Chapter Thirty-Four

She sat nearby the telephone in case there was a call she'd immediately jump forward and attend it. Fiddling with her thumbs she would constantly shift between looking at the clock and then the telephone... It was certainly annoying that it just wouldn't ring because any moment it could and she'd get to know about her daughter..
Her son hadn't been home either and no news from her brother or police station, eagerly she got up and walked to the door in order to check if they had directly brought her back to surprise her..
After multiple disappointments she went to her room and changed her clothes but when she came out wearing her long jacket with her hair tied in a pony tail and a bag hung around her shoulder with some basic necessities, she was confronted by a man standing infront of her, At first she immediately grabbed the kitchen knife from nearby table but upon looking closer who it was she tossed it away and walked past him pretending not to notice him. He reached for her arm to stop her "yuna..." He became silent once she halted
"If you have nothing to say isshi sama, then excuse my rudeness but i have to leave" she spoke in a firm tone.
"D...on't talk to me like that..we're husband and wife.." He replied
"Then i will grant that wish of yours too since you're incapable of hearing a no icchi sama" she clenched her fists.
"Yuna please" he reached her and hugged to her back "..why didn't you tell me about our daughter being missing"
"Oh, are you saying she suddenly matters for you or is it because its your duty to protect your sacred bloodline" Yuna gave a mocking chuckle
"She's my daughter!" Isshi almost yelled loudly at her making her close her eyes tightly and clench her fists as if scared of him but he realized his mistake soon "I'm so sorry, i won't yell again.." He turned her around and kissed her forehead
"I promise to bring our daughter back alright?" He cupped her cheeks and said it directly looking her in the eyes.
"Okay" she looked away
"I love you, okay?"
....
Black droplets that sparkled in the moon light were slowly rising, the blood had started to evaporate and so were the bodies of the three attackers. He sat there against the wall with his son's head onto his lap while he slept peacefully close to his father, the father would occasionally brush his hair with his fingers while looking at the huge looking moon. His shoulder was half eaten but the bleeding had stop indicating it had been long since he was sitting there, most of his other wounds were healed up except the one on his shoulder.
"You won't ever leave me alone would you...no matter how many times i run from you it would never be enough.." Takahashi snapped laughing endlessly with tears streaming down his eyes
"no matter how many times i kill you"
...
"Not good"
Tsubaki mumbled to herself than looked at Akihito who had fallen asleep with a hungry stomach. His neck was completely exposed and tsubaki would constantly look at his collar bones with her breath going a bit wild, she leaned over and lightly sniffed his neck and leaned down licking it up disturbing the young boy a little in his tight sleep "just a little more.." She licked up his collar bones when she heard footsteps and immediately retreated.
After waiting for quite some while a hooded person came in through the door with two bowls of noodles and two glasses of water placing them in front of his prisoners
"Wait dude, at least tell us why we're here.." Tsubaki asked
"We're sorry Tsubaki sama please consider it a necessity of time" hearing that addressing made her eyes widened.
"What family is your master?" She questioned
"I'm afraid i cannot answer that but it's surprising that you can stand the scent of lemon grass for this long..well do not worry the more you stay in it, the hungrier you'll get and for this purpose we have left the boy next to you let us know if you eat him we will get you new food stock" he spoke calmly.
"The hell is wrong with you, I'm not going to eat anyone! What family are you!" Tsubaki sat up in anger
"You may dislike the idea but soon instinct will take over once you're drained of energy and you will consume him" the man spoke walking back out and closing the door.
"This is not good..i really want to devour him" she mumbled rubbing her temples.
...
Austin slowly opened his eyes and moved his head around in recognition of the place, it was definitely his room. Dark and windy, just like him he sat up and looked at the watch indicating it was 2Am
So he laid back again while staring at the ceiling and trying to recall what happened earlier but all he could remember was three people chasing him and suddenly he heard a voice in his mind "switch" it said.. What was that? He thought to himself and slowly closed his eyes back.. He was too sleepy to analyze what happened afterwards.
The door knob turned and locked it self the bathroom door opened itself exposing the front mirror to moonlight, the closet slowly opens it self with a creaking noise. The four mirrors, one in bathroom, two inside his closet and one on his dresser reflected a sharp small figure running around the room until it gradually grew from child to adult sized shadowed figure. It passed through all of the mirrors one by one and stepped closer to the bed in order to reach Austin, but a sudden arm appeared from under Austin's bed and grabbed the figure's ankle pulling it rapidly under bed in blink of eye.
Austin uncomfortably shifted places in sleep, he was sweating with an irregular breath.. Perhaps a nightmare? He clenched onto the sheets and suddenly sat up breathing heavily and looked around the empty room with closed doors and closet and then laid back alone while the dressing table's mirror reflected he wasn't alone on his bed.
Falling asleep swiftly again his shirt started to unbutton on its own, his boxers started to slip off till his knees and suddenly his legs got lifted up in the air while he began to sweat more... The bed started to creak and Austin's body seemed to be jumping back and forth with a cringing expression on his sleeping face that slowly started to relax back even though he kept on panting with a sexy facial expression...
....
.....
.......
"Te ves hermosa esta noche"