Barry Allen x Reader x Pietro Maximoff

Dedicated to itsme_zahrahudson

Up next: Rā's al Ghūl x Granddaughter Reader

Later: Dick Grayson x Requested Reader

(P.S. Pietro is not dead in this Barry Allen x Reader x Pietro Maximoff. Just imagine if he didn't die during the Age of Ultron film. If only that lady wouldn't have forgotten about her kid, we would still have him. Annoys me so much. Anyway, hope you all enjoy.)

   Y/N'S POV

  "So, let me get this straight. You're The Pietro Maximoff? As in the one that helped The Avengers?"

  Batman shook his head, and my older brother, Barry went to speak, but Pietro nodded saying,"Yes. That would be me. You're pretty cute."

  I blushed at Pietro's compliment and said,"Wow, a guy complimented me. Oops, I said that out loud."

  Barry argued,"Hey, I give you compliments all the time!"

  Pietro laughed but asked me,"Wait, how did you know I helped the Avengers?"

  I explained to Pietro,"A few years ago, I somehow ended up in Sokovia. Still trying to figure that one out, but I did hear someone call your name and I saw you. I could do that, because I also have speed myself."

  Pietro smiled at me and said,"That's pretty cool. What's your name?"

  I said,"Y/N. Oh, and this is Batman. He's important, but not as much as I am."

  Batman scoffed and decided to leave the room. I would probably pay for that one later.

  Barry said,"Well, Pietro, we need to figure out how you-"

  I cut Barry off by saying to Pietro,"Gosh, I really love your accent. It's so different. Way better than hearing Barry talk."

  Barry rolled his eyes and said,"You're on your own, Y/N. I'm sick of you making fun of me."

  I nodded and blew Barry a kiss, before he ran out of the room.

  Pietro looked around, and I asked him,"You ever get scared when you're out there, P?"

  Pietro looked back at me and said,"Yeah; especially, when it comes to Wanda."

  I frowned, and Pietro laughed saying,"We're related, Y/N. Don't get so upset. We just met."

  I playfully rolled my eyes at him, and I admitted to him, taking a seat," I get scared all the time. Not only because I'm somewhat stubborn, but because I have a lot more to lose than most people would. I don't take defeat very well. I'm sure you could understand that at one point in your life?"

  Pietro nodded and said,"I understand. You just have more people that care for you. That want to be a part of your journey. That's a good thing. You seem like a nice person."

  I smiled at Pietro, and he smiled back at me. Someone cleared their throat, and Barry decided to make his return.

  He asked me,"Are you helping him get back?"

  I said to Barry,"It sounds like you're trying to get rid of him already. How rude, Flash. How rude. Oops, just gave away your identity. I really need to keep my mouth shut."

  Barry groaned and Pietro chuckled, looking at me.

  I looked down, and Barry said,"Y/N is not available. She's busy helping Batman."

  I giggled and leaned on Barry's arm saying,"Allen, you have the best sense of humor. You know I'm not helping Batman, and he doesn't want my help. He makes sure he shows that, even with his smiles he tries to hide from me. He can't resist."

  "Yes, I can."

  Batman walked in and grabbed the case file he was working on, then he walked right back out.

  I whispered to Pietro,"He needs me."

  Pietro's smile grew, and I grew somewhat serious, helping Pietro map out his route back to his home.
  After we were done, I sort of didn't want him to leave. At least, not yet.

  I gently grabbed his arm and asked him,"Pietro, can you stay a little longer?"

  Pietro looked me in the eyes and replied,"Of course."

  Pietro ended up staying for a couple of hours, and he and I just talked the whole time.

  When it was time for him to go, I pleaded to him,"Please come back and visit. At least say hey. Tell Natasha Romanoff I strive to be like her."

  Pietro agreed to come back, and he did keep his word. Actually, he did more than keep his word. He honored it and came to see me many times. There was one time that was different than the other times.
  I was at Joe's place and sitting on the couch with Iris, then Barry ran into the house.

  Iris asked him,"Barry, what's wrong?"

  Barry tried to catch his breath and said,"Y/N, that guy is here for you. Forgot his name."

  I rolled my eyes at Barry, but I immediately ran to see Pietro. When I ran outside, he was holding my favorite kind of flowers in his hands. (Up to you guys which kind/type of flower.)

  I blushed, and Pietro handed them to me.

  He asked me,"Do you like them?"

  I nodded and said,"Yes. How did you know?"

  Barry stuck his head out the front doorway and said,"I may have told him. Don't look so surprised. I actually do care about whether you end up alone or not."

  I threw a rock at Barry, and he groaned, then I turned back to Pietro.

  He asked me,"What do you say to dinner this weekend? With me, of course."

  "I say "yes."