Chapter Fourty- Three

"Happy Birthday to you.."

"Let's go..it's almost time for funeral" she mumbled with a pale face, her eyes all red as if she had been crying alot, standing there wearing a black dress.
The younger girl raised her head looking up at woman but their eyes wouldn't meet, her eyes were equally swelled as she sat on floor near the feet of the man lying unconscious on bed.
"He's still not conscious...and he has a high fever...can't we delay the funeral.." Tsubaki mumbled laying her head next to his feet.
"It's been so many hours and the next few days might rain.." Yuna replied standing there dressed in black.
"Liar...you all are trying to avoid it from becoming a police case by declaring it an accidental death...isn't that why you got her body stitched up by me..." Tsubaki mocked with a very low tone and droplets wet the bedsheet.
"We... Can't explain what happened to the cops now can we..." Yuna held back from crying but her eyes were watering up too.
"There's no choice..." Tsubaki helped herself up "...I'll get ready..." She leaves the room.
"Igaraishi san...can you hear my request... And watch over Takahashi till we're back.." She looked over at her brother lying on bed unconscious with a flushed face showing he had high fever.
"Don't call it a request, I'm like your brother aren't i? " igaraishi who sat nearby the window not much affected by the incident but he did have a frown on and seeing these people like this did made him sad.
"Yeah.." She mumbled rubbing her eyes, he got off the window's edge and came to her taking her in arms.
"I'm so sorry.." She started crying in his chest while he rubbed her back.
"What for?" He asked gently.
"For not being able to stop my son" she sobbed "for letting Aurora chan come back on her own"
"It's not your fault, if it's anyone's fault then it's isshi's..." He replied balling his fists on her back.
...
....
"Hey boy do you absolutely feel nothing?"
He sat under a tree with his eyes a pinkish red and continuous stream of tears flowing from his eyes while he looked up at Asuza who was standing in corner with an expressionless face.
"I even hate that woman and somehow tears won't stop from my eyes...but you knew her.." Reiji spoke resting his head against the tree bark.
"Reiji sama is he pushing you" Asuza asked folding his arms.
"He's dead probably.. He should be after this ritual..." Reiji replied "but then again... Why does this heart hurt so much?" He placed a hand over his chest.
"We should be leaving this place now.." Asuza mumbled sticking out his hand "it'll rain soon.."
"You seriously don't care do you?" Reiji chuckled "...well not yet, i wanna let this body watch the funeral for itself so it'll be satisfied... Otherwise these eyes and heart won't calm..." Reiji mumbled getting up himself.
"You mean go back to that place?" Asuza raised a brow but then Reiji immediately grabbed his knife and pinned Asuza to the tree with an arm above his head and stabbed it in his hand.
..Asuza didn't even flinch...
"What have you done to yourself boy.." Reiji spoke with widened eyes.
.....
.....
Igaraishi drank a glass full of water then angrily placed it on the desk.
"What are you here for" he looked back from the corner of his eyes at the door where Isshi stood all healthy again.
"I..." He couldn't speak much so he lowered his head "i want to apologize to him..."
"Apologize to your son if anything" Igaraishi glared back at him.
"I..i thought i was protecting him..i didn't think..i didn't think he'd end up like this! You know how things were back then..i only wanted him to be free from burden..!" Isshi yelled a little in explanation.
"Keep your voice low nii sama, if Takahashi wakes up things won't be good " igaraishi spoke strictly then walked to Takahashi changing the damp cloth from his forehead.
"If he wakes up...tell him..I'm sorry.." Isshi mumbled.
"Don't come near him anymore it's not just Asuza kun, you've made this child suffer alot as well..." He looked down upon Takahashi with a sad expression
"....you and Reiji nii are just like dad..."
....
......
The beautiful bride dressed in her white gown holding flowers that were nothing in beauty compared to her smiling purple lips and beautiful silverish skin.
The glass coffin that encaged her within got lowered slowly into the ground under a tombstone with her name engraved into it...
'Aurora Jun the beloved wife of Takahashi Jun and mother of Austin Jun'
Sobbing sounds came from under the black umbrellas, about a few people including Tsubaki, Akihito ,his grandma, Yuna , cheimi , one and two of her work colleagues and some students had came, there weren't any neighbors where they lived until some distance so only a few knew them it had barely been five- six months here.
They had to thrash her car and set it up using some of igaraishi's connections to make it seem like a car accident, tsubaki had to stitch her up.
Rain drip drops over the black flowers that were all around her grave silently sobbing till she disappeared under the earth...until mother nature had completely kept that beauty for herself.
Once the rain had gotten faster, they had slowly started to disperse until the clouds were only ones left standing over her grave shedding tears.
He came out from behind the tree walking towards the grave without blinking as the rain water flowed down his face but then again was it really rain water?
He held no umbrella just simply walked there barefoot his thighs were indecently exposed his shorts barely covered his hips, his wet shirt sticking to his young body. He sat down in mud halfway through while silently lowering his head sitting on his knees and then clenched his fists a little on his thighs then lets them loose raising his hands in the air and starts clapping...
"Happy Birthday to you..."
He sang with a lumping voice while the other stood next to the tree holding an umbrella over himself.
"Happy birthday huh?" Asuza mumbled to himself raising his head a little towards the sky and a reel started to play backwards in his mind.
....
......
"Here's your birthday cake Asuza kun...mama made it herself.." Yuna smiled brightly placing a cake on the tiny little boy's bed, he was really short compared to that bed, he had a tiny body with a cute little face.
"Mama..Shubaki tan's cake? Where is it?" He asked innocently in his baby voice making the woman completely silent but then someone knocked on the door and spoke.
"Yuna sama, Isshi sama has called you back to Lady Tsubaki's birthday party, big guests have arrived and he ordered you to come right back" the voice dictated.
The mother was dressed in beautiful lavish red yukata with her head neatly tied in bun.
"Asuza kun i..." She wanted to say something but she just couldn't..
....
"Mama ish papa ashamed of I ?"