
"Takahashi kun, your friend was in an accident!"
....
....
...
"Takahashi kun bullied again?"
...
...
...
"News update : A local high school bully commits suicide, reasons unidentified"
...
...
....
"Takahashi kun , your gf accidentally fell off the second floor and broke her leg"
....
..
..
"Why did you choose Aurora chan over your gf didn't she say she'll break up if you remain friends with her"
....
....
...
"Dating? But i thought you two were just friends"
....
....
....
"Stay overs? Normally girls don't call boys to stay the nights in their room, how did her mom allow it?"
....
....
....
"939 messages from her in one day, you guys love each other too much"
....
....
.....
"Pregnant?! How can you say you don't remember when you two did it!?"
.....
....
....
"She didn't have to break the nose of man who pushed you ya'know"
....
....
...
"She threatened me to stay away from you why don't you believe me?!"
....
....
....
He fell to his knees covering his face with his hands slowly starting to recall the odds in his ever so romantic memory.
"Takahashi are you okay?"
"Yeah..somehow.." Takahashi answered igaraishi with a sigh.
"I think Asuza nii knows something more then us or reiji san..well atleast my instinct says so.." Tsubaki said.
"If we assume Austin is reiji's son then who is the other partner? Shouldn't reiji know..?" Igaraishi raised a brow.
"Take me with you" Takahashi composed himself and stood up
"I need answers"
...
Swords clashed, wind became rather noisy while grass favored in bowing to the wind.
"Asuza!" Reiji called out once Asuza got hit down to the floor with a bleeding shoulder while the young boy stood infront of him unscratched and smirking.
Asuza got on his legs again and shot at the boy again with supernatural speed, their swords clash again producing bright yellow sparks. They pushed against one another while defending their selves by swinging their swords to fend one another's attack. Asuza jumped back huffing, while the boy seemed to be only playing.. Him wearing a blindfold gave Asuza no advantage over him.
Asuza formed snakes from grass, pretty bigger and stronger looking from those he'd form in human world. He launched them at him but the boy formed even bigger and crazier ones that ate up Asuza's snakes which normally puppets don't do.
"I'm not even warmed up" the boy said in a disappointed tone and Asuza clenched his teeth going at him again but this time forming multiple dolls like himself, making same shouting noise to confuse the other. The boy smirked and used high speed to get to the seven Asuza forms and stabbed in the arm of original Asuza till the clones disappear.
"Cmon I'm blindfolded, i can't actually see all of them but i can differentiate a warm body from a cold one" the boy mocked as Asuza fell to ground cringing in pain.
"Asuza! Let's stop this!" Even reiji's control over such a large number of Hell's punishers was wavering.
Asuza uses his sword as a support to stand back again.
"Still not enough?" The boy tilted his head mischievously.
Asuza spat out blood and stood up straight pointing sword at him again "you sure talk alot ivan san" Asuza mumbled.
"I'm a talkative person when I'm allowed to talk" the boy chuckled but then a snake suddenly tied around his neck choking him "when did?"
"I needed to distract you enough to draw that circle" Asuza said but ivan really didn't understand while reiji looked at the ground where a huge circle of blood was formed by Asuza's blood and immediately thousands of snakes started to crawl out of the blood circle and towards ivan.
"So you deceived me using my lack of vision as weakness" the boy seemed unaffected by the snake's choking around his neck while thousands approached him
"We're both blinded here, it's a fair match" Asuza replied and soon thousands of snakes launched themselves at Ivan.
"Ridiculous" ivan mumbled being under dome of those snakes that bit him all over drawing blood but then a certain light radiated from his body and he turned from his human form to a giant dinosaur sized white anaconda to whom those tiny snakes seemed nothing.
"Shit" Asuza dodged the huge anaconda's tail that came at him.
"Asuza retrieve!" Reiji kept on calling.
"Not yet!" A lightning aura formed around Asuza as well and he converted into a black anaconda of the same huge size.
The two anacondas dashed at eachother rolling and biting eachother with their venom leaking fangs, while the ground became more and more dented due their massive bodies. The rolling caused dust in the air and reiji moved back coughing while trying to not loose control
They violently tried to choke one another under their tight rolling while the white anaconda seem to be injuring the black one really harsh by tearing off it's skin.
"Not good.." Reiji flinched a little, he was huffing due to the massive energy he was using to subjugate the large number of the hell's punishers but a few of them were now starting to get free "Asuza i can't!"
The black anaconda seemed to be slower in it's movements now until he finally started to give in but then the white anaconda started to wrap it's tail around the barely moving black anaconda.
Reiji's eyes widened "Asuza! He's going to ra*e you release your form!" Reiji yelled.
The white anaconda started locking it's body with black one trying to force in but then a huge red anaconda barged in biting the head of the white anaconda and throwing its body off with his weight.
During that time the black anaconda shrunk and Asuza converted back into his human form though he was passed out, reiji immediately rushed in and lifted Asuza in arms making a run leaving the white and red anacondas far behind.
....
"You know reiji died when Austin was six so it's not highly impossible for them to be father and son"
Tsubaki deduced packing some of stuff talking to Takahashi while yuna was busy locking the house down she wasn't probably going with them either considering she didn't have any power to face her son.
Igaraishi left the place for a little because he had something to do, though he told them to come over to where the red tree used to be so they can follow in a trail nearby Reiji.
Soon all three were ready and dressed up, igaraishi wore his black cloak again covering his face with the hood, he even lent Takahashi one while tsubaki was dressed in blue jeans skirt with black leggings and black top wearing a blue jacket over it, her long black hair were tied in a pony tail with a black cloth covering half her face only keeping her eyes revealed.
Once the three were gathered in igaraishi called upon a gate
"On behalf of my sacred blood, i demand ye oh mighty path that separates light and darkness to lead a way inbetween heaven and hell where the unnatural reside"
He said and bit on his thumb drawing blood letting a drop fell over to the soil which immediately absorbed it and a black whirl hole opened within the ground with a staircase leading down into the pits of no end.
"Let's go"
....

