Oliver Queen x Reader

Up next: Arkham Knight x Reader

Later: Joker x Reader Part 1

   Y/N'S POV

  Things in Starling City have been crazy. What I meant by that was: Oliver had been focused on Rā's motives against his precious city. Oliver had been watching over Starling for about 9 years now, but technically it was still 8.
  That was not my point. Anyway, I was trying to find Oliver, but I had not had any luck yet. I found Roy and Thea talking at one of the bars, before I sat down next to them. Thea turned to me and smiled, but she noticed the stress written across my face.

  Roy rested his hands on my shoulders and said,"N/N, Oliver will be fine. He knows how to find his way around, and we will figure out a way to stop Rā's."

  I nodded and took deep breaths.

  Thea kissed my cheek and said,"I will get you something to drink, okay? Harper, watch Y/N for me."

  Roy nodded and when Thea left, he joked around saying,"She thinks she can boss me around all day, doesn't she?"

  Thea yelled,"I HEARD THAT, HARPER?!"

  I giggled weakly, but I could not get rid of my anxiety for Oliver's safety.

  I heard a familiar voice say,"Roy, have we gotten anything yet?"

  Roy sat back down and said,"No, but I am not the one you should be worrying about."

  Oliver turned towards me and gave me a confused look saying,"Is everything okay, baby?"

  I weakly replied,"Y...Yeah, I...I am fine."

  Once Oliver reached me, my breath immediately quickened. Oliver frowned and reached for me, but I took a few steps back from him. Tears formed in my eyes, and I noticed that hurt look fill Oliver's blue eyes.
  I did not mean to make him upset, but I...I just...Roy and Thea quickly walked out of the club, before it was just Oliver and I.

  Oliver held up his hands and softly said,"I just want to talk, okay? I want to help."

  I looked down for a few seconds, before my gaze finally met Oliver's. I sniffed, and tears poured down my face.

  My voice cracked as I said,"Ollie, I...I love you so much."

  Oliver rushed over to my side and pulled me in for a hug, before I gladly hugged back. I sobbed on his chest, while Oliver tried to comfort me.

  When he made me look at him, I noticed a familiar look in his eyes.

  I shook my head and gripped his black coat saying,"You are not about to turn yourself in. We...we can talk about this. I can try to come up a backup plan or-"

  Oliver cut off my kissing me passionately. I kissed back but blinked, letting my tears fall freely down my face.

  Oliver frowned in the kiss and pulled away saying,"Darling, you are not going to lose me, okay? I have to do this in order for you guys to be safe; for you to be safe. Understand?"

  I nodded and sniffed, wrapping my arms around Oliver's waist. Oliver tightened his grip around me, before I cried into his jacket again. I felt Oliver sigh underneath me, before he led me down to the lair.
  I went to sit down in one of the free chairs, but there were none. Oliver caught me and picked me up bridal style, bringing me over to the bed on the side. Oliver laid down with me, and I snuggled more into him. Oliver began to run his fingers through my hair.

  Oliver bent his head down and placed kisses all over my face, which made me giggle. Oliver smiled and placed more kisses on my face, until I could not stop giggling and smiling up at him.

  Oliver kissed my hand and softly said,"I love you, babe. Is there something I can do to cheer you up?"

  I thought about it, before I shyly said,"Teach me?"

  Oliver gave me the most confused face ever, which I found really cute. I smiled and pointed to his compound recurve or longbow, before Oliver nodded in understanding. He looked down at me and looked like he was about to hesitate, which made me frown.
  Oliver quickly got up and jogged over to his compound recurve, before he ran back to me and picked me up. I laughed and kissed Oliver's cheek, which caused him to blush madly. I smiled, and Oliver positioned the bow in front of me. He gave me an arrow, before he helped me get it into place.

  He slowly ran his hands down the side and said,"Clear your mind and push through anything that is going to distract you. You need to be focused on making your target. Do not worry, you can do this. I have faith in you."

  I nodded and took a deep breath, before Oliver let go. The arrow hit perfectly, which earned Oliver a long kiss. Oliver smiled, and I smiled, too. I felt his hands rest on my waist, which actually helped. I imagined being in his arms and took another deep breath, until I let go.

  I slowly looked at the target to see I... MADE IT!!

  I squealed so loud, and Oliver chuckled saying,"See, you can do this, baby. I knew you could, Mrs. Queen."

  I blushed at what Oliver said, before he pulled me close and put his forehead on mine saying,"Don't worry. There will be plenty more training sessions in store for us. I will make sure of it, Mrs. Queen."

  Even thought that was not my name yet, I sure could get used to Oliver calling me "Mrs. Queen."