Chapter Twenty-Two

"Where?"
"You're awake" Tsubaki sipped some tea from the cup while Austin was laying on bed with his hands tied to the headboard.
He blinked his eyes for a few to grasp the situation then suddenly started pulling on the binds "oye! Let me free what kind of..." Austin turned his gaze towards Asuza only to be suspicious "you..you look somewhat different.."
"Different you say?" Asuza placed the cup on the table and got up removing curtains from his window and letting the light fall in.
"Yeah..i don't know why but ..weirdly fresh and younger?" Austin spoke unsurely.
"That's because i shed off" Asuza replied.
"But.. Why am i tied like this?" Austin pulled a little "wait..how did i came here?"
"Sleep walking" Asuza replied.
"Ehhhhh since when?!" Austin tried to sit up but couldn't.
"You were such a trouble to handle, i had to tie you down" Asuza sighed as if really tired.
"Sorry" Austin giggled a little but then a sharp pain stung his heart and all of the events of last night played like a reel infront of his eyes.
"You're horrible Austin kun.." Asuza smirked seating next to Austin after seeing his stagnant expression.
"And you're such a liar" Austin responded clenching his teeth.
"Ah you remembered! What a miracle considering how terrible your memory is" Asuza replied in a mocking tone.
"You can't keep me here" Austin said rolling his eyes.
"I don't intend to, i called your mom" Asuza grabbed Austin's jaws "moreover, you're not ready for it..I'll have to wait till you're 18"
"Wait for what? What are you upto?" Austin pulled his face but Asuza's grip got tighter.
"Ne..why are you rejecting me now when you're the one who first kissed me..." Asuza brushed back hair from Austin's forehead.
Austin's face lightened up in red "that was...by mistake..."
"Was it?" Asuza spoke with a disappointed look.
"I don't know what your problem is but if you mess with my family i will obliterate you" Austin replied firmly.
Austin's resolve made Asuza chuckle and he freed Austin's jaws
"Like father like son" asuza chuckled.
"What do you mean?"
"What do you think i mean?" Asuza stood up and walked away.
...
"We found him but you don't seem excited" yuna replied sitting next to Aurora.
"I don't know.. I feel like my son just doesn't want me to interfere in his life or something that he keeps running away.." Aurora replied.
"Don't be stupid ,besides he's a teen kids do stupid stuff in their teen ages , parents should help them go through their problems not sit their and whine about not being loved or something" Yuna replied, but before Aurora could reply there was a knock on the door.
"Oh its probably tsubaki and asuza" yuna stood up and Aurora became ready to face Austin but when she opened the door she was more surprised.
"Honey" Takahashi stood on the door in a neat tux holding a bouquet.
"You little.. You have a nerve calling her honey!" Yuna yelled at Takahashi but Aurora didn't respond for a while.
Slowly Aurora stepped forward closer to Takahashi who closed his eyes soon as she raised her hand but to everyone's surprise when Takahashi opened his eyes again. His wife had hugged him tightly instead of slapping that he did expected.
"Aurora chan" Takahashi puts arms around her with a sad expression.
"Don't ever leave me like that again, I'll kill you " she raised her head but her emotional expression turned to somewhat surprise.
Her over thirties husband looked even more younger than before. Earlier he seemed 25, now he simply looked like 19 or 20. However she couldn't mistake her husband's scent , she knew it was him which made it odd to question.
Yuna narrowed her eyes too, as if she had caught something out of the ordinary yet she didn't seem surprised.
....
"Alright we're leaving" Asuza said barging into the room.
"Finally! Now untie me!" Austin sighed.
"Huh, why would i do that?" Asuza came upto Austin and undid the knots from the headboard, Austin's wrists were still tied.
"Oye! " Austin struggled but Asuza puts him over shoulder instead and lifts him like a bag.
"Tsubaki chan ready the car, I'm bringing him down!" Asuza shouted receiving a reaffirmation from Tsubaki from outside.
"Put me down I'm not a pillow!" Austin threw legs due to which Asuza ended up grabbing his legs and ass making the young boy blush till his ears.
Asuza walked downstairs with him and when he reached the door he placed Austin on the floor and started dragging him out.
"What are you doing?" Austin said with a poker face.
Tsubaki who was waiting outside noticed her brother and rushed up "nii chan you should've called me, you can't pick up that much weight" Tsubaki grabbed Austin putting him over her shoulder.
"Huh? But he lifted me just fine until he reached the door?" Austin struggled
"Huh, stop joking niichan is physically not strong enough to carry weight, look at how he had to drag you all the way here" Tsubaki sighed.
"But i tell you he's not weak, i don't know why he's acting weak but he's strong" Austin continued to go on.
"He's still high on sleep pills i gave him last night" Asuza spoke gently to his sister.
"Ah no wonder he's making up things" tsubaki sighed "huff shutup now or I'll drop you"
Asuza shushed Austin with a smirk once his sister had put him in the backseat and gone off to close the house's door.
...
"What happened to you" yuna questioned sitting in room alone with Takahashi, Aurora had gone to kitchen to cook something because the first thing right after the emotional reunion was growling in Takahashi's stomach.
"It's nothing" Takahashi replied turning his face away.
"Don't lie to me, you've aged back.. It can only happen if.." Yuna were to say something but she quietened up.
"Yeah...i got correctional punishment for staying with a human" Takahashi replied.
"No way, how did you escape i heard it was impossible to escape the punishers" Yuna replied.
"It wasn't by the clan so they weren't the official punishers..that'd be scary, rather an action taken by one man.." Takahashi massaged his temples as if tensed.
"One man...you mean?"
"Icchi sama.."
Yuna's eyes widened.
"The worst is, he's after Austin" Takahashi clenched his teeth.
"Huh ,how did he know about Austin i thought he couldn't feel his half human presence?" Yuna questioned.
"He's leaking pheromones all over, it's bound to attract them moreover I think the kid has been keeping stuff from us too" Takahashi frowned.
"Him being a sai is more problematic here, once his scent starts to bloom the deities are going to notice his presence.." Yuna spoke thoughtfully.
"Don't call them deities and my son is not a sai he's a human being" Takahashi spoke in a pissed tone.
"Well they're deities considering they are worshipped by many around the world especially in subcontinent.." Yuna responded.
"Just because they're worshipped doesn't mean they're worthy of it too.." Takahashi spoke angrily.
"Alright alright calm down, i won't call them deities... Let's call them clowns alright?, now back to the matter Austin shouldn't stay here well atleast not unmarked..an unmarked sai is like an open invitation to the vivei's in heat..." Yuna replied.
"What do you mean?" Takahashi looked at her.
"Let's get him marked temporarily, until he's 18 , this will hide his scent and you can stay low and after his coming of age you can take him far away back to US" yuna suggested.
"You're telling me to get my son to lose his chastity to an utter stranger" Takahashi raised a brow.
"I didn't say stranger, how about my tsubaki and asuza...either one can mark him..you know they are both vive"
"No that would also make him lose humanity.. I want him to live a peaceful human life" Takahashi replied.
"You know Austin should have a say in what he wants in life" yuna murmured.
"Oh so should i tell him about reiji too huh?" Takahashi backfired making yuna quiet for a little.
"Do what you want to do, don't shout at me..it's your own sins that led you to this" yuna spoke furiously but in a low tone so Aurora wouldn't hear and runs out of the room.
...
"An unmarked sai.." The leaves rustled away as a man standing over a tree's branch eyed the car that went past the road with a young girl and guy in front and a young male in backseat.