Chapter Four

"And there's the last of it"
"Whoa it's actually all so beautiful honey.." Aurora inspected
"Don't thank me, Yuna selected it all..she'll be here in a few and she said not to set the furniture without her" Takahashi sighed.
"Alright i guess..I'll go cook something for her" Aurora headed back inside the house leaving the furniture in the yard that the moving truck had just unloaded.
Austin came out stretching his arms and rubbing his eyes "whoa, furniture.. So do i get my own room now?"
"Sure but let your aunt arrive and we can set a bed in any room you want..there's actually three rooms and bathroom upstairs too.." Takahashi check marked everything on list to make sure all of what he ordered was there.
"One that's closer to the bathroom would do..that mean i got the whole upper storey to myself?" Austin was actually excited by the idea.
"Well i suppose you're seventeen and might think about bringing friends over so...but don't stay up there all the time or I'll move you back in the guest room downstairs" Takahashi folded his arms
"Don't worry, i won't let mom scold you for it" Austin chuckles
"Wanna get your ear pulled?" Takahashi's brow twitched as the boy rushed away.
..
"Go boy get me that table cloth" Aurora said to the dog who obediently did so wagging it's tail amusing Aurora despite his beastly look.
"You're such a good boy" she patted its head, she had totally forgotten about its dangerous physical appearance in front of the sheer obedience.
"Aurora! She's here!" Takahashi's voice called for her from outside.
"Coming!" Aurora quickly washed her hands and dried them with a towel.
She came outside to find an Asian woman standing in blue jeans and a baggy white shirt with her black hair lightly perm and resting on her chest. She was actually quite modern compared to the yukata wearing grandmother.
"Hello there.." Aurora waved at her expecting that she might not get English at all.
"So you're the 'Aurora'.. Really you're such a beautiful woman why'd you marry this owl?" Yuna spoke in perhaps a different accent but good English.
"Hey!" Takahashi growled at her
"I agree mom, seriously?!" Austin joked from behind and everyone except Takahashi broke to laughter.
"C'mere give your aunty a hug" yuna opened her arms and Austin came forth giving her a hug too "hohoho nice ass..so from our family" she said groping his butt in the hug.
"Aunty!" Austin parted with a twitching brow while this time everyone except Austin laughed.
"So these grey eyes run in the family huh?" Aurora immediately caught the color of Yuna's eyes which were grey like Takahashi and Austin. Austin had his dad's eyes even though his appearance was more like his mom including his soft coffee colored hair.
"Ah no, having colored eyes is not much common here, we're practically the oddballs..nobody in our family has grey just me and Takahashi... And well our children too..." Yuna explained.
"Must be some recessive gene from your ancestors or something" Aurora shrugged a little "oh...your children have grey eyes too?"
"Yeah i got two of 'em, my older son Asuza and my daughter Tsubaki" Yuna told
"Isn't Asuza a girly name.." Austin felt unsure so he asked anyway.
"She was expecting a girl.." Takahashi whispered "She even made him wear frocks when he was a baby.."
"I still wish he'd get gender surgery..we could be Charlie's angel me asuza and tsubaki chan" yuna said enthusiastically.
"Poor dude, RIP" Austin sighed while Aurora added an "Amen to the end of it.
"Alright, lets get the furniture inside" yuna folded her sleeves asking Takahashi to help her lift the sofas and all.
She ordered them all around, sometimes making them change the location of a couch thrice before going with the place she thought first.
-4pm-
"Ah so tired i could die.." Yuna laid back on the couch
"We were the one moving all the furniture around idiot" Takahashi complained while massaging his wife's shoulders while Austin was sitting against the wall tired with the dog laying its head in his lap.
"You even ordered the poor dog around.." Takahashi pointed fingers at her
"Hey! Its tough job deciding what fits where and besides that boy look strong and all and he seems trained too so why not..." Yuna pointed a finger back.
"Ah don't fight my head is aching!" Aurora shushed them both
"He's such a good boy.." Austin patted its head lightly thinking what kind of owner might have trained him so good that the dog would even know how to use and bathroom and flush it.
"Well who's up for some fries?" Yuna stood up cracking her neck and tying her hair back while everyone raised their hands
"Well after this break we'll go set the furniture upstairs so go select a room Auchan" yuna said to Austin before heading into the kitchen
"Auchan? That's even worse than being called AJ!" Austin whined before getting up replacing his lap with a cushion under the dog's head.
He left the room leaving the tired couple to relax while his aunt was in kitchen to make refreshments.
The boy made way up the stairs which were in left corner of the house carefully, even though the wood was firm it made a creaking sound when he went up.
He opened the door at the top of staircase that lead to the second floor, his mom did care here to clean earlier but he had seen upstairs before since the house wasn't designed in a way from where he could view what's upstairs directly.
He walked the path towards right with walls on both sides and three doors in a row on one side of wall at the end of the path was a huge glass window probably locked.
He went inside the three empty rooms one by one, each room had a door to the other inside it. The emptiness of the rooms even made his footsteps echo. The room in middle had an attached bath, each room a window that could be opened for ventilation. He stood infront of the wall that had a huge old closet and next to the closet the wall had some beautiful butterflies drawn on it with black and blue paint. Austin placed his fingers on the painted butterflies admiring the artistic talent of the maker and then opening the spacious closet which would be too big for his little stuff it even had mirrors inside it but nevertheless it was made of good quality wood.
He closed the closet and checked the bathroom standing in front of the mirror and running the tap to splash some water onto his face to freshen up.
The wall enclosed place was dark because windows were only sufficient for ventilation not light.
..After washing his face he came out closing the door not noticing that the mirror on his back
...had his reflection..
....standing still..
even when he had moved away...
He walked back in the room and moved the curtains in front of the window that lighted the whole room.
He went back to the closet..opening the door and stood in front of it watching himself, he placed fingertips on his own lips and trailed them down his neck. Running a hand down his chest to his stomach slowly he slipped a hand up his grey sweatshirt and unzipped his pants from front with his free hand slowly
...he viewed his image in the mirror which wasn't that vivid due to the room being dark..
..he touched it..and then licked his own fingers.
"..Sabroso.."
...
...
"Auchan come downstairs the fries are ready!" yuna called the boy.
He licked his fingers with a wasted face and zipped up his pants closing the closet.
He washed his hands in the bathroom and came out.
"Forgot to close it.." He mumbled and closed the closet before heading downstairs...

"...Te amaré hasta que muero..."