"Wake up"
Asuza slowly seemed to come into his senses while hearing Reiji's voice in a silent place feeling the energy that reiji was using to heal his wounds.
"Reiji sama?" Asuza tried to sit up but Reiji laid him back on floor while focussing on healing his arms and shoulder.
"Stay down brat, you almost got yourself r*ped, you were lucky we got interrupted before he could get to you" Reiji slapped at Asuza's forehead.
"Reiji sama don't force yourselves you sound tired" Asuza reached his hand to reiji's cheek.
"Shutup" reiji moved Asuza's hand away while asuza smiled.
"Why'd he do that?" Asuza mumbled to himself.
"Who?" Reiji questioned.
"Dad..it was him wasn't it.." Asuza replied.
"Who knows" Reiji shrugged then laid back "ah it's healed but i feel dead" he sighed.
"Maybe to protect his clan's reputation.." Asuza mumbled to himself again though doubting his own reasoning a bit.
"Moreover Asuza kun..it's about time you told me the truth" Reiji changed his tone into a serious one.
"Truth?" Asuza mumbled laying next to him while both were facing the dark sky.
"About my reincarnation.. There's no way that story you told me was all of it...what did you do?" Reiji asked.
"I did everything i had to, to be able to have you" Asuza smiled.
"Everything?" Reiji raised a brow turning his head to Asuza.
"You know women are very surprising creatures.. They make the best comrades when it comes to doing the impossible.. But even more when they are able to attach themselves to their enemies with motive to subjugate them but in the end become affiliated with the animosity" Asuza sighed.
"What do you mean?" Reiji didn't understand much of it but then Asuza rolled facing him and places a hand on reiji's cheek.

"You asked me once if I'm falling for Austin.." Asuza replied "it's not untrue..i did wanted to make love to him but i also want you.. So un vivei like right?"

"Huh?"

"Your soul and his body has blended my love into one existence.."

"Asuza..?"

"You're both very beautiful..like father like son..."