Chapter Fifty- Three

"What are you saying?"
"Reiji sama you're not that stupid please.." Asuza spoke in a mocking tone.
"What did you do!?" Reiji grabbed Asuza by his collars.
"Black magic requires committing taboos and a sacrifice" Asuza replied "how can you not know when you studied it yourself or are you pretending to not understand"
"Asuza you..!" Reiji almost raised a hand.
"Austin is your son" Asuza replied causing Reiji to freeze "do you think reincarnation comes that easily?"
"My.." Reiji loosened the grip on Asuza's collars.
"Ten human sacrifices were made to call over your soul from the dead... Don't worry they were all prisoners with death sentence, I'm a gentle person" Asuza smirked "i bestowed their blood and a few hair strands into the land you were buried in as an offering...the more people i offered the soil started to collect what it had decomposed of your body now all i needed was a vessel (body) of a blood relative"
Reiji couldn't believe what he was hearing even if he had the idea that the previously told story to him was too sugary to be true.
"At first i intended to use my own body but when i tried to consume your meat..my body rejected it immediately..I'm not exactly your direct relative so it came all down to your first blood relatives your parents, your siblings or your children.. I stood no chance against your dad and brothers but there was an ace card.." Asuza chuckled.
"You can't be sure right?! I mean he can't be my son! It has to be a coincidence that his body accepted me right?!" Reiji panicked a bit.
"I'm sure, i was sure he was your son from first time i tasted his blood..At first i thought Takahashi san knew but overtime i discovered you all are very stupid.." Asuza said with a straight face "after that the path was easy..the mother dropped her guard as so did Takahashi after your death..they became too involved with pretending to be a normal couple they neglected the abnormalities within Austin"
"You made him consume me by playing psychological games with him!" Reiji yelled.
"Oh please no, I'm very gentle that kid felt like a lonely freak anyway i just gave him imaginary friends.." Asuza said with a smirk and out of dirt a human like figure formed and soon turned into a beautiful boy, Asuza stood up and puts arms around that boy "my human like dolls are my most prized ability..even though they can't speak see or express emotions i can hear through them.." He licked up the neck of the beautiful boy he created out of mud.
"Imaginary.. Friends...?" Reiji repeated in disbelief.
"Whenever Austin would talk about something supernatural his parents would evade the topic and tell him such things didn't existed to make him a normal boy...but he couldn't accept it, he got lonely because no matter who he tried to talk to they got freaked out..but since I'm such a good person i listened.. I put in my concentration to form a doll he could trust and depend upon that's how i fed him..with friendship and love, don't talk like i forced him into anything.." Asuza shrugged and the doll started turning back to mud.
"That's not friendship! He didn't know what you fed him...You.." Reiji got agitated but Asuza interrupted.
"Reiji sama ..who consumes dead meat and doesn't even know by taste?" Asuza raised a brow sending Reiji in a bit of an unanswerable situation.
"He ate it...on..his own?" Reiji mumbled.
"He didn't wanted to be alone anymore... So yeah he consumed it by himself, you should have heard those desperate cries when he consumed you just to bring an imaginary friend to life..." Asuza smirked and Reiji almost slapped him but asuza grabbed his wrist halfway through.
"You broke all the taboos with your own son reiji shuichi sama"
....
"That was terrible"
"Ikr..i almost had dimension sickness" Tsubaki and Takahashi laid down feeling sick.
"So sorry..it's been a while since i opened the gate so the stairs were shaky.." Igaraishi bowed to apologize.
"Cover your face iggi nii..the news about you and Takahashi san must've already spread..you'd be taken in for questioning if we're found" Tsubaki stood up brushing her clothes.
Igaraishi reddened up then immediately covered his face under the hood "i know that" he said with a pout.
"Heh" tsubaki almost grew devilish horns when he made that face "i changed my mind show me that virgin face you're hiding" she jumped him trying to take off the hood while he struggled with keeping it on.
"You're a virgin?" Takahashi asked with surprise getting up too.
Igaraishi's whole face went red till ears.
"So what if i am! Knock it off you two!" He yelled while continuing to hold onto the hood while covering his face.
Takahashi and Tsubaki both made a poker face.
"Wait really?" Tsubaki spoke first.
"No way" Takahashi went next.
"Shutup!" Igaraishi turned around walking away stamping his feet but walked right into a tree and fell back.
"Cute" Tsubaki and Takahashi both mumbled together.
...
"Igaraishi sama?"
"No way?!"
The senate room was lively again, the news of igaraishi having Takahashi in matrimonial bond had spread like fire and people were going crazy over it.
"That fox got moves, entrapping the ever so kind igaraishi.."
"I am better then him! Why igaraishi sama why!"
"How dare he use that sl-t magic of his on igaraishi sama?"
But most of all the news finally reached Shuichi Rai, he didn't usually interfere with the senate but things seemed to be falling apart at that time and he was totally against Igaraishi's relationship with Takahashi but ordering against him would mean he would form a loophole that will give normal anqui a chance to raise finger against a pureblood which could later in future be a seed to common rebellion. Moreover even Isshi had betrayed him by fighting against ivan though he got overpowered by Ivan's craziness and without public knowledge Rai had Isshi locked up within his own castle.
Both his sons had betrayed him but in public he had to keep their image strengthened so that the enemy doesn't sniff out that the things were falling apart for the shuichis.
He stepped carefully down the dungeon wearing a huge black robe with gold embroidery wearing many rings on his manly young hands and walked to one of the cells followed by ivan in his usual pure white cloak and blindfold.
"Shuichi Isshi kun"
He called out with his heavy voice and the man in cell in a wounded condition barely stood up and bowed.
"What's the meaning of this?" Rai asked in a very formal accent.
"Father I..." Isshi was still in his bowing position but he fell on his knees cringing in pain once Rai looked at him.
"Betrayal is not tolerated, you were always so obedient so you never knew punishment unlike your younger flawed brother reiji but now you are on same level as him" Rai widened his eyes on purpose which caused Isshi's arm to twist and he screamed horribly loud.
"Because of the circumstances being grave, i must handle the situation on my own quietly without inference from insects so that the enemy doesn't smell dirt on us" Rai frowned and headed back off "watch him, if he tries to leave.. Kill him, we will blame it on enemy to fire more people against them, things will go in our favour" Rai instructed Ivan before leaving.
"Hehe" ivan giggled with a devilish smirk once Rai had left.
"What's so funny?" Isshi barely murmured laying pretty lifeless on ground and ivan opened the cell getting in and sat down on Isshi's back.
"That boy..was your son wasn't he" Ivan leaned down and whispered in isshi's ear.
Isshi's eyes widened but he tried not to give a reaction.
"Ne isshi sama, didn't i tell you to keep that boy concealed from rai sama? He doesn't bear flawed children in our clan... he ate his own deaf fourth son" ivan whispered with a huge grin and isshi clenched his fists.
"Please.. I beg you..save Asuza..I'll do anything.." Isshi spoke with a shivering voice.
"Never thought I'd get to witness the arrogant isshi sama in such a pitiful position" ivan whispered blowing breath on back of isshi's neck.
"Please.." Isshi mumbled again making Ivan's devilish grin grow wider.
"You'll do anything huh?"
....

"Why did you bring me here?"
"Well ofcourse..to kill Shuichi Rai" Asuza replied almost immediately.
"Don't mistaken me reiji sama everything i do is for your sake..don't you want to take revenge on the man who made your life hell?"
"I don't believe you anymore. There has to be a motive..!" Reiji kept backing away from Asuza.
"Now you're just making me sound like some selfish villain" Asuza sighed.
"You said once back in the days...that if you ever had one magical wish then it'd be for shuichi rai to die a painful death"
Reiji's eyes widened.
"When did i..?"
"You were drunk..you told me about how he would treat you so well infront of others which was all a facade when in private he would..." Asuza didn't even complete yet that reiji approached and covered his mouth... though asuza moved it and carried on speaking.
"You suppressed your memories didn't you? To grow up normally...you trashed them in a not to remember corner for your own convenience..you hated your father without any memories of what he did to you.."
"Shutup..." Reiji whispered.
"You unconsciously created another side in you..and continuously tried to suppress it which is why often after beating Takahashi san up you'd heal him yourself and buy him flowers once you'd come to senses"
"Shutup..." Reiji whispered again.
"No matter how much you loved him, that painful side of your memory always made you hurt him to the point he hated you"
"Stop it!" Reiji tried to punch Asuza but Asuza took him in arms.
"He hated you because he didn't understand your pain, i do.." Asuza held him tight till he stopped struggling "don't suppress your memories, stand up for yourself and fight those who wronged you... You'll find me always next to your shoulder" Asuza kissed his forehead as Reiji burst into tears.
"You wanted to know why you were crying on Aurora chan's death?...it's because she had the smile that made Takahashi san happy when you had wronged him for too long....guilt is what you had, when for me she lived a fulfilled life as a mother and as a wife..." Asuza spoke and reiji buried his sobbing face even more into his chest.
"Asuza.."
"Hm?"
"Let's kill Shuichi Rai"
"As you wish reiji sama"