Chapter Eleven

"You should've told me.."
"Don't worry about it kid and you had school so..." Yuna replied placing a hand on Austin's shoulder
"But why is he asleep like that..." Austin asked placing a hand on his father's cheek who seemed like peaceful child considering his baby face that made him look like a teen despite being in his thirties.
"He's running fever apparently.. Your mom wasn't leaving for her job interview cause of that but i sent her anyway.." Yuna replied crossing her arms.
"It's okay, you did the right thing" Austin replied "I'll go get changed and then I'll head to nearby store, times like these soup is best.."
"Nah kid, just go freshen up, i already called my kids they'll pass by store on the way here from school.." Yuna said
"Oh..sorry for putting you in trouble" Austin said but yuna ended up slapping his head.
"Say that again and I'll bury you, that's my kid brother there.." She frowned.
"He's older than you" Austin said with a poker face.
"I consider him younger, case closed" she replied while Austin was dumbfounded "now head upstairs young sir before your mum is home and make sure to move your cycle in garage it might rain" yuna ordered.
"Yes ma'am" he stood up taking his bag and heading out.
Austin headed upstairs, it was darker than usual considering the black clouds that darkened even the little bit of sunshine that came through the big glass window at one end of hallway.
Austin flipped on the light bulb that lightened his path "he should've turned on the bulb instead of walking in the dark sheesh..." He mumbled to himself and walked to his room opening it and tossing his bag on the bed after getting in.
Heading to the closet, he opened the doors and got some clothes for himself ; a casual white shirt with black knee length shorts. He brushed his hair back and looked at himself in the closet door's mirror "getting dark circles from one night?" He closely looked at the light greyish black eye bags under his eyes then closed the closet. His eyes averted to his bed which he dared not to walk close to and entered the bathroom immediately closing door behind him as if someone could follow him in.
Even he himself felt like a kid for getting afraid from being alone in a room but it had never happened to him before to be honest, he always slept alone ever since he was 7-8y/o and not even a single night he got scared. As a matter of fact he considered it the first night in which he couldn't sleep, normally he couldn't stay awake so this was a pretty weird experience for him.
Standing against the bathroom door he took in a deep breath and went to the sink washing his face before starting to strip, he hung his clothes in the holder and tossed his uniform clothes out of the bath's door. Running the bathtub tap he immediately stood under shower and washed his hair and body in a few minutes then sunk his body into the warm tub relaxing back.
He closed his eyes for a little in the warmth of the water and laid his head back against the tub, his mind flashed back to all the things that happened today including his conversation with the handsome dude who he forgot to ask the name for second time now. For some reason he could remember his face and figure so clearly that he could get his sketch developed just by explaining.
He sunk deeper into the water feeling it rub against his skin, somehow the thoughts of that guy were giving him a tingling feeling..
Come to think of it, being 17 and not being attracted to a single girl seemed weird to him but he's never even been attracted to boys either.. Um asexual maybe? He couldn't be fully sure when he thought about it since this guy was giving him an awkward feeling of attraction even he couldn't deny.
After a while of being there he pushed up and stepped out of the bathtub draining it and grabbing a towel drying himself, he slipped into his clothes and got out with a towel over his drying out his hair. Instead of bed he sat on the chair of his study table where his bag was ' neatly placed next to his books. '
There was a knock on the house's door that nearly scared the hell out of him but he calmed his heartbeat when he heard yuna opening the door and talking to someone probably his cousins but he was least interested in meeting them. He relaxed back before getting up and walking to his window viewing the beautiful trees and all while drying his hair when his eyes suddenly caught someone behind a tree looking up at him but he couldn't see who it was clearly... His heart started to beat faster out of nowhere he ran out of his room and hall, downstairs then out of the house leaving door open. He looked around and ran into forest without hearing yuna's voice who called him from behind when he headed out of the house without informing first.
He didn't know why he was doing it but he had to see whoever it was, he rushed past the branches carefully trying to get to the location he thought he saw the person from up there. Trees surrounded him from all direction but he couldn't find anyone there, the clouds were lightning every now and then making the sky a mix of purple and black with thundering sounds that indicated rain wasn't very far either. He turned his head in all directions and tried to find the way he came from but each path looked dark ahead because of trees blocking the view.."where..am i?" He mumbled walking to a direction he thought may lead out till his eyes went to the magnificent tree in middle of many trees that had red leaves and snakes rolling around it's branches. Once again his senses made less sense and he ended up walking towards it while small drops of rain started dripping down the sky.
Drip...drop..his face and hair started to get beads of water while his white shirt absorbed those becoming wet, he walked in direction walking past many other trees and approached closer to the Aphrodite once again, the red beautiful leaves giving him the urge to reach it when he suddenly got distracted by someone that walked swiftly behind him and he turned around but no one was there.
