Jason Todd x Reader Part 2

Dedicated to Storm856

Up next: Wonder Woman x Best Friend Reader

Later: Bane x Reader

Inside Info: Hey, everyone this is the part two of the VERY LAST Jason Todd x Reader inside the first DC Comics Imagines book. I'm sorry if it is a lot of work just for you all to leave this book and go back and read the first part of this one, but you will be sort of lost, if you don't.

Remember: Drake in this Jason Todd x Reader Part 2 is not Tim Drake.

   Y/N'S POV

  I leaned back in Bruce's chair, as he said,"Y/N, hey, what did I tell you about sitting in my chair?"

  I chuckled and pointed at Jason saying,"Jay said you wouldn't mind, and I could sit in this chair!! It's not my fault, Bruce. It's Jason Todd's fault over there."

  Jason got up and walked towards me, then he stopped behind Bruce's chair I was sitting in.
  Jason wrapped his arms around my neck and leaned down close to my ear.

  Jason went to say something, but I yelled,"BRUCE, JASON'S MESSING WITH ME!!"

  Bruce was talking with Dad about some new prototype for him to use out in the field, but Bruce just said,"Jason, please don't do that. You're better than that. Look at Y/N and apologize."

  I silently laughed, before Bruce said,"Jason, I don't hear you apologizing."

  Jason groaned but looked at me saying,"Beautiful, I am so sorry for messing with you, even though you always try to get me in trouble. I-"

  Dad chuckled and turned towards Jason and I saying,"Jason, don't do that to my daughter. She's innocent. She would never tell a lie. She's too sweet for that."

  Jason rolled his eyes, while I smirked at Jason. Jason went to grab me, but Drake, my best friend's ex-boyfriend, walked into Bruce's office.

  Drake noticed I was here, as to which I immediately slid down in my chair.
  Drake smirked in my direction, but he smiled at Jason.

  Jason smiled back at him and shook his hand saying,"Hey, man. How you doing? What brings you here?"

  Drake looked at me again, before he looked back at Jason saying,"Hey, Jason. I'm good, actually."

  Drake walked over to me and I slid Bruce's chair back, before Dad said,"Honey, you all right?"

  I said,"Fine, Dad. I just...thought I saw something."

  Drake said to me,"Y/N, I heard about the fight, and I'm truly sorry about how it turned out. You doing better?"

  I said in a sassy tone,"I don't know. Why don't you ask my best friend, well your ex-girlfriend? Also, how's your new girlfriend doing? Her nose still broken?"

  Bruce and Dad looked at each other, but Dad looked like he wanted to laugh. Jason, on the other hand, seemed to be embarrassed. Why was he embarrassed? Drake, Drake wanted to fight me. I could tell.

  Jason sent me a look and rested his hand on my shoulder saying,"Sorry, man. She didn't get enough sleep last night."

  Drake rested his hands on his hips and said,"Nah, it's all right. Her nose is fine, by the way. Thanks for the concern."

  I chuckled saying,"I wasn't concerned."

  Jason grabbed my hand and led me towards the door saying,"Sorry, Drake. I need to talk to Y/N for a moment."

  Once we made it out of Bruce's office, Jason crossed his arms and asked me,"What's the problem, baby girl?"

  I said,"My problem is that he's here. Jason, he's the reason I came running out of the school to your car a few weeks ago. He's the reason I was so upset, and it took you hours to get me to stop crying. Jay, just hear me out."

  Jason rested his hands on my shoulders saying,"Are you all right? Y/N, that doesn't sound like him."

  I groaned, because I knew Jason wouldn't believe me. Drake and him were already close, so it was gonna make it harder to convince Jason that Drake was not as friendly with everyone like he was towards Jason.

  I yelled in frustration,"JAY, JUST LISTEN TO ME: YOU NEED NEW FRIENDS, BECAUSE HE SURE ENJOYED KISSING ON ME BACK AT THE SCHOOL!! HE'S NOT WHO YOU THINK HE IS!! PLEASE B-"

  Jason covered my mouth and said,"Okay. Okay. Just quiet down, okay? I can hear you right here. You don't have to yell. Don't hit me either. I'm sorry, but I heard you. This isn't some joke, right?"

  I shook my head and looked him in the eyes saying,"I promise I'm telling the truth. Just...trust me, Jay. Have I ever given you a reason not to?"

  Jason sighed saying,"No. Give me your hand, N/N."

  I put my hand in Jason's hand, then he led me back into Bruce's office. I noticed Dad was still here, but Bruce was not. However, I did notice the Batsignal lighting the sky. That got rid of my confusion.

  Jason let go of my hand and said,"Go sit down."

  I sat down, before Dad sat down beside me. Jason walked up to Drake and punched him hard across the face.

  Dad said,"Reminds me of Bruce a little bit."

  I nodded and leaned back in my chair saying,"Yeah, sort of, but Jason may have hit Drake a little harder than Bruce would have. Don't ya think?"

  Dad shrugged saying,"Matter of opinion or situation, I guess. How's your day been going?"

  I said,"Fine. Jase and I are going on a date later."

  Jason grabbed Drake and asked Dad,"Lucius, you mind if I-"

  Dad shook his head, and Jason dragged Drake towards Bruce's balcony. Jason pulled Drake up and held him upside down over the edge, while Drake screamed.

  Drake yelled,"JASON, YOU'RE CRAZY!!!"

  I yelled,"I KNOW RIGHT!! I SAID THAT SAME THING WHEN HE SAID WE WEREN'T GETTING MARRIED IN LESS THAN A YEAR!!!"

  Dad chuckled, and Jason turned his head saying,"Cause we didn't talk about marriage, baby!! It caught me off guard!!"

  I got up and walked over to Jason, before I rested my hands on his jacket.

  Jason asked me,"Should I drop him?"

  I looked down at Drake, and he looked terrified.

  I sighed and said,"No. A part of me wants that, but the other says no. Bruce told me I need to work on my judgement, so I guess I'm starting now. Hey..."

  Jason threw Drake back into Bruce's office, before Drake hurriedly ran out of Bruce's office. Then, he headed towards the elevator.

  I smiled but wrapped my arms around Jason's neck saying,"I love you. No matter how much fire I'm gonna get from what you just did to Drake. His girlfriend is going to come after me too."

  Jason said,"I wouldn't worry about it, Mrs. Todd. I've got your back. Always. Hey, I may just want to marry you one day, too."

  As Jason walked out of the room, I blushed at the fact he called me "Mrs. Todd," but also the fact that he actually wanted to marry me.

  I turned to Dad, and he said,"One question: Will I be invited to this wedding?"

  I chuckled and smiled at Dad saying,"Yes, Dad, of course. Why wouldn't you be invited?"