Chapter Fifty-Two

-12 years ago (cont.) -
"AUSTIN!"
The window pane shattered hard and the shining pieces of glass in the air started to reach for the ground to finally rest along with the man and child who fell out of the window from second floor. Yet even before falling the two got in control of themselves and landed rather like feathers compared to the glass.
"Kid don't make me hit you!" Reiji threatened "I'm already too pissed off!"
"Mama is hurt.." Austin mumbled with a crazy expression by tilting his head 45 degrees right.
"How dare he betray me" Reiji held his head frantically but before he could go on Austin came rushing at him with full speed and Reiji didn't get the chance to dodge instead Austin bit his whole arm off throwing it in the air.
Reiji who was crazily mumbling Takahashi's name finally snapped and screamed in pain of getting his arm ripped ending up to attack Austin in pain and anger.
Austin tried to fully dodge his angry punches but got one hit on face that sent the kid flying and hit into a tree.
"AUSTIN!" Aurora screamed and rushed back in room to Takahashi shaking him to wake him up.
The last hit shook Austin's body pretty hard but now he was puffing out air in anger too and shot in speed to attack reiji again.
"You're too powerful for an ordinary anqui" Reiji mumbled and attacked back trying to hit the boy with only one arm, Austin punched him up by jumping high "so don't blame me if i eat you" Reiji said fully opening his eyes while taking the punch on purpose.
"Takahashi wake up!" Aurora threw some water on his face that she damped her hand in from bathroom tap. After a bit of cringing Takahashi slowly started to show movement and open his eyes, he noticed Aurora had tied her own wound to keep herself from bleeding out though it wasn't good idea considering she was still moving around.
"Where's he..?" Takahashi held his own stomach and started sitting up "gotta..take you to..hospital.." Takahashi huffed then suddenly remembered Austin's conversion.
"Austin!"
"He's fighting with that guy! We gotta stop him!" Aurora held onto Takahashi's arm but suddenly felt pain and laid back breathing hard.
Takahashi was in a perplexed situation.. Who should he save? Austin or Aurora?
"Forget me! Save my son!" Aurora yelled knowing exactly what was going in his mind.
"I can't.. I don't ..i.." Takahashi couldn't collect his thoughts.
"There's... This bottle in my bag..with reddish purple liquid..it's a serum i developed as a poison out of Austin's blood...if you inject that man with it..his blood will become poisoned by his own blood cells..he'll die.." She spoke with quiet some pauses pointing at the bag on her bed.
"Reiji is too powerful for any serum made from blood of our kind..he's different from us! Just keep quiet..I'll take you out of here!" Takahashi tried to lift her but she pushed him away.
"TRUST ME!" She yelled with a dead serious expression.

Austin was laying limp on the floor while Reiji was breathing hard once he got back on his feet with an armless body.
"Enough" Reiji frowned and a lightning aura emerged him, his form started to change and he started to get bigger slowly. Austin forced himself up as well watching the guy grow and turn into a huge monstrous Red anaconda which instilled a fear into the boy and his eyes teared up.
But right when the anaconda leaned down in to devour the trembling boy ,another rushed in and stood infront of him making the monstrous creature stop.
"You mustn't Reiji sama!" Asuza yelled standing infront of Austin but right when he was distracted Takahashi jumped out of the window up high and stabbed a knife laced in a dark liquid right into its head. The knife caused the anaconda to move it's head just a little considering it was so small compared to the giant head though it did successfully manage to tick him off.
"Shit" Takahashi mumbled to himself realizing he just made a big mistake and suddenly shifted too in huge lead grey skinned anaconda though smaller in size compared to Red anaconda but still a giant.
"Run!" Asuza helped Austin up and both little boys made a run for it.
Obviously the grey anaconda didn't stand a chance compared to the red anaconda and despite it's futile attempts to bite at Red anaconda, the bigger one ultimately felt nothing and started to roll itself around the grey anaconda by force while forcing it in a specific position and trying to position it's tail to violate the grey anaconda but then suddenly something started to happen. The red anaconda started to shake violently as if in pain, he even let the grey anaconda out of it's grip and started to shrink back into his original form dropping on the floor as armless body screaming and yelping in pain as a gooey red liquid poured out of his mouth.
Takahashi converted back to his own self "it's.. working..?" He was pretty surprised but then he remembered Aurora said that the cells will take their time multiplying in the whole body.
Reiji banged his own head against the ground violently till it bled while screaming.
Austin and Asuza were hiding behind the car but when Asuza heard Reiji's screams he got up and made a run for it in his direction.
Gooey liquid started to trickle out of Reiji's ears, eyes ,nose and mouth but his screams seemed to be slowly fading till the shine in his eyes disappeared and he was in a massive pool of his own blood.
"REIJI SAMA!" Asuza yelled feeling his presence fade out and rushed in but Takahashi suddenly grabbed the young boy holding him back, both of them couldn't believe what just happened.. For some reason Takahashi didn't believe that he'd really die so it came as huge shock to him when he saw reiji in that position.
Asuza cried loudly calling reiji's name over and over throwing kicks and punches at Takahashi even scratching his face badly while having such a messed up teary face himself, Takahashi took it all holding him tight with a shocked face.
....
...
......
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?"
Yuna yelled trembling really hard standing with igaraishi in room, Aurora was lying stitched up on bed while cheimi had taken the kids into another room, both of them were traumatized.
"Where's he now?" Igaraishi maintained his calm, he and reiji didn't really get along well so he didn't seem much affected though he was equally shocked hearing it, that for a moment he didn't believe it when yuna called him over.
"In a plastic bag in the cupboard upstairs.." Takahashi replied to the red headed young looking boy (he hadn't dyed his hair black at that time nor did he have the piercings but he still wore glasses due to weak eyesight).
"I'll.. Just... Um..go confirm..again.." Igaraishi said uncomfortably and left the room.
"We're doomed! How can you kill the son of noble blood!?" Yuna was still panicked pretty bad.
"How's.. asuza..?" Takahashi stood there like a guilty man wanting to hide his face.
"How do you think he is?! I had to gave him cough syrups to put him to sleep!" Yuna yelled "isshi is going to kill us if he finds out.." She mumbled covering her face with trembling hands.
"Yuna i.." But before Takahashi could say anything she ran out of the room and next thing he knew ,she was leaving the place with cheimi and her children
"I got nothing to do with this" she mumbled while loudly closing the door behind her.

"I'm so sorry" Aurora mumbled and Takahashi turned to her.
"You're awake.." Takahashi sat near her "does it hurt..?" He asks, Austin came out from the other room too.
"Mama!" He said on verge of crying.
"Mama's okay baby ..come here" she said in a tired low voice and the boy rushed climbing the bed and covered his face in her chest while crying hard.
"You..need to tell me...what was it.." Takahashi questioned hesitantly.
"About what?" She asked patting the crying boy's head.
"Everything" Takahashi replied.
"My dad..he wasn't actually my dad..i was an orphan he took in and raised well with love.." She replied with a nostalgic smile while patting the young boy.
"Um.." Takahashi was confused how any of it was related.
"He was anqui with a human wife and he was killed on orders of this Reiji guy before i met you.. I studied your kind and became the student of my own mom who was a scientist in order to find a way to take revenge.. And i finally managed to create a serum and stayed in wait for his presence to show up in our dimension since i can't go to your world..I'd heard he often came to stay in our dimension for a month or so as holidays..." her smile disappeared.
"I didn't knew..sorry.." Takahashi replied with a lowered head.
"Austin's also one of his kind and so are you..aren't you.. I'm sorry for faking the pregnancy he is not born out of me..but i am his mother..i owe my father that much for raising me.." Aurora replied but Takahashi seemed to have interpreted it as Austin being related to Aurora's dead father or something.
"Alright, you don't need to say anything.. I don't need to know about it..I'll take you two away from here promise and we'll find a way.." Takahashi placed a hand over hers, the boy had fallen asleep over her chest.
"Are you sure? Don't you wanna know about his parents?" Aurora replied with her eyes slowly starting to close due to the meds.
"Yeah, he's yours and my son! And that's all that matters for me! You've got your father's revenge too..so no need to know about it when its all over..just rest" Takahashi kissed her forehead "forget all this ever happened before Austin wakes up I'll send you two back to U.S somehow...tell him all of it was a dream alright, it's too much trauma for such a little boy he should forget.."
Those were the last things she heard before falling asleep.
Takahashi got up and went upstairs to the room where igaraishi stood up the window.
"Ig..arais..hi..sama" Takahashi called out from behind noticing the open cupboard.
"He's.. Dead..i can't believe.." Igaraishi mumbled.
"I'm so.." Takahashi couldn't get the words out of his mind.
"I'll make something up.." Igaraishi mumbled surprising Takahashi a bit.
"Why..why..would you help me..I've killed your brother.." Takahashi asked in utter surprise.
"Don't ask..that's my request.." Igaraishi replied fixing his glasses "We'll bury him under the red tree..it's his favorite tree so he'll be able to rest there.."
Takahashi could do nothing but nod while igaraishi instructed, he even opened a dimension portal which was the speciality of only purebloods to shift Aurora and Austin back to U.S overnight then cleared the house back to normal with Takahashi.
...
....
...
...
....
"Dig a grave around here.." Igaraishi pointed right under the tree while Takahashi remembered the horrific day he and his sister were sold over to reiji and isshi.
Before which they were adopted children of the kind hearted late shuichi sen who was eaten by his own brother shuichi rai.
"Don't stand there..I'll go get spare shovels.." Igaraishi lightly smacked Takahashi's head to break him out of the horrible memory lane and went off.
Takahashi started digging again when someone walked up to him and he turned around "iga..." No..it was isshi standing there with a disbelieving face when he saw those plastic bags.
"You..you.. " isshi couldn't speak out of shock but his hands did, he slapped Takahashi really hard till his lip bled.
During that time igaraishi came up too and noticed isshi slapping Takahashi's face over and over.
"Stop it niisama!" Igaraishi rushed up and pulled isshi back somehow.
"DON'T EVER SHOW YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN I'LL KILL YOU!"
Somehow igaraishi dragged isshi who was in trauma away and Takahashi sobbed while burying the body alone and for some reason saying 'I'm sorry' over and over while he did so.
Later Igaraishi helped him leave for his family too with assurance that he won't let anything happen to him and Takahashi kept on apologizing to the 'kind' man while leaving to start over without fear of reiji anymore though he knew he'd have to come back at some later point because the first transformation marks the birth of an Anqui and that place was first time he saw Austin's transformation...
The place of birth played an important part in coming of age, if on coming of age an anqui were to kill someone nearby their place of anqui birth then they would completely turn into an anqui and if they would manage to live their coming of age without killing on their anqui birthplace then they would become normal humans...
Otherwise they'll loose sanity and kill themselves in case of not being able to return to their birthplace during their 18th..
And he...
Definitely wanted Austin to be human..
To be able to live a fulfilled life with Aurora..
To be able to have his own little family in future..
And to be able to live the freedom of death....