Chapter Thirty-Three

"Filth"
The man looked down upon Takahashi with a disgusted expression and slapped him in the face "don't dare look me with those eyes, i know all your charms"
The slap sent him falling to ground
"Isshi san..let me pass, my son is in danger" Takahashi stood up rubbing the back of his hand over his bleeding lip and clenching fists.
"You have the nerve to come back here you filth" he replied calmly without moving from the way.
"Isshi san, i don't want to fight,please move!" Takahashi didn't seem to stand back either, his pupils changed shape.
But before Takahashi could even move a step forward isshi disappeared from his front and appeared on his back in split seconds and just as Takahashi turned to look back at him with surprise he punched him in the stomach. Blood gushed from Takahashi's mouth as he began falling forward but maintained his balance somehow and throws a kick at Isshi who dodges it "too slow"
However Takahashi didn't care, he had to make it inside the warehouse somehow so soon as Isshi moved back a bit in order to dodge Takahashi made a run for it. Though a failed attempt since isshi appeared infront of him in blink of an eye, he did manage to get closer to the entrance.
"Move!" Takahashi threw random kicks and punches that isshi dodged over and over without responding, though when Takahashi got out of his breath isshi threw only one kick that sent Takahashi flying back hitting against the wall.
At this point Takahashi's head was bleeding and he was coughing blood as well "please...isshi sama.."
That addressing rewinds something in Isshi's mind which made him frown and he started kicking Takahashi in the stomach endlessly. Takahashi couldn't help but cough loudly and cringe in pain while trying to defend himself from the kicks by crossing his arms.
...
"Damn it!"
Austin stood in between three of what he called monsters but none was making a move, they were more likely surrounding him so he can't escape but like hell Austin would wait for these guys...
He quickly moved his head around and put is mind to it, turning two ropes into long snakes that suddenly attacked at two of the enemies tying around their necks and choking them. The third made his move to attack Austin in hand to hand combat, they both exchanged a few punches and dodges until Austin kicked him in the jewels making the guy drop over and turned around kicking the other guy in the jewels as well until they were both rolling on the ground cringing in pain. His snakes had disappeared considering he could hold them for a considerably low amount if time, so he directly went to kick the third guy as well, however the third one only smirked when Austin kicked him there.
"Wait they're small but i see breasts!" Austin pointed and the third one came at him punching him in the face "wait i can't hit a girl please" though his logic got the crap beaten out of him. The woman threw him across the room by either kicking or simply tossing until the other guys were up again "dammit i really hate that women don't have a crotch!" Austin mumbled while barely sitting up but then he grabbed a handful of sand from the pile he fell into and threw it at the attackers momentarily blinding them and making a run for it.
...
"Tsubaki chan..I'm really hungry"
Akihito mumbled with a depressed face however tsubaki's stomach growled louder
"Well what luck! So am i!" She replied cheerfully
"Moreover that bruise near your lips..?" Tsubaki raised a brow.
"Oh that's when the kidnapper san pulled me in, his nail ended up hurting me a little.. I thought it wouldn't show up" Akihito rubbed slightly at the corner of his lower lip.
"Marks show up after some while, does it hurt?" She asked
"It burns a little but it's nothing compared to damage you took.." Akihito folded his legs holding his ankles with bent head in an apologetic manner.
"I healed up by myself before so don't worry..come here" she moved in closer and raised his chin sticking out her tongue a little and licked under his lower lip.
"W..w..wait..Tsubaki san ! What are you doing?" Akihito reddened up crawling away.
"Healing it ofcourse, if you have any other injuries don't hesitate to take off your pants.." She smirked sheepishly
"Why are you assuming my pants with injury?"
"Just a suggestion"
"Someone help! Let me out! Save me from this perverted woman Haaalp!"
...
Instead of simply running through the front door Austin escaped by jumping out of the nearby window breaking the glass and making run for it, the sound of shattering glass did caught the ears of Takahashi and Isshi but but isshi was too busy beating the hell out of Takahashi he didn't bother
"Dad enough"
Isshi turned around to notice Asuza standing behind his back and paused a little giving Takahashi time to breathe
"I thought we were over this Asuza, you are not to interfere with us" isshi replied with a strict heavy accent.
"I said i wouldn't interfere as long as Austin wasn't harmed in the process" Asuza replied.
"It is not me who had him trapped i was minding my own business here with this filth" Isshi turned his head away stepping on Takahashi's hand making him yelp in pain.
"Dad, tsubaki chan is missing.." Asuza spoke and Isshi's foot halted from crushing Takahashi's hand and within split seconds isshi disappeared.
Asuza exhaled a deep breath once he left and walked over to Takahashi "with this your debt of saving my life the other day is complete.. I will certainly not aid you in future" Asuza said and walked away.
Takahashi sat up barely watching the boy's back as he moved further away "it wasn't a debt" he murmured once Asuza was gone and lifted his shirt placing hands upon his bruised stomach and focussing energy over it that slowly started to heal him.
However.. He wasn't alone, the three hooded people who were chasing Austin had sniffed out his scent and detoured back over to him while he was barely healed
"Dammit!" Takahashi tried to stand by support of the wall but isshi had left him in a miserable condition, the predators approached closer with drooling mouths cornering him.
Takahashi reached his hands around to grab over anything he could but there was nothing, even the ground was stiff and he was in no condition to use power. One of them approached first and grabbed one arm of Takahashi licking up his elbow while other reached his bruised stomach licking it up while the third came over and forced two fingers in Takahashi's mouth while licking up behind his ear as Takahashi stood there with closed eyes and disgusted expression

"Move!"

Blood splattered on the ground as a hand came out of the third guy's chest ... Not made by an external object but by an arm that penetrated through his chest and soon as it was retrieved he dropped to the floor while other guys backed away in fear...
Takahashi's eyes widened when he saw the bloody arm and that devilish grin
"Austin what are you doi..."
But Austin didn't listen and killed the remaining two with his bare hands with a huge grin on his face as their blood splattered around in the moonlight some of which fell onto Takahashi's shocked face as well.
Once all three were killed Austin turned around and within split seconds appeared from a distance to infront of Takahashi holding him to the wall by neck.
"Au..s.." Takahashi tried to grab the boy's wrists in order to breath, but the boy kept on grinning while choking him, his coffee brown hair showed a shade of red in the moon.
"I've always loved your shoulders Takahashi" he mumbled with a grin making Takahashi's eyes widen even further "don't give me that look now" he licked his own lips and tore off Takahashi's shirt from his shoulder and licked it up before drawing a chunk of meat and chewing on it. Takahashi couldn't move, neither did he tried to..he was standing frozen with his mouth hung open and body shivering yet he made no noise when Austin bit onto his shoulder until two lightly whispered words escaped his mouth
"...Reiji sama..."