"Who's there?" He asked, completely distracted and turned his back to the hypnotizing view of the tree and headed in direction where he heard the crushing of dry leaves. "I said, who's there?" He started running in direction of the footsteps and immediately closed up to someone's back, he grabbed the hooded person by arm and immediately pinned them against an old tree with a big trunk.
"Caught you.." Austin said with a victorious smirk and pulled off the hood off the person's head, his eyes widened with surprise when he saw the familiar grey eyes and coffee brown hair...the same face as his him, he ran for it in the other direction soon as he saw the person's face either he was hallucinating or it was a scary dream because no way in hell there could be another him.
He ran as fast as he could to an unfamiliar direction as the hooded person with same face as him followed, slowly closing in to him no matter how fast he ran..
The more the person closed up, the panicked Austin got, his kidneys were hurting because of running too much and he was out of breath and at last he messed up and tripped over a stone in the path, without any wasted second the person was up close to him and the rain had gotten faster.
Austin took no time and immediately turned jumping at the guy trying to overpower him before the guy could do any harm to him.
"Who are you huh?!" Austin was sobbing and shivering a little when he said that but when the guy's hood came off the second time his eyes widened once again, but not in fear this time. He was surprised to see those dull grey eyes and pitch black soaked hair
"I've been trying to stop you but you keep running.." The boy spoke, he was the same boy from Austin's school, the one that he ended up kissing out of nowhere and having lunch with on rooftop.
"Why did you run earlier after taking my hood off? Is there something on my face?" The boy moving his head around but only raindrops poured down his pale wet skin while Austin was sitting speechless over his stomach.
"Hey, you're.. Sort of heavy and all.." The boy said laying in an open position with his arms above his head since Austin was holding him down that way "hello? You there...?"
The silence from Austin's side made the guy squirm a little and Austin suddenly leaned down on his face letting his breath against the boy's lips, his lips were a finger distance from Austin's. At this point the guy stopped squirming, he was sort of surprised by feeling the lips nearing in and closed his beautiful dull grey eyes making his long eye lashes more visible. Austin grazed his lower lip slightly against the boy's lips and kissed under his lower lip, just above his chin, Austin could see the guy's closed eyelids tightening a bit as he aimed to kiss the boy's delicious looking red lips. However, a round kick sent Austin flying off the guy and hitting back against a tree "ow..." Austin rubbed the back of his head.
"Niichan...my poor niichan got molested by a pervert...uwahhhhhhhh " the girl sat near her brother and started crying loudly.
"Eh? I'm okay..." The boy sat up immediately and hugged her rubbing her back.
"Oh fish" Austin came to his senses and immediately got embarrassed of the situation "I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry.." Austin spoke but the girl just glared at him with sharp eyes.
Austin stood up and tried to rush up to the guy to help him up but the girl quickly took off her sandal pointing at Austin "don't touch my niichan or I'll roast you!" She threatened and Austin backed up a little giving her brother some time to calm her down..
...
"So you lost your way while following someone you say?" The boy spoke while the three walked out of woods, the girl familiarly showed the path out while clinging to her bro's arm.
"Come to think of it, what are you guys doing here?" Austin asked carefully crossing trees making sure not to trip.
"Oh we were looking for some.." The guy was still talking when Austin suddenly saw his house ahead and ended up running without listening.
"Oye there's water! Don't slip!" The girl yelled but Austin didn't listen to her and ended up tripping face down to the ground.
"Ow..." He lifted his head hearing the tapping of his aunt's foot, she had her arms folded and was frowning down at him. Austin stood up and brushed off his clothes that were wet and dirty "I'm so sorry aunt Yuna i just.." He was still talking when she suddenly grabbed him by ear pulling him towards the house.
"You little idiot you know how worried i got?! Your mom is probably stuck somewhere cause of rain and your dad is laying sick on bed and you decide to buzz off somewhere without telling?!!" She scolded pretty mad at Austin.
"I'm so sorry.." She pulled him in and threw a towel to his face.
"You won't get off without punishment kid..now where's asuza and tsubaki?" She said drying Austin's hair with towel.
"Who?" Austin raised a brow
"My kids ofcourse, they went to find you" she was still speaking when two people entered from the door which was left open and to Austin's surprise those were the two siblings that led Austin out of the forest.
"Wait..no way mom...he's Austin? Our cousin?" The girl asked with a cringy expression yet not much surprised.
"No way..." Austin said with both surprise and embarrassment of what he did.
Yuna threw a towel to each of them
"Auchan, meet my kids.." She said and Austin looked at the girl who was drying her brother's hair instead of her own, both had same faces just difference in height,hair length and even when both had grey eyes the Guy's eyes were dull grey while the girl's were shiny grey...they were definitely identical twins.
"Asuza and Tsubaki"