Tim Drake x Reader

This Tim Drake x Reader is dedicated to MarvelandDCunite, whom I know has no idea about this. Whom I have also been blessed to know for years to come and probably many more. A girl that has been there with me through my high and low moments. A girl who has been my God sister since the day we first met. Call me old fashioned, but no one could ever replace you. Even after all the people that have hurt me, you were there as my rock. My best friend. My sister. I hope the day never comes when you forget me, because I could never forget you. After all, we are Kay and Gin. Always will be. Hopefully, this cheers you up.

Up next: Bruce Wayne x Reader

Later: Damian Wayne x Mother Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Lately, I just didn't have the energy to do much. By much, I meant anything. I had just gotten out of a bad break up, and my heart was beyond broken. What was worse was that I didn't even see it coming.
  Knowing Bruce would probably be upset, I pulled myself out of bed and got dressed for training. I had really missed every single day of training for the last two weeks. I hadn't gotten a visit from him yet. Not yet.

  I jogged down the stairs and joined everyone at the dining room table.

  Jason gently poked my side and said,"Babe, are you okay?"

  I waved it off and replied,"I'm fine, Jase. Don't you worry about me. You should be worrying about your date later tonight."

  "Y/N, that was three days ago. It went well, by the way. I don't think you're okay."

  I ignored Jason, and Damian pushed the rest of the pancakes to me.

  I pushed them back towards him and said,"No thank you, Damian. You need them more than I do. It's okay. I'm good."

  Tim looked over at me and reached for my hand, but I pulled my own back.

  I got up and said,"I'm not really hungry. Thanks though, Alfred."

  Before I could leave, Bruce grabbed my wrist gently and said,"Y/N, sit back down and eat something. You know you get sick if you don't eat enough."

  I tried to get him to let go of my wrist, but he was Batman. That ended up failing and for some reason, I became very mad. Since Bruce was still holding my wrist, I ended up throwing him down the table and onto the floor.

  Damian yelled,"Father!"

  Damian rushed to Bruce's side, and then everyone looked at me.

  I said,"I...I'm so sorry, Bruce. I didn't mean to."

  Tim reached for my hand again and said,"It's okay. Just sit back down and enjoy what didn't fall on the floor."

  I ran up the stairs and closed the door behind me. I quickly locked it and threw things around in frustration.
  I dropped to my knees and broke into a sob, holding my stomach. The door opened, and Tim got down on his knees beside me.

  "Is...Is Bruce okay?"

  Tim took my hand this time and held it to his face saying,"He's fine. He's had worse happen to him. He's more worried about you. We heard stuff breaking from downstairs. I rushed up here to make sure you didn't hurt yourself."

  I looked over at him and said,"Thank you for...for coming in here. How...How could he do this to me? I...I always did what I was supposed to do."

  Tim slowly placed my head on his lap and said,"I don't know, Y/N, but it's not over for you. Clearly, he's not here now, so you don't need to waste your tears on him. He's moved on already, and you're still the same loving and caring woman that I love and adore."

  I looked up at him and squeezed his hand saying,"I love you, too. I'm sorry for rejecting you twice when you tried to hold my hand."

  Tim acted hurt and I giggled, before he said,"It's okay. You accepted me this time. I'm grateful for that. Promise me you're going to not forget your worth. Promise me that you'll do your best to be the same you everyone in this Manor loves."

  "I promise. Promise me you'll stay the same you that always manages to calm me down and be there for me."

  Tim smiled warmly at me and placed a kiss on my palm saying,"Is that a real question? I promise, Y/N. I promise. I'll always be here for you, even when you want me out of your face."

  "I don't want you out of my face, Timmy."

  "Sure, you don't."

  I giggled, and Tim embraced me. I let out a sigh of relief and noticed the door was still open.

  Bruce hesitated on coming inside, and I said,"It's okay, Bruce."

  Bruce nodded and asked me,"Are you okay?"

  I smiled at him and looked up at Tim saying,"Yeah. Tim talked to me."

  I got up from Tim's embrace and hugged Bruce.

  Bruce slowly returned the hug, and I whispered, very ashamed and apologetic,"I'm truly sorry for hurting you like I did. I let my anger at my ex get the best of me. I understand if I have extra training."

  Bruce pulled back and held my chin saying,"You don't have extra training. I want you to take care of yourself first, and then you come back to train. Deal?"

  I nodded and said,"Deal. Thank you for being understanding, Bruce."

  "You're welcome, Y/N. I've been in your position with past relationships of my own with women, so I understand. You are an amazing girl and things will get better."