Nightwing x Reader Part 1

Part 2? This lovely imagine is dedicated to skyeworthington14. She had no idea about this, but this one is dedicated to you!! I hope you really love this.

Up next: Damian Wayne x Reader x Speed

Later: Tim Drake x Reader x Human Torch

   Y/N'S POV

  Right now, I was taking my casual walk home, when I felt someone behind me. I quickly grabbed my pocketknife, before I turned around cutting them down their arm.

  I heard a familiar groan and looked up to see Nightwing hanging over me.

  He lost his balance and fell, before I helped him up and sighed saying,"I am so sorry, Grayson, but why would you come up behind me like that? I could have killed you!!"

  Nightwing chuckled, which made me push him gently.

  He smiled down at me but held his arm saying,"Geez!! Bruce really trained you, didn't he?"

  I giggled and smirked saying,"Right back at cha', Boy Wonder. Why were you following me anyway? Please do not tell me I am in trouble again."

  Nightwing wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead saying,"No, your mom was just worried sick about you. She told me how quiet you have been lately, even though you are not much of a talker."

  I stopped walking, and Nightwing pulled me close putting his forehead on my own saying,"What is bothering you, baby? I want to help."

  I looked at the ground, before I looked back up at Dick saying,"There is something that I found out the other day, but I...I have just been afraid to tell you. It is not the best of news. You would break up with me."

  Tears formed in my eyes, before Nightwing rubbed my shoulders saying,"I would never break up with you, Y/N. Please tell me. You have my full attention, and I do not know how much time I will have before someone else needs my help."

  I took a deep breath and looked Richard in the eyes saying,"I am related to Tony Zucco, Dick. He is my step-father."

  Nightwing looked at me in disbelief and gently took his hands off my shoulders.

  I went to say something, but Dick said,"You are related to the man who killed my parents? No, this is some joke, right? Y/N, tell me where he is."

  I knew that sentence was coming, but I shook my head and said,"I am sorry, baby, but I...I cannot tell you. He is technically my family. You understand, don't you?"

  Nightwing took off his mask, and I looked to see those familiar blue pair of eyes I had come to fall in love with, look at me with so much pain and sorrow.

  I rested my hand on Dick's face and said,"Honey, I know it hurts, but I am nothing like him, okay? I am not using you or anything. I do love you, and he will not change that. I did not want to tell you, because I knew you would get upset and try to go after him again. Please. Do not leave me. I am so sorry."

  Dick's eyes softened at seeing my fresh set of tears pour down my face, before he leaned in and kissed me passionately. I kissed back and brought him closer, scared to let go.

  Dick held me tight, before he slowly pulled away and said,"I love you, too, babe. I...I have to go handle something for Bruce, I mean Batman. The city is sort of having a spree with Gordon and the police force being busy with Arkham."

  He put his mask back on, before he gave me a short kiss and swung away.
When I looked at him, I noticed Dick had a certain look in his eyes. A look of vengeance.
  You ever seen that look before? The one that caused someone to do everything they could to rewrite that wrong or right for a battle bigger than them.

  Did I make the right choice by telling him? I just continued on my walk and decided to go to Wayne Manor instead.

  Once I arrived, I softly knocked on the door and Alfred greeted me saying,"Miss L/N, what brings you here this late? Did you walk here?"

  I smiled at Alfred's concern, because he never liked when I chose to walk. He saw nothing wrong with just driving to where I needed to go. Alfred gently pulled me inside, before I noticed Bruce walking towards us.

  He asked Alfred,"Alfred, who is at the door?"

  Alfred moved out of the way, then Bruce noticed me.

  Bruce kissed my cheek and smiled saying,"Y/N, it is great to see you, honey. What is the matter? Have you been crying?"

  I nodded and Bruce led me down to the Batcave, before he motioned for me to sit in his chair. I smiled and sat down, before he pulled a chair in front of me.

  Bruce held my hands and said,"What is going on?"

  I sighed and looked down, asking Bruce,"Do you know who I am related to?"

  Bruce nodded and looked at me for a minute, before he sincerely said,"Yes, I've always known, but it made no difference how I saw you. Y/N, you have heart and fight for those you love and cherish. You have his anger from the weight of your past, but I never let it get to me. Richard found out, didn't he?"

  I nodded and let my tears fall saying,"Yes, I felt so guilty about it, but I knew it was only a matter of time before he got it out of me. He had stopped by my mom's house and she told him about how I have been feeling down lately. This is exactly why I did not want him to find out. Bruce, he will not love me anymore."

  Bruce shook his head, before I broke down.

  He wrapped his arms around me and said,"That is not true, Y/N. This is just a lot for him to take in at the moment. Dick will always love you and need you. Get some rest, okay? You are not going back home. I am not letting you."

  I nodded and apologized to Bruce for my ugly cry, before I jogged up the stairs. I decided to sleep in one of the spare rooms. Once I lied down to rest, I heard the door open. I was too lazy to get up, so I just turned on my side and felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around me.

  I was highly surprised but smiled and brought Dick closer. He held me tighter and no one said anything, but I knew exactly why he was in here.
  Overhearing the news I gave him, he needed someone and that was me. I was sure he thought of his parents and how I must have been feeling, but I was not ready to let go of him.

  Before I fell asleep, I could feel just how much this was changing Dick already. It made me feel like it could possibly even change his drive for going out and looking for my stepfather.