Chapter Six

"Dejame solo..Ah...Ha...."
He slid his legs against eachother laying only with his briefs on and hands above his head.
"No puedo..no puedo....mas esto...no puedo..." He threw his head back against the pillow while panting and gripping on the sheets tightly seemingly alone in the room.
He slightly dipped in his back making him rise a little while he curled his toes while going on uncontrollably.
Two shadows formed onto the nearby wall out of which only one belonged to him not the one that was on top of it.
"Tomar..mas esto...."
He mumbled biting his lips harshly enough to make it bleed but soon as the blood trickled down his lips it disappeared as if licked off.
-6 hours ago-
"Sweety you go ahead and wait in the car I'll deposit the fees with your aunt" Austin nodded and walked to the car seating in while there was a commotion in the coffee shop where he had been recently. Someone apparently found a boy tied in the bathroom a bit wounded and they ended up calling the cops and medics over. It would have been too shameful to admit what really happened there so the boy wouldn't probably tell about Austin or would he?
Austin care freely inserted earphones in his ears while resting his head back and closing his eyes for a little.
'The guy would kill me..' Is what he thought, his mom and yuna soon returned with a set of books and a uniform which had came along with the admission slip.
"Honestly AJ it's all up to you now to cover what you left behind" the mother was obviously tensed about his education.
"Don't worry if he doesn't get something he could always get my son or daughter to explain him, though son mostly since my daughter went for biology" Yuna started the engine and made a comfortable reverse from the parking spot getting back on road.
"Thanks so much Yuna, if it hadn't been for you..i dunno...what i would have done.." Aurora gratefully placed a hand on Yuna's thigh who smiled and nodded a bit
"Don't act so formal with the thanking it's too annoying, Auchan is my relative too" Yuna answered
"Please don't call me that.." Austin was already enough annoyed by being nicknamed AJ and now Auchan? He could bang his head somewhere at this point.
--
"I'll head home now see you guys later" Yuna turned her jeep other way around after dropping them while Aurora and Austin waved her off at the same time the dog came running from inside while barking and jumped at Austin starting to lick him
"whoa whoa rei rei calm down" Austin giggled patting the boy while Takahashi came outside as well.
"Got it?" Takahashi questioned Aurora at which she nodded "ah thank goodness, now we can relax a little"
"Mom I'm going to play with rei rei" while the couple was too busy chatting Austin ran away with the dog after an announcement.
"Oye kid!" Aurora tried to stop him at first but then Takahashi intervened
"Be back before sunset kid!" Takahashi instructed loudly but there were no specific back channels from Austin, he simply carried on.
--
"Ah so tired" Austin laid back in the open grass field after running around and playing with the dog for so long. The dog also laid next to him playfully rolling around making Austin laugh too.
"Hey boy..there's this thing but you won't tell mom right.. So i can tell you.." Austin became a bit serious his smile faded away and he looked at the sky reaching his hand.
"Lately I've been having alot of these time skips...i can't remember what i was doing at most times, i mean i had them before too but ever since i came here these time skips have become longer...i can't actually recall many hours of the day" Austin closed his fingers in the air forming a fist while the dog innocently moved closer to his master and pressed it's head to his ribcage trying to comfort him in a way.
"I don't know if it's bad but sometimes i even have dark marks on my body..like bruises, i think i fell alot maybe but i can't remember it.." Austin continued not sure though, the dog was obviously sensing on it's masters mood trying to comfort him with his innocent little acts.
Austin sighed and drops his hand to his chest to relax but his eyes went towards the area filled with deep trees and there it was...the guy in same dress as the one he saw in cottage.
He was watching him again, his farming clothes were too unique to not recognize him but Austin couldn't be sure. Why was this guy watching him? Is it because of the dog? Maybe he's looking after the dog or trying to make sure it's happy? Then why not just ask? Austin had so many questions in mind about the guy's creepy behavior.
He quickly got on his feet while the man turned away, he started to run in the man's direction as the man went farther from his sight.
In the end following led him back to the cottage within the empty woods near the lake. Austin stopped in front of the house and looked around the man was no where to be seen however there was a lady near the river washing clothes.
"Hey ma'am have you seen the farmer guy who lives around here?" Austin asked (in Japanese) approaching the old lady.
"What farmer?" She asked turning her face to Austin which was half burnt from her left cheek. Austin immediately looked away so that he wouldn't seem rude to stare.
"The one in a funny dress..." He replied nor meeting her in the eye while the dog who followed him hid behind his legs growling at the woman.
"No one lives here, this house was burnt down ages ago boy what are you talking about?" The old woman replied.
"But look the cottage is absolutely fine and i saw him the..." Austin pointed back at the cottage but when he turned his gaze to it his eyes widened.
There was seemingly no cottage there just some old burnt wood pile in ash.
"No way..it was there.. " he spoke
"Don't joke like this with your elders kid..it's not funny anymore" she collected the clothes in a basket and went away carrying it.
"No way..." Austin still couldn't process it, who was the man he talked to the other day and moreover who was following him?
-later that evening
"You okay kid? You look tensed?" The mother inquired "And don't play with your food, eat it"
"Sorry..I'm okay" Austin snapped out of it and focussed on eating the rice infront of him
"As i was saying, rei rei should spend night down here since we need someone to keep in guard from robberies and theft so what'd you say i make him a comfortable space in the hall?" Takahashi asked
"Yeah...yeah sure.." Austin answered
"Great , i bought him some nice pillows and a dog bed...he'll love it!" Takahashi said excitedly while Aurora brought in a small pot for the dog with boiled meat and it started to eat too soon enough.
"Alright mom I'm going to sleep, G'night" Austin announced before heading upstairs.
"Yeah sure you have school's first day tomorrow make sure you're fully relaxed boi and good night" Aurora spoke washing the dishes while Takahashi dried them with her.
"He's a good kid, i hope he makes good friends tomorrow" Takahashi said to his wife who smiled and nodded.
"Think he'd get a girlfriend?" The mother asked
"Well we met when i was 17 didn't we" he said resting a plate on the shelf "And you had such a nice mom unlike my friend's gfs mom"
"Nah my mum was pretty evil too she just knew you couldn't do anything on your own after first meeting" Aurora shrugged
"Hey what's that supposed to mean..!" He whined
"Well for instance.. Wanna go make love?" She asked raising a brow
"Look at this plate , it's such a nice shiny plate after you washed it.." He spoke holding one of the plates up in the air.
"Yeah that's what i meant.." She frowned going back to working.
--
Yuna and Aurora had set the room for Austin but since yuna said the closet belonged to her father, Aurora decided not to remove it after all and instead she arranged Austin's stuff inside it finding it 'spaciously attractive as she quoted it.
Austin laid back on the bed relaxing against the new mattress, looking around there was this closet, the double bed and a study table with a lamp. These three things were too little for the spacious room so it still seemed empty.
Austin closed the window and pulls a curtain around it, Aurora had fixed a light saver in the room that was bright enough to keep the whole room lighted. Austin went ahead and flipped the switch ,closing it.
The room was dark once again and the window barely lighted the room with curtains on it, he took off his shirt and neatly folded it then his pants too and folded them as well placing the clothes on edge of his huge bed and laid in the middle.
"G'night.." He said to himself closing his eyes as well...
The air blew within the room brushing the curtains from the closed window slightly aside, the moonlight partially lit the room. A shadow of Austin formed onto the wall..a peaceful one...until..a second shadow leans down to his shadow on the wall and dug it's face in his neck as the two shadows went wild little by little..
"....Te quiero dejar bien folladita...."