Chapter Thirty-Five

He sat upon the bed licking his own arms up his elbow to his palms lustily and went on playing with his own body sitting in a mess of his own self...his sheets were all wet and so was his body; that he kept on licking himself.
"You can't do that...reiji san.." A hesitant voice murmured from corner of room.
"Are you jealous?" Austin tilted his head backwards like a crazy person with no shine in his orbs.
"It's... Not..that..just it's bad if they find out what's going on before the 18th.." Moonlight trailed inside the room bringing Asuza into light who stood in corner of the room.
"Is it just that..?" Austin narrowed his eyes "or are you by any chance starting to like this boy?"
Asuza's eyes widened "that's not it! I love only you reiji san! You're the meaning of my existence" Asuza spoke passionately.
"Come here" Austin said with a smirk and Asuza walked close to him.
"Reiji sama" Asuza took Austin's hand and kissed it
"Yeah, just like that...i love you too" Austin said though his words sounded too superficial Asuza seemed satisfied by hearing them.
...
"Tsubaki san you've been breathing heavily for a while now... Are you sure you are okay?" Akihito placed a hand over her shoulder but she brushed it away
"I'm fine...though if you'll do a strip tease I'll probably be even more fine" she tried to calm herself.
"Don't joke at times like these tsubaki chan" Akihito said with a twitching brow "here if you're cold, we can share body heat..it's probably night so it's cold" he opened his arms much to tsubaki's surprise.
"Akihito kun.." She covered her mouth "i guess I'll have to take the risk of breaking out...but once i do i want you to leave me behind and run for it alright?"
"Eh! No! I'd never leave you behind! What are you saying don't say stupid things" Akihito frowned
"Ne right now I'm more of a danger to you then a friend.. For your sake " she couldn't continue, her voice was fading out and breathing became heavier.
"Tsubaki Chan! Oye someone help she's not feeling well!" Akihito yelled but nobody bothered, so he tried to rub her back but when it didn't work he laid her back not knowing what to do he ended up giving her a mouth to mouth.
"Idiot! It won't work! Move away!" Tsubaki pushed him off, her body was shifting rapidly from human skin to scaled skin and vice versa and she was drooling as well.
"What's going on? Tsubaki!" Sempai look at me!" Akihito didn't stop and took her head into his lap "sempai !"
Tears started dripping on her face "maa...papa...don't leave me..."
Her eyes widened hearing that as she watched the young boy's warm tears dripping on her face
"Looks like rain..." She mumbled slowly closing her eyes,calming down a little and tightly squeezing his hand in hers
"I'm here..don't cry.."
"I'm scared.. Don't leave me.."
...
"How is it...reiji sama?"
Asuza wiped his wet lips with the back of his hand, seated on floor with his face between Austin's legs.
"You have a good mouth but you aren't taking it all" Austin spoke with a casually unenjoyable expression.
"I...i..tried but..that's how much it fits.." Asuza spoke hesitantly
"Then use your throat too..you want to be my lover right? Then you can do it" Austin grabbed onto Asuza's hair and forced it in his mouth making Asuza cringe a bit.
"C'mon I'll give you my love, have all of it" Austin laughed a bit moving violently in other's mouth.
...
Aurora was asleep in her room while the space next to her was empty and a shadow stood over her
"I'm sorry for coming into your life..." Takahashi mumbled leaning in and kissing her forehead before leaving the room after writing a note that he was out to look for tsubaki and that she should rest.
Takahashi walked out of the house looking up at the sky
"My sins huh?" He mumbled to himself "don't joke with me...i just have to hold till he's 18 then I'll end the so called curse of mine - life" he smiled.
...
Sounds of punching breaking screaming kept coming from outside while tsubaki laid peacefully asleep in Akihito's arm who was keeping her hugged tightly to himself as if in fear that she might leave him. The footsteps towards door became more clear, tsubaki slowly started to open her eyes. The door came flying and hits the front wall as the man who kicked it stood tall in the entrance.
Tsubaki didn't have much stamina left but she kept on mumbling "papa..don't... It's a trap.." Before she blacked out and Akihito used his body to cover her. The man walked towards them and to much of scared Akihito's surprise he ended up breaking the chains
"Get up boy, take her and run" Isshi spoke to him, for a moment Akihito sat there frozen in fear until he was yelled upon "Go!!"
Akihito suddenly got on his feet carrying Tsubaki over his back in a piggy ride and started to make a run for it while Isshi kept on clearing the path ahead of them no matter how many people came at him, he'd knock them out
"This way!" Isshi led the way killing all the snakes that came along as well "stop slacking and move faster!"
"I am!" Akihito was crying and running barefoot at same time while carrying Tsubaki on his back until they reached an opening in the caves, from where light came from
The closer they got to the source of light,the clearer it started to become that they weren't on ground until they were on the end of it.
"N..no..way.." Akihito looked down from there, noticing how distant the cave was from ground.
They were in a cave within a mountain that was present over an ocean....there was all water at the bottom...
"Jump!" Isshi said
"No it's too high!" Akihito slowly stepped back then heard the voice of people following them which made him tremble as well.
Out of sudden Isshi took of his hood and tied it around Akihito's waist along with tsubaki's so that they wouldn't part when they fall
"What are you..." Before Akihito could complete Isshi pushed him hard off the mountain so that they wouldn't hit rocks but instead land in middle of water..
Akihito's eyes widened being thrown off like that but everything went in slow motion once he started falling from that height, he watched that person being held back with a knife over his throat while he continued to fall
....he watched that beautiful young face clearly...those sparkling grey eyes and beautiful red hair that danced with the wind in the rising sun, even that silver knife's shine seemed dim infront the skin it was held against...
Slowly and gradually he watched that person become further and further till his vision was all clouded by water and he could see that face no more...

....

"I know" Isshi answered to what tsubaki had mumbled earlier.
"Yet you came" the person behind him mumbled.
"Can't help it..i really love my daughter" Isshi mumbled staying still while smiling to himself for no reason
"..but you would never understand.... you're blind from every aspect ...."

"...Asuza kun